[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Smart-T

Indeed it is not snappy and responsive especially on touching, but i doubt that 4.1.2 is so different (haven't tested it since Konstat's 4.2 came out)

On my Blade it was a difference like day and night, believe me...

Guest dreis911

Indeed it is not snappy and responsive especially on touching, but i doubt that 4.1.2 is so different (haven't tested it since Konstat's 4.2 came out)

Yeah. I came from CM9kk and this is a major difference! It was really snappier!

This version (though I'm not letting go!) is very sluggish....

edit: And with this new Update the movement of the Icons and Wallpaper shows some glitches - but that's not a big deal! (this is not a complaint!)

I keep my faith that the team that's been working on this ROM will get it better. (this is not a request, it's a suggestion!) :D

Edited by dreis911

Guest Rucha

There is a problem with incoming calls from people who did not call newer before but is in my contactlist. First call from any of them comes without name and avatar - phone number only is in caller id screen.

Has anyone faced to this problem?

How to fix it?

Guest HDuser

ummm Actually im using latest build and i cant see my open ad-hoc wifi network, is it only limited to me or someone else is also facing this?

Guest KonstaT

New build.

cm-10.1-20130329-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

https://hotfile.com/...-blade.zip.html

md5:fe14bbd451e952abf881857d59d27b3f

-updated Effem and other FM related updates (thanks to daemond)

-possible fix for texture corruption on some rare occasions (thanks to daemond)

-increase PIE controls trigger area and allow PIE controls without enabling expanded desktop

-change default cpu governor to smartassv2

-more Ad-Hoc changes (1,2,3)

-compiled using AOSP gcc 4.7 toolchain

Guest zamiere

... And with this new Update the movement of the Icons and Wallpaper shows some glitches - but that's not a big deal! (this is not a complaint!)

I turning on In Developer options "Force GPU rendering" and "Disable HW overlays" and it's working smoothly (for me). Better than stock or swedish snow.

Developers says Disable HW overlays not recommended if you want to view videos - I don't see any problem.

Without SIM card it's required to enable Airplane mode. Without SIM, it's working awesome slow and crashing and reloading the dialer app constantly.

Another possible reason: background apps like syncronizing can slow down the UI.

Guest Janil
New build.

QhUwMg5.gif

Let's hope the texture fixes work! Will report back little later.

Anyway, why Hotfile instead of Mediafire? It's painfully slow on Finnish ISPs at least.

EDIT: decided I'm too lazy and didn't do full wipe so no confirmation for the texture fix. So far I haven't seen any problems.

Edited by Janil

Guest KonstaT

Anyway, why Hotfile instead of Mediafire? It's painfully slow on Finnish ISPs at least.

It was impossible to upload anything successfully. I'll probably try again tomorrow...

KonstaT, i'm currently with 06/03 update.. can i just update to this last one or i've to install the other one first?

Thank you!

You only have to flash the latest build.

Guest dreis911

I turning on In Developer options "Force GPU rendering" and "Disable HW overlays" and it's working smoothly (for me). Better than stock or swedish snow.

Developers says Disable HW overlays not recommended if you want to view videos - I don't see any problem.

Without SIM card it's required to enable Airplane mode. Without SIM, it's working awesome slow and crashing and reloading the dialer app constantly.

Another possible reason: background apps like syncronizing can slow down the UI.

Yes. I brought those issues a few posts ago and, like I said before, it did improve the speed of the Launcher.

I also mentioned the "Force 4x MSAA" feature, but it seems to "speed down".

Guest Loki86

i hope to help someone

i found a way to use s2e, before i have some problem but now work really good

my sd-ext partition is 1,5 gb

i format sd in etx4 with mini tool partition

than install this s2e version took from xda http://www.mediafire.com/?t5l9pyb33lqn6a8

than open s2e, check mount as ext4 and reboot

after that you can select all option like me and everything work fine ;)

Guest sanyiblade

KonstaT

Please insert your rom /etc/init.d :

#!/system/bin/sh

BB="logwrapper busybox";

if [ ! -d /sd-ext ]; then

mount -o remount,rw /

mkdir -p /sd-ext

mount -o remount,ro /

fi

PART=/dev/block/mmcblk0p2

for i in 1 2 3 4 5; do

if [ -e $PART ]; then

$BB mount -o noatime,nodiratime,barrier=1 -t ext3 $PART /sd-ext

$BB chown 1000:1000 $SD_EXT_DIRECTORY;

$BB chmod 771 $SD_EXT_DIRECTORY;

break

else

echo "$PART does not exist (yet); sleeping a bit..."

sleep 2

fi

done

This rom and cm 10(Daemon) can't play DX50 video(with mx player hardware decoder), but eco cm9 yes. Why?

Sorry, my bad english.

Guest Polys Polykarpou

New build.

cm-10.1-20130329-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

https://hotfile.com/...-blade.zip.html

md5:fe14bbd451e952abf881857d59d27b3f

-updated Effem and other FM related updates (thanks to daemond)

-possible fix for texture corruption on some rare occasions (thanks to daemond)

-increase PIE controls trigger area and allow PIE controls without enabling expanded desktop

-change default cpu governor to smartassv2

-more Ad-Hoc changes (1,2,3)

-compiled using AOSP gcc 4.7 toolchain

Are bt pairing issues ever going to be fixed? Or should people like me using bt headsets stick to 4.1.2?

Guest Chris Blade

I have a problem with your ROMs since the 6.3 update. I reboot in CWM and launch the installation, from zip but it abort the installation saying 'Some Symlinks failed'

1. What's Symlink?

2. How can I fix this?

3. Is there anyway to make BlueTooth work correctly? Because I can't use my headphones correctly (When my phone is 5cm away from my headphones it disconnect, so I can't put it in my pocket)

Guest Shadow_Lance

hey KonstaT heard f you edited the buiild.prop from armv6 to armv7 so armv7 apps work.. is it true? if so how well does it play the game?

Guest Rucha

I have problem with BT headset as well. Blade does not see headset often. Even if I'm able to pair them later (after disconnection) headset invisible again.