[ROM] [JB] [AOKP] [4.1.2] ★ AOKP Emotion ★ DISCONTINUED

Guest krishang3

Guest krishang3
I saw somewhere that there AOKP emotion kg3 for G300, but I found nowhere ROM for download. Can you help me? Pls.
hello the two links at top is for the ROMs used to port...

There are currently no downloads sir... I will most likely release tomorrow but its an alpha

Guest mariuscesane

So. AOKP Milestone 2.2 can be used on huawei G300? I ask because I do not want to destroy the phone again. Maybe if I had more time, I could help myself to develop ROMs with you and I do that only passion to learn something new. But time does not allow me, so I'm happy with what I find to you. I did some donations in appreciation of your work. Maybe, when I'll work less than 16 hours, I'll join you in developing projects

Guest dan nedan

So. AOKP Milestone 2.2 can be used on huawei G300? I ask because I do not want to destroy the phone again......

maybe u should ask for some english lessons...

Mdaaa. Now I'm sorry I bought Huawei. I could to get a Samsung or another top phone that have developed all kinds of software.

A ROM is being developed already. Just wait please :ph34r:

I know you have trouble understanding but I hope you can understand what I just said :P

Guest mariuscesane

I see that some are mischievous ... I did not ask but help and to communicate with you using Google Translate. Unfortunately higher fidelity me, not speaking English, only French and Romanian. I'm sorry again for my bad English. To translate all your comments using Google Translate. Because translation is not analytical, communication problems occur. That's why I think we fail to understand us perfectly.

Do not bother to some of my disagreements, I'll leave this post.

Thanks for help.

and how does it work?

after full wipes and fresh install gives some errors "unfortunately ( system. UI, settings, etc... ) has stopped working,in-call sound is perfect on loudspeaker as on earpeace what is good compering to the other rom's

Guest semper fidelis

I wonder why some of you will think smart, do not want to abstain. You have an attitude of peasants, not developers or members that have other claims. This site was built for everyone, even for unprepared. I came here to inform me and I found irony.

Guest krishang3
I wonder why some of you will think smart, do not want to abstain. You have an attitude of peasants, not developers or members that have other claims. This site was built for everyone, even for unprepared. I came here to inform me and I found irony.
was this to me or???

Guest krishang3

I told you guys it wasn't operating but had to throw in something to shut some people up, expect better builds in future releases till then happy holidays ...