[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest skywalkerctu

Geart!!

Thanks lalit!!

And does bluetooth switch off properly?If so that would be perfect!

edit:saw it at the frist post.Will flash this rom anyway.

So how should I switch it off?reboot?thanks.

Edited by skywalkerctu

Guest tilal6991
Geart!!

Thanks lalit!!

And does bluetooth switch off properly?If so that would be perfect!

edit:saw it at the frist post.Will flash this rom anyway.

So how should I switch it off?reboot?thanks.

Yep.

Guest ChowChilla

very strange :$

is anyone else having issues with phone calls?

Stuck a pin in the Mic hole and gave it a jiggle and its working again now. must of been blocked :D

Guest razzmataz1478

Turning USB storage on Take more than 3 mn !!!

please fix that , that's very slow

It should take about 20-30 seconds from my experience. Sure it's not your sd card or usb cable that's slowing stuff down?

Guest raoulduke

thanks for this rom! very stable! very smooth ui!

but i can't get the calender app synced to my google calender. calender should sync automatically when adding the google account at the beginning, but it doesn't. also can't add an existing account to the calender app.

tia.

Guest plegdroid

@Lalit, yet another benchmark rom, not finding any issues other than stated at the op (what would this be like if vsync was fully working as this is very fast ) really nice rom :D

as always, thank you :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest valeksandar

It says that wifi thetering is possible with an external app. But my nexus 7 can't see any of the apps I tried. Has anyone else tried tethering and succeeded. If so, which app?

Otherwise, the rom is perfect!

Guest valeksandar

It's not rooted but tethering works with coldfusionx 2, at least bluetooth tethering works (I tried it). And I've just tested wifi tethering on paranoidjelly and it works just fine.

Guest SteveCl

thanks for this rom! very stable! very smooth ui!

but i can't get the calender app synced to my google calender. calender should sync automatically when adding the google account at the beginning, but it doesn't. also can't add an existing account to the calender app.

tia.

I'm having the same issue - looks like the calendar sync service is missing from gapps as before. I fix would be much appreciated.

Guest razzmataz1478
It says that wifi thetering is possible with an external app. But my nexus 7 can't see any of the apps I tried. Has anyone else tried tethering and succeeded. If so, which app?

Otherwise, the rom is perfect!

Your Nexus 7 doesn't support ad-hoc networks. You need to root out and install a ROM that does support ad-hoc. In case you were wondering, routers and other access points (including native WiFi tethering on phones) use infrastructure.

Guest valeksandar

@razzmataz Thank you, but I'm not sure I understood. If there's native wifi tethering nexus 7 can use it? So I can either wait for a fix or use a rom that suports it. Or, use this rom ( that I really like) and root nexus.

Guest razzmataz1478
@razzmataz Thank you, but I'm not sure I understood. If there's native wifi tethering nexus 7 can use it? So I can either wait for a fix or use a rom that suports it. Or, use this rom ( that I really like) and root nexus.

Exactly.