[ROM][JB] CM10 by Joestone

Guest mattia107

Guest djuroue

Maybe your APN settings are not good. They were not good for me, too. I am using Vip Mobile, and i had to configure APN's manually.

Guest flor90
Maybe your APN settings are not good. They were not good for me, too. I am using Vip Mobile, and i had to configure APN's manually.

Thank you for your advice. I will try that

Guest e-k-i-m

Today I´m trying BT in car... so calling works but media playing not :/ I saw name of song, I can control the player but music plays only from phone not from Car sound system :)

• 1 month later...
Guest joestone

I had a lot of work , but now had some sparetime to make a new build. It is uploaded to goo.im.

-Changed audio driver :

VOIP is working (tested with viber, skype) , fixed loudspeaker mode , dualmic enabled and can be controlled via ro.config.dualmic in build.prop

- Fixed USB , after restart now it starts with the previously set mode

- built on refreshed CM10 sources

Wifi is not yet fixed

Internal sd is primary :

http://goo.im/devs/joestone/g300/cm-10-20130620-UNOFFICIAL-G300.zip

External sd is primary :

http://goo.im/devs/joestone/g300/cm-10-20130620-EXT-UNOFFICIAL-G300.zip

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pyntux

Thank you joestone! :)

Edit:

Brilliant rom, everything works ...

But, if you can improve effects and smoothness of rom that would be great, JB should be much more smoother...Response time and common commands is phenomenal (better that on other cm10 roms), but the effects (JB Effects) stuck sometimes, that killing the entire feel of the ROM...

Beside that, panorama has glithes...but other camera apps work on this rom.... :)

Edited by Pyntux

Guest e-k-i-m

Nice :) Can someone test LED indication? My doesn´t work... Switch to only 2G still not work - no data and after leave wifi- no data :(

Edited by e-k-i-m

Guest djuroue

Mobile data works for me... Vip mobile Serbia.

Thank you joestone! :)

Edit:

Brilliant rom, everything works ...

But, if you can improve effects and smoothness of rom that would be great, JB should be much more smoother...Response time and common commands is phenomenal (better that on other cm10 roms), but the effects (JB Effects) stuck sometimes, that killing the entire feel of the ROM...

Beside that, panorama has glithes...but other camera apps work on this rom.... :)

This is correct, it just needs graphic improvements. Everything else works pretty nice :)

Edited by djuroue