[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest debeloid

Tilal, thank you for this rom, for me every thing is working great.

Only one thing is not ok, lock (unlock) screen is corrupted, if i use patern lock i don't see dots for unloking, so i use standard slide unlock, and sometimes it is also not shown, but it is easier to gues where it should be slided :)

Other thing work great!

Guest ChowChilla

Hi guys, I need help setting up Google Now, I can't figure out what to do, which apk I need...

And for the ROM, it's absolutely faboulous =)

I downloaded gapps from CFX2, extracted the archive, and installed GoogleNowVoiceSearch.apk and GoogleVoiceSearch.apk, but it just force closes.

I took Quicksearchbox.apk from C3CO's PA 4.1.2 rom. and it seems to be working fine. I also froze the old googlesearch in Titanium Backup so the persistant search bar worked with it.

Guest Michaelwave

This should be flashed in recovery I suppose? Thank you in any case, I shall try it on the next build since Im already full installed with link2sd.

Yup, flash in recovery:D

Guest marko_89_kv

I took Quicksearchbox.apk from C3CO's PA 4.1.2 rom. and it seems to be working fine. I also froze the old googlesearch in Titanium Backup so the persistant search bar worked with it.

thanks, I'll try that

Guest AdamisHun

Can anyone help me as to how to reduce DPI in this ROM ? I am using stock launcher(Trbct) and font size is smallest............still not happy

Screen resolution from Play. Change density, reboot ro recovery, go to advanced, go to fix permissions, and after it finish, reboot. That's all, folks! :)

Guest akbar98

162 MB with GAPPS base you choice on that.

Will it still work with the stock 200mb partition seeing as i havent changed anything because i had a lot of trouble with getting tpt helper to work -_-

Guest plegdroid
Will it still work with the stock 200mb partition seeing as i havent changed anything because i had a lot of trouble with getting tpt helper to work -_-

oh yes :D

This looks great, but the performance in games ...dramatic, please fix gpu acceleration in games, gingerbread it's 10x faster than cm10.1 at games, please fix it.

Guest razzmataz1478
Can't find the Performance options...

Tap the build number multiple times in quick succession to unlock developer options and performance settings.

I have a problem with a game : Plague Inc. , Missing textures , show all white with black spots ,everything looks white and black dots, there will be a update for egl or something thanks .

Guest Asthota

I have a problem with a game : Plague Inc. , Missing textures , show all white with black spots ,everything looks white and black dots, there will be a update for egl or something thanks .

Having the same problems with Boss 2

Guest FoxVictor.be

Flashed CFX3 after a "maximum data" TPT (2/165/*).

Good idea to strip the rom, I maxed out on data on CFX2, even after a strip of my own.

Works like a charm, thanks Tilal!