[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

Install super-su from the market. It has a lot more features than superuser, it looks nicer, and it should fix the problem you have.

Do i remove Superuser after?

Do i remove Superuser after?

No, keep them both. Make sure you have opened super-SU, granted root permission, and allowed it to install the binary files. Then reboot and you should be OK.

Does anyone have any ideas on new things to add in the next release. Remember I am not a developer, just a modder, so don't ask me for anything too hard. I'm still looking around on how to add:

Reboot to recovery

3 way lockscreen

Screenshot button

Even these simple things are actually a lot harder to add than you would think, especially for a (very) new developer :lol:

Guest kieranswhite

Does anyone have any ideas on new things to add in the next release. Remember I am not a developer, just a modder, so don't ask me for anything too hard. I'm still looking around on how to add:

Reboot to recovery

3 way lockscreen

Screenshot button

Even these simple things are actually a lot harder to add than you would think, especially for a (very) new developer :lol:

i did say this earlier but maybe message tillaz and ask him how he did the reboot recovery for his infusion ROM

i did say this earlier but maybe message tillaz and ask him how he did the reboot recovery for his infusion ROM

I don't really want to bother anybody, I'm sure he has enough stuff to deal with besides me :P

Guest Redrabit

Reboot to recovery

3 way lockscreen

Screenshot button

You can insert contacts and phone inverted.

screen_20111222_2321.pngscreen_20111222_2320.png

:)

Guest PCTechRoss

Reboot to recovery

3 way lockscreen

Screenshot button

Huawei Camera Icon

This one maybe hard but i have always wanted to be able to go into the app drawer and still see the wallpaper like on the GS3

wher the overclocking setings and whats the best to use for evryday use.

Download no frills CPU from the play store. The best CPU would be:

Minimum: 320 MHz

Maximum: 1.152 MHz

Governor: SmartassV2

I/O scheduler: sio

This will give you a noticeable boost in speed and performance, but you will still have great battery life at the same time.

Download no frills CPU from the play store. The best CPU would be:

Minimum: 320 MHz

Maximum: 1.152 MHz

Governor: SmartassV2

I/O scheduler: sio

This will give you a noticeable boost in speed and performance, but you will still have great battery life at the same time.

thanks.what if i dont want to overclock but use it as standard.

Guest TangerineTractor

Big issue for me here... It isn't seeing the SD card properly. I have a 16gb class 10 SD card that works no problem in other roms. If I set default storage to SD card, if says I have 2gb SD card and 16gb internal storage! If I set it to internal storage, it says I have 2gb internal storage and no sd card!

Big issue for me here... It isn't seeing the SD card properly. I have a 16gb class 10 SD card that works no problem in other roms. If I set default storage to SD card, if says I have 2gb SD card and 16gb internal storage! If I set it to internal storage, it says I have 2gb internal storage and no sd card!

+1 yes there seems to be problem with selecting sd card

it does see the card but the storage is swapped, like internal is sd card

Edited by yaqh

i have duplicated contact when i go to text from from my contacts? any idea how to get rid.

i have managed to delete dup contact from google but still show dup when i go to text?

Edited by yaqh

Guest TangerineTractor

i have duplicated contact when i go to text from from my contacts? any idea how to get rid.

i have managed to delete dup contact from google but still show dup when i go to text?

Thats becauseeit has several ddfferent contact lists - google, sim, phone. In contacts, go into options to select which contacts to display and turn off some of them.. Because it syncs with the google account, you probably only need that one displaying. I use exchange, so that's the only one i diosplay. This rom seems to have a "Phone" contacts as well as a sim one.