[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest dreis911

Double posting already happened to me!.... but..... 6 in a row? You're a champ!!!

This usually happens because of lost/poor internet connection.... I think.

And the browser sends the same commands several times to the site because it doesn't get ACK. (or something like that)

Guest Hrosik97

Hi guys, I have same problem as someone before. I can't recieve incoming calls, also my Home button don't work, it's not hw problem, because it don't work even if I use navigation bar Home button, another problem is that notifications aren't working. Can anyone please help me? Can anyone send me url for older realeases of this rom, I can't find it. KonstaT, could you release an update without these bugs? Thanks. :)

Guest dreis911

Hi guys, I have same problem as someone before. I can't recieve incoming calls, also my Home button don't work, it's not hw problem, because it don't work even if I use navigation bar Home button, another problem is that notifications aren't working. Can anyone please help me? Can anyone send me url for older realeases of this rom, I can't find it. KonstaT, could you release an update without these bugs? Thanks. :)

Your phone has a problem! Not the ROM.

I'll say it again:

Make sure your \system is 160MB > shut down your phone > remove the battery for a few seconds > replace the battery > reboot into Recovery >

Wipe dalvik and cache > format \system > install ROM and GApps (and any App2SD if you use it) > Reboot

Guest peetu20

Double posting already happened to me!.... but..... 6 in a row? You're a champ!!!

This usually happens because of lost/poor internet connection.... I think.

And the browser sends the same commands several times to the site because it doesn't get ACK. (or something like that)

Wtf??? I pushed send button once, I didnt smash it with baseball bat :D

It may be coz I posted with my Blade, and very often the posting is like a pain. Modacos site seems to work like a piece o crap with mobile :o

Sorry for everyone.... :(

Guest peetu20

Has anyone got MiHome working, for mine, it crashes/drops me out after few seconds :(

I will try to make MIUI themed cm10.1 tomorrow

Guest elrond_bs

Wtf??? I pushed send button once, I didnt smash it with baseball bat :D

It may be coz I posted with my Blade, and very often the posting is like a pain. Modacos site seems to work like a piece o crap with mobile :o

Sorry for everyone.... :(

OFFTOPIC: No problem, we know you are not a spammer, so it's only funny. :D

BTW, have you tried the free Modaco forum app? It was also available in Play Store (I downloaded it from there) some time ago, but now for some reason it's not.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest peetu20

OFFTOPIC: No problem, we know you are not a spammer, so it's only funny. :D

BTW, have you tried the free Modaco forum app? It was also available in Play Store (I downloaded it from there) some time ago, but now for some reason it's not.

I havent tried, I feel it better to use modaco with browser, still need to hope that I can avoid double and "six-posts" :D

Guest dreis911

I havent tried, I feel it better to use modaco with browser, still need to hope that I can avoid double and "six-posts" :D

:D

Hey guys.

I use "tmn drive" a lot. But it has a few seconds delay. Sometimes it warns me of a turn at 300m when I'm already passing it.

Does anyone know if this is "normal" for our phone?

Guest taannuk

I need assistance, please. My phone lost mobile internet connection all of a sudden. I checked another phone on the same network and it is OK. Reboots and battery taking out and putting back did not help. Is it the phone or software problem? Can anybody advise, please?

Thank you!

Panic has gone - mobile internet restored as suddenly as disappeared...

Edited by taannuk

Guest jonmac73

Wow my Master! :)

I learned something new today! (Phone -> Clear defaults)

Thank you!

Works for any app with similar setting (ie. launcher as default - clear default and get asked which one you want when press home). HTH

Guest jeeyi345

I just told jeeyi345 exactly that, read my previous post. A2SD is not something that must be present in every ROM (and it's not present in most ROMs)! That way you can choose whether you need one and which one to install.

Formating your SD card with ext partition means nothing on itself. What you need is an A2SD solution installed (I've mentioned the best ones in my previous post), only then it will work.

I know, I've used A2SD for a while, and it works fine until 5.14 for me :(

When I posted it I had s2e that modified for 4.2 installed (I've tried mounts2sd, doesn't work either)

My problem is Partition info is unreachable* in settings menu

*: chinese interface shows 無法取得, not sure what's in English

Edited by jeeyi345

Guest dreis911

When I posted it I had s2e that modified for 4.2 installed (I've tried mounts2sd, doesn't work either)

I think that in English is "Not available".

Guest 陰莖:)

m無法取得 can't obtain.

Guest Hrosik97

Your phone has a problem! Not the ROM.

I'll say it again:

Make sure your \system is 160MB > shut down your phone > remove the battery for a few seconds > replace the battery > reboot into Recovery >

Wipe dalvik and cache > format \system > install ROM and GApps (and any App2SD if you use it) > Reboot

It's working now, thanks a lot dude :). Chcecked the system partition with Titanium Backup (167MB), then did everything you wrote and everything is fine. Again, thanks.

Guest dreis911

It's working now, thanks a lot dude :). Chcecked the system partition with Titanium Backup (167MB), then did everything you wrote and everything is fine. Again, thanks.

Glad I could help and that your Blade is working well again. ;)

Guest kr0m

Just a note, my system is 180MB and in Titanium says it is 188MB.

Guest elrond_bs

That's because it's calculated in different units (where 1KB = 1000b, not 1024 as it should be). You can change this by selecting Preferences - GUI Preferences - Show units in binary.

Guest dreis911

Just a note, my system is 180MB and in Titanium says it is 188MB.

That's because Titanium is referring to the size of the partition and the system is referring to the usable space.

When you have a drive of 500GB (for example) you format it and end up with only 465GB of usable space.

The rest is allocated to the MBR, FAT, etc.

Guest kr0m

That's because it's calculated in different units (where 1KB = 1000b, not 1024 as it should be). You can change this by selecting Preferences - GUI Preferences - Show units in binary.

Change made. Thanks.

Guest elrond_bs

That's because Titanium is referring to the size of the partition and the system is referring to the usable space.

When you have a drive of 500GB (for example) you format it and end up with only 465GB of usable space.

The rest is allocated to the MBR, FAT, etc.

OFFTOPIC: This is not true, the explanation is the same as for TitaniumBackup - units are counted in a standard way (Kilo = 1000), not in a binary way (K = 1024). This applies to for example HDDs and DVDs (single layer DVD 4,7GB is actually 4,37GB), but not for CD (700MB is 700MB). It's not because of MBR or file table. :)

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest elrond_bs

KonstaT already said he is not using Blade anymore (he has a new phone), so updates will be rare or even none. No need to whine about that.

Guest Ginginox

Hi guys,

I have a lot of problems with Bluetooth and WiFi tethering :'( they doesn't work.

I can connect the devices, but the blade doesn't share the connection to the web. Also, with apps liked es file manager, I can't navigate into the blade's memory.

This is strange, with cm7 I had no problems.

Today I have re-flashed to be sure that everything was done right, but nothing..

I'm the only one with this kind of problems?