[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest wookie16081965

After fresh install of the 03/07 rom with full wipe i keep getting message (unfortunately the process com android.phone has stopped) can anyone help me please.

Guest OniNoSeishin

Hi guys, i have a problem with s2e. I made a 1gb partition on my sd, but even if s2e says that there're still 600mb free i get "not enough space" error whenever i try to install something. I had to put on sd the cache too... I'm usin the last version i found on this topic (something8.2).

How can i resolve?

Guest wookie16081965

After fresh install of the 03/07 rom with full wipe i keep getting message (unfortunately the process com android.phone has stopped) can anyone help me please.

Still getting this notification all the time can anyone help please

Guest elrond_bs

Did you wipe everything (data, system, ext, sd card)? Try wiping and installing again.

Please don't repeat posts, except if a lot of time has passed.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest peetu20

Did you wipe everything (data, system, ext, sd card)? Try wiping and installing again.

Please don't repeat posts, except if a lot of time has passed.

He shouldnt wipe sd-card :P . Its not recommended if you do not have backup of it :D

Guest wookie16081965

wiped everything data cache dalvik reset everything if i wipe sd card the rom wont be on it to install, and ive tried this 3 times now getting same message when trying sign in google account sign into wifi the phone does work just slow.

Guest elrond_bs

I meant to wipe (format) SD before copying the ROM and installing, just in case. But it should work without it. How much space on system you have left?

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest wookie16081965

12mb left ive trimmed some of the rom no apollo,live wallpapers voice recorder,gallery,latin desk clock things i wouldnt use and i should have enough room with the recommended 160mb partition.

Guest alerma

Good day. Configure WiFi point does not connect automatically. Only connected through the "connect" if click on it in the list of available points. How to set up the connection automatically? Sorry my English.

Guest alerma

Good day. Configure WiFi point does not connect automatically. Only connected through the "connect" if click on it in the list of available points. How to set up the connection automatically? Sorry my English.

connectivity problems arise when installed Kaspersky Internet Security for Android v.11.1.3.10 RU (http://www.kaspersky.ru/free-trials/android-security#). After removing all connected. Tell me where to set? The license purchased, the developer still silent. According to previous experience of the case to answer a little. Thank you.

Guest alerma

connectivity problems arise when installed Kaspersky Internet Security for Android v.11.1.3.10 RU (http://www.kaspersky...droid-security#). After removing all connected. Tell me where to set? The license purchased, the developer still silent. According to previous experience of the case to answer a little. Thank you.

with the version of Kaspersky Mobile Security in. 10.445en_KMS002 a similar problem that is configured WiFi does not connect automatically when in the launcher, only in manual mode.

Guest elrond_bs

12mb left ive trimmed some of the rom no apollo,live wallpapers voice recorder,gallery,latin desk clock things i wouldnt use and i should have enough room with the recommended 160mb partition.

Why didn't you say that before??! That's the most likely reason. You can't complain about problems if you don't use the original untouched ROM made by KonstaT.

Anything could have gone wrong when you modified it. Any modifications you do are on your own risk and when you have problems, the first thing to do is to try the original ROM.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest wookie16081965

Why didn't you say that before??! That's the most likely reason. You can't complain about problems if you don't use the original untouched ROM made by KonstaT.

Anything could have gone wrong when you modified it. Any modifications you do are on your own risk and when you have problems, the first thing to do is to try the original ROM.

I did try original rom twice i thought i was having the problem because of lack of space so tried removing apps i didnt need give me extra space and STILL get same message.

Guest peetu20

I did try original rom twice i thought i was having the problem because of lack of space so tried removing apps i didnt need give me extra space and STILL get same message.

By removing gallery, you cannot use camera.

Guest wookie16081965

By removing gallery, you cannot use camera.

I did that on the old rom maybe it wasnt gallery it was the app that displays the pictures but im sure it was gallery i use quickpic and the camera worked fine. Quickpic loads the pictures much faster than native gallery.

Guest wookie16081965

Still no word from KonstaT about an update?

And what's simi?

Yes my question ive never heard of it that's why wrote what was it got no reply.

I did that on the old rom maybe it wasnt gallery it was the app that displays the pictures but im sure it was gallery i use quickpic and the camera worked fine. Quickpic loads the pictures much faster than native gallery.

Gallery.apk now contains the camera app too, in previous versions of android they were separate

Guest peetu20

Still no word from KonstaT about an update?

And what's simi?

KonstaT has said months ago that this rom is final stage, and will not propably receive updates.

Guest wookie16081965

Gallery.apk now contains the camera app too, in previous versions of android they were separate

Right i will check camera thank you but have any of you got any ideas why the rom before i removed some apps and after im getting the same message (unfortunately the process com android.phone has stopped) doing my head in now. I have changed roms loads of time from ginger stir fry from original froyo roms right through never got this message.