[TUT] Leaked JellyBean and Unlocked bootloader

Guest vache

@Dum3,I flash via CWM. It says flash succeded. I select reboot and... bang, nothing. Dead phone. But... device manager detect something.

Reboot into bootloader and check via fastmode OEM device-info. If your phone will be recognized all you have to do is reflash EMEA_ORGROD again via ADT...Question is where to download original FW?

Guest davidevinavil

Clever boy...It was my bad...boot into bootloader mode. Now is better?

When it's hard bricked you can do nothing. Neither boot into bootloader mode.

When it's hard bricked you can do nothing. Neither boot into bootloader mode.

If device manager is showing an unrecognized device isn't hard brick...Vache that CWM zip you provided (haven't downloaded it that's why I'm asking) will flash also a kernel? As far as I know (from other android devices) CWM flash won't touch vital partitions in another way for me to explain, the baseband won't change.

Guest davidevinavil

If device manager is showing an unrecognized device isn't hard brick...Vache that CWM zip you provided (haven't downloaded it that's why I'm asking) will flash also a kernel? As far as I know (from other android devices) CWM flash won't touch vital partitions in another way for me to explain, the baseband won't change.

Give a look at update.zip and you will understand..

It flash system, boot, bootloader, baseband etc etc etc

So his CM is really hard bricked.... or at least no one know how to resurrect it.... Infact Acer service has change mine motherboard with the same "hard brick"

Guest Alexandru.k_24

just for the record....did someone tryed to flash jelly bean for those with cpu type -1?is there a way to make it work for those who bought the phone from orange ro?i`ve allready changed my phone 2 times :))

Guest Alexandru.k_24

I found a bug. Enabling wifi tethering phone will reboot

what cpu type do you have?-1 or -3?i curios if someone with cpu type -1 managed to flash this rom.

Guest Alexandru.k_24

i`m just curious...can you make a video with the jelly bean in the "action"?

i can`t find any video of acer cloud mobile running jelly bean.

i got the -1 cpu type:((

Guys, relax. Just bought my phone from OrangeRomania. I did not check it yet as i am at work but> Guys stop hardbricking your phone. I am a 2 year Motorola Defy user and we came from 2.2 to 4.2. I flashed ROMS every day... but it wasn't easy at first.

We had to wait a couple of months for things to move. Also the Defy has locked Bootloader and Moto lied to us about unlocking it. It's been almost 2 months with custom Kernel for us. Before this the locked bootloader prevented 3G signal from being enabled.

And although we had some majos setbacks i am running for quite a while 4.1.2 as a daily driver, pretty smooth with all the features.

So my advice> wait. When Acer will release the JB update things will be more easy for custom. OF course someone has to try it and may get bricked phones in the process but let's be patient. Also, i salute you all as this is my first post in this community.