[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

dear KonstaT why i can't flash this rom?

always the same error...something with symlinks 

says error 7 or something like that

Please help!!!

Most likely because you don't know how to read.

160mb /system required.

Any solutions ?

To the part of not knowing how to read? Education, some reading lessons maybe, idk. :P

You'll need at least 160mb system partition for the ROM and gapps to fit. Both gen1->gen2 and G2 TPTs are available at Amphoras' site. Gen3 patch for CM7/9/10/10.1 available at my CM9 thread.

Absolutely amazing ROM  -  given my SanFran a total new lease of life and rescued it from the drawer of defunct mobiles.  Thanks!!    

One quick quetion though,  anyone else having issues with the proximity sensor not powering off the screen during phone calls and ending up using their ear to hang up calls?

I've clicked the "calibrate proximity sensor" option but doesnt seem to do much apart from say "complete".  Is that normal?

Guest wakeup12

I have been using this rom for around 6 months and the only problem I found is the camera. Please check two attachments below.

One of them has been captured using my gf's ZTE with Swedish Snow (2.3) and the other is captures using this ROM (4.2)

It seems like 4.2 cannot focus as well as 2.3 and it is very slow to take the pictures. I enabled shake-free mode, but the problem still the same. It gives the idea that the camera is very bad as the image quality is poor. With 2.3 it takes only 0.5-1 sec to take the picture, howewer 4.2 takes around 2-2.5 secs. I flashed the ROM 2 times, but it is the same problem.

Did anyone notice this and how can I solve the problem?

PS: Photos: Left 2.3, right 4.2...

post-971282-0-39871000-1380538009_thumb.

post-971282-0-83621000-1380538014_thumb.

Edited by wakeup12

This is well known problem. I just decided not to use camera ;-)

I decided that the day I unboxed my San Fran brand new.   A sharp-shooter it most definitely is not...  and probably a good part of the reason it was only £80 over three (?) years ago.

Guest andy9876

I am currently using the latest Version of this Rom and GAPPS with Link2SD. This works well but I cannot carry out a Titanium Backup of all my apps. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong.

KonstaT

Do you have an answer to this question?

Andy

Guest elrond_bs

KonstaT is rarely visiting the Blade forums and you can't expect him to solve problems with outside apps (not part of the ROM)! The answer is obvious - don't use Link2SD. Try Mounts2SD or CronMod instead, they are more stable and better implemented. ;)

Guest Fizziebaunz

KonstaT is rarely visiting the Blade forums and you can't expect him to solve problems with outside apps (not part of the ROM)! The answer is obvious - don't use Link2SD. Try Mounts2SD or CronMod instead, they are more stable and better implemented. ;)

Never done a Titanium backup... but have used link2sd for months performing Nandroid backups with ease... I think Nandroid isn't so much different Titanium.... I used the same rom.. ext partition... 50apps linked

• 4 weeks later...
Guest herbidio

Hi
I've been using this mod for a long time, but i've this annoing problem.
Whenever i make a call, i have a static background noise. Sometimes (very few) it suddenly stops, but most of them, it doesn't. Can this problem be solved?
I read somewhere that it could be related to the baseband... If so, should i try to change it? How can i do it?

Guest Sulthekk

i don't know if you know, but this is a English language forum if you want to speak in another language please go there 'http://www.modaco.com/forum/337-international/'.

there are many guys here speaking different language. if all speak in native nobody understand nobody.

Man if google translate couldn't handle these pretty common words like debugger, thanks and yes, I would be quite surprised.

Man if google translate couldn't handle these pretty common words like debugger, thanks and yes, I would be quite surprised.

so .... use the translator before write in here. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lukescammell

First of all a massive Thank You! to konstat for this, it's kept my Blade running for much longer than I ever could have imagined.

What I really hope now is that he finds enough time/energy/desire to bring Android 4.4 KitKat to the Blade as it's supposed to be designed to run much better on low pwer machines with only 512MB RAM.

I expect nothing and once again sincerely thank konstat for all his work, he's truly amazing.