[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest dreis911

hotfile down, can someone post mirror download for4.2.2

If you really want 4.2.2 here are the links:

ROM:    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/94953985/cm-10.1-20130724-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

GApps: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/94953985/gapps-jb42-20130805-KonstaKANG.zip

... but I strongly advise you that 4.3.1 is working better and a tad faster, IMHO.

So, you should follow szpilasty link.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SpecFroce

Is Cyanogenmod 10.2 available for this device ?
Anyways, i just to give a big thank you to KonstaT for this great ROM. I was stuck with Android 2.2.2 on my G2 Blade and found this mod by some googling and poking through this forum. I installed it yesterday, and i am pleasantly surprised by the amount of polish this phone model has received from KonstaT, and the Cyanogenmod-team.

Once again, thank you for your work on this fork of Cyanogenmod.

Is Cyanogenmod 10.2 available for this device ?

Anyways, i just to give a big thank you to KonstaT for this great ROM. I was stuck with Android 2.2.2 on my G2 Blade and found this mod by some googling and poking through this forum. I installed it yesterday, and i am pleasantly surprised by the amount of polish this phone model has received from KonstaT, and the Cyanogenmod-team.

Once again, thank you for your work on this fork of Cyanogenmod.

way to go genius ..

one day u will make ur country proud...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest megablade

google plus does not work why..!!!!

but thanks for this rom works like a charm also could u plez share a latest link with all the changes and patches u have added............ :)

Edited by megablade

Guest killadroid

google plus does not work why..!!!!

but thanks for this rom works like a charm also could u plez share a latest link with all the changes and patches u have added............ :)

look for previous versions of g+ coz the new versions dont support armv6

Guest dreis911

how this rom? battery? speed? 

it's fast & good battery backup.I can advise u to flash it as it is stable than these other latest ROMs like cm11

This is a very good ROM, but 4.3.1 is better IMHO and a little bit faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys i was just close to brick my blade for good so i`m not feeling like testing again a lot of Roms so I`m asking for your help. Between cm10, this one and cm10.2 which is the most stable and best fit for daily use and also which one has best performance, also are these better than GB ROMS ? I am currently on stock 2.2.2 gen 2 windows upgraded blade.

Thx in advance