[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

I don't think so. It was reverted right after it was merged.

OK, thanks for your quick confirmation.

The comments were not very clear, and the (incorrect) status was indeed not coherent with what I could read from the code either...

Guest rrewolf

KonstaT, thank you for fixed FM Radio! But I found bug with Apollo player (and other players) and again it is related with headphones.

When I pause music (with | | button), unplug headphones and plug in back, music is playing from talk speaker (which is located on top of phone, above San Francisco / Blade). For correctly working I must pause playing, unplug headphones, press play and plug in back.

Edited by rrewolf

Guest khizhny
What does s2e help/improve this ROM?

Don't yell at me I'm not familiar with the app :(

Use google. Dont wais your and other people time. Its written alot there.

Guest Ceaușescu

S2E uses part of your SD card as if it is internal memory for installation of apps.

What part it use? Then there is any room for data? What is exactly does? :blink:

Guest elrond_bs

What part it use? Then there is any room for data? What is exactly does? :blink:

This is not the place to ask such questions, we are not Google. There is a lot of information everywhere about S2E and Link2SD (including FAQs and threads for questions). If you wanted, you would have found it.

Guest kram23

Hi, I just installed this ROM and all the apps that Ive ever had on my blade are auto downloading, Ive had to tun off wifi to get it to stop, its installing stuff that I don't want anymore, is there a way I can get it to stop? Ive been through the settings menu but cant find anything that about auto download apps or anything. Sync is on because I want my calendar and phone contacts to be updated but not every crappy app Ive ever had! There must be a way of stopping the auto download somewhere.

Guest peetu20

Hi, I just installed this ROM and all the apps that Ive ever had on my blade are auto downloading, Ive had to tun off wifi to get it to stop, its installing stuff that I don't want anymore, is there a way I can get it to stop? Ive been through the settings menu but cant find anything that about auto download apps or anything. Sync is on because I want my calendar and phone contacts to be updated but not every crappy app Ive ever had! There must be a way of stopping the auto download somewhere.

reflash whole rom and while setting up google account untick: restore data from my previous phone(its something like that)

Guest kram23

Thanks peetu20 but after disabling wifi and clearing the failed update notifications and then starting wifi again and loading the play store it seems to of stopped by its self! When I went through the Google set up stuff when the ROM was first started I didn't see an option to restore data from previous, was probably there just didn't see it. Actually I would of left it ticked even of I had seen it because what I would class as data is my phone contacts and calendar entries but not apps, if google is counting them as the same thing that is quite annoying.

Guest khizhny
Volume control is not initialized somehow with effem, only works if playing something with apollo first.
Thanks for the tip. Launching apolo first helped. :rolleyes:

Guest Bundizle

konstaT great work best rom so far.much appreciated..the only problem i find is when am texting at times my phone hangs alot..it gets to be super slow and the phone complety lags like for a minute..any solutions??

:blink:

Guest Sata_Cimi

konstaT great work best rom so far.much appreciated..the only problem i find is when am texting at times my phone hangs alot..it gets to be super slow and the phone complety lags like for a minute..any solutions??

:blink:

OC to 748 as I've done. Works well with no lagging. :D