[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

He meant the R3 antutu score. But yes, R3 is out :P

Oh right, is raverrr's toggles the toggles that you were saying in the post above with the 'I'm sorry' picture haha

Guest PCTechRoss

Just some ideas for future OTA updates :)

- Jelly Bean style google search bar

- Custom Lightning Rom Wallpaper's/ Maybe Live wallpapers

- Custom Settings with small tweaks similar to what CM has

- Huawei Camera App icon

- Third lock screen icon that takes you to Google Play Music or a setting that you can choose which app you want it to load too

- Maybe switch going to camera to going to text messages

That's all really :)

Edited by PCTechRoss

Just some ideas for future OTA updates smile.png

- Jelly Bean style google search bar

- Custom Lightning Rom Wallpaper's/ Maybe Live wallpapers

- Custom Settings with small tweaks similar to what CM has

- Huawei Camera App icon

- Third lock screen icon that takes you to Google Play Music or a setting that you can choose which app you want it to load too

- Maybe switch going to camera to going to text messages

That's all really smile.png

I will see if I can add any of these, thanks for the ideas. I'm not sure if I can make any wallpapers as I don't really have any good experience with designing images. If you know anyone who could make the wallpapers, I would happily add them to the ROM. As for the JB widget, you can just download the nova launcher as it has the widget already.

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

I will see if I can add any of these, thanks for the ideas. I'm not sure if I can make any wallpapers as I don't really have any good experience with designing images. If you know anyone who could make the wallpapers, I would happily add them to the ROM. As for the JB widget, you can just download the nova launcher as it has the widget already.

No problem :)

the two main ones out of those would be the Camera icon as that's probably quite easy and the lock screen customization. Big thanks for the Rom btw using the G300 for Sixth form today was so much smoother and the Beats program is also very good, hope to see more updates as this ROM is better than what Huawei can make haha.

Last question tonight is the toggles you posted are they the ones you were making or are your ones still in development?

I could help design the Icons if you gave me a base idea of how you import them so I would know how to make them. i could also have a go at making a wallpaper if you give me the file to the lightning bolt logo etc.. :)

Guest peterck

when you says that the version R3 on storage default bug is fixed, does that mean that it's also fixed the bug when it keeps saying "blank sd card" cause i kept having this problem in the last version, which is a shame cause i like this rom :(.

Guest Miki Bakaiki

Is it possible to ad a 'Screenshot' button in the power controls?

You can screeshot if you press volume down along with power for a few seconds :)

Guest PCTechRoss

You can screeshot if you press volume down along with power for a few seconds :)

Oh right you do it for a few seconds, I always tap it and it doesn't work

Guest PCTechRoss

when you says that the version R3 on storage default bug is fixed, does that mean that it's also fixed the bug when it keeps saying "blank sd card" cause i kept having this problem in the last version, which is a shame cause i like this rom :(.

I check that for you and on my device it is working properly

It should be fixed in this version.

R3 is great... Everything works. I'm not a huge fan of the new animations, but thats not a big deal. I can get used to it :)

OTA updater says: Error fetching update info: invalid ROM (lightningrom_336428) & device (hwu8815) combo!

Is it normal? It should be "no updates available" or sg like that, right? :)

Guest peterck

It should be fixed in this version.

it happened to me when I use your rom and infusion. I wiped my SD card clean yet tell says Blank SD card :(. Is it my phone or do I need to change my sd card

Guest PCTechRoss

it happened to me when I use your rom and infusion. I wiped my SD card clean yet tell says Blank SD card :(. Is it my phone or do I need to change my sd card

Maybe you SD card needs re formatting

Guest PCTechRoss

R3 is great... Everything works. I'm not a huge fan of the new animations, but thats not a big deal. I can get used to it :)

OTA updater says: Error fetching update info: invalid ROM (lightningrom_336428) & device (hwu8815) combo!

I thought that but i think its just because there s no updates available at the moment

Guest PCTechRoss

Double Post.

I found a bug with R3

When you are listening to music and turn the music up with the phone locked (not using volume unlocker) about 3 times it will activate the Root user permission thing to go off 150 times and is so annoying

This is normal, don't worry.

I found a bug with R3

When you are listening to music and turn the music up with the phone locked (not using volume unlocker) about 3 times it will activate the Root user permission thing to go off 150 times and is so annoying

Do you have super-SU or superuser? I think this problem disappears after you install super-su.

Just try R3 as it has some changes with the storage function. If it doesn't work, copy all your files to your computer, format the SD card, and copy everything back over. That should fix any problems you encounter in the future.

I can make you a flashable zip so you can revert to the default animations. However, I will have to do it later.