[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest vibhork

Thanks KonstaT for the ROM.. has been working perfectly...

JUst few Question:

I am a user from india and I am unable to configure the frequency for Effem for India... Not sure if anyother user is facing the same issue. Can anyone help me.

Also has anyone tried using sygic 13.1.1 version with this ROM. I am experiencing a huge battery drain. Any suggestions or help...

THanks.

Guest peetu20

Thanks KonstaT for the ROM.. has been working perfectly...

JUst few Question:

I am a user from india and I am unable to configure the frequency for Effem for India... Not sure if anyother user is facing the same issue. Can anyone help me.

Also has anyone tried using sygic 13.1.1 version with this ROM. I am experiencing a huge battery drain. Any suggestions or help...

THanks.

With radio, just choose european frenquency. It should work fine on most of countries, in India too.

Guest Cyclothunder

Hey KonstaT,

Do i have your ask your permission to create mirrors of your rom to put on my blog. Will you allow it?

I will give the proper credit and link it to the forum.

Guest Fizziebaunz

AndroidArmV6 devices (i.e Skate,Ace,O1 etc) have started getting 4.3 jenkins experimental builds :(

just relax.... if it's meant to came to blade.... it will... Patience

Guest peetu20

He is actually waiting for BAN!

:D

That wouldnt be surprise :P. Novadays we have one more troll in Blade III forums, his much more worse than this guy here :(

Guest vibhork

With radio, just choose european frenquency. It should work fine on most of countries, in India too.

Thanks for the help...

But is their a way to manually set the frequency or any other FM application which works out... Please help...

Thanks in advance.

Guest dreis911

Maybe one unrelated ROM question (because I think it's the gapps),

but why can't I send an sms larger then 2 files?

Also certain characters (such as ï and ë) are being read as 20 or more characters.

Last but not least, sometimes I don't get a picture via mms.

Hope somebody can explain this to me.

Pretty sure it isn't the ROM though!

Thanks!

What files?

There are no files in SMS system.

SMS system uses segments or blocks of characters.

I think that here in Portugal the maximum nr. of concatenated segments are 4. (I think it depends a lot on the Network)

No it's nothing to do with the ROM.

And yes, when you use characters that are not in the "normal" character map, the system uses a lot of "space" to specify the new character map.

Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_Message_Service#Message_size

Guest yashin

I'm having the same problem with MMS (Portugal). I only can send MMS using Wi-Fi or disabling Data network. I'm having also problems with battery drain with this last ROM. But even with this problems, it's a great ROM! Keep the good and hard work! :)

I get different audio volume level for different apps.

1. Effem Radio: max volume is much to low

2. Navigon Select: max volume is to low

3. Tunein Radio: max. volume level is sufficient

Is there any way to increase the volume level for apps where the maximum volume level it is to low?

Edited by Guest

Guest acr4all

Using this ROM for about 3 weeks now... AMAZING WORK highfive.gif

Just love the native bluetooth/wireless tethering! biggrin.gif

Only caveat i have found:

Bluetooth's annoying error: no search between devices whatsoever - cant pair devices mad.gif

Used to pair device to my car system with CM7/9 ROM's. Can't do it with this one.

PS: Later on today i will try the "switch on/off several times until connect" trick and see how it goes...

I understand that 4.2.x rom's are dealing with some BT probs.

When fixed, this ROM will become absolutely perfect - speed, stability, s2e support, Android's 4.2 new stuff & apps... what more could we ask for such a cheap/old smartphone?!

Guest Master One

Is the Settings >> Security >> Encryption feature missing in this ROM, does it have to do with the fact, that the ZTE Blade is just not capable of device encryption, or is it because I'm using it without GAPPS?

I've tried reading up on that feature, but could not find any relevant info, and there just is no "Encryption" menu point in Settings >> Security on my device.

Edited by Master One

Guest dreis911

I get different audio volume level for different apps.

1. Effem Radio: max volume is much to low

2. Navigon Select: max volume is to low

3. Tunein Radio: max. volume level is sufficient

Is there any way to increase the volume level for apps where the maximum volume level it is to low?

Well, I too think that audio volume in this phone is a little bit tricky...

Try to raise the volume before entering the App.

If nothing else works... try to raise the volume in the DSP Manager.

Guest astrabob

Using this ROM for about 3 weeks now... AMAZING WORK highfive.gif

Just love the native bluetooth/wireless tethering! biggrin.gif

Only caveat i have found:

Bluetooth's annoying error: no search between devices whatsoever - cant pair devices mad.gif

Used to pair device to my car system with CM7/9 ROM's. Can't do it with this one.

PS: Later on today i will try the "switch on/off several times until connect" trick and see how it goes...

I understand that 4.2.x rom's are dealing with some BT probs.

When fixed, this ROM will become absolutely perfect - speed, stability, s2e support, Android's 4.2 new stuff & apps... what more could we ask for such a cheap/old smartphone?!

same problem with bluetooth :( hope to fix it soon!

anyway.....this is a perfect rom for our blades!

good job! keep it up!