[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Added IP calling :D

post-969101-13585577508071_thumb.jpg

R4 could take a while guys as I need to do a lot of android.policy.jar editing. I haven't learnt how to use smali/backsmali yet, so that will have to wait. Since the storage has now been fixed, I can get onto adding the important features ;)

Goodnight

Thanks!

I think I know how to get the Hungarian dictionary pack. Go to:

Settings>language and input

Then

post-969101-13586017756243_thumb.jpg

post-969101-13586017833967_thumb.jpg

post-969101-13586017909942_thumb.jpg

post-969101-13586017967597_thumb.jpg

If it doesn't have the Hungarian dictionary pack, tell me and I will try to add it manually.

Edited by kyan31

If it doesn't have the Hungarian dictionary pack, tell me and I will try to add it manually.

I already checked this settings before and It doesn't have hungarian, only other few languages, like english, spanish, russian, italian...etc.

I already checked this settings before and It doesn't have hungarian, only other few languages, like english, spanish, russian, italian...etc.

Oh OK, I will see if I can add the Hungarian dictionary pack manually.

Guest savapauk

Thanks man. Does your storage switch back to internal after a reboot?

Sorry for the delay in replying - yes stays switched after both warm reboot & cold shutdown & restart.

Guest Miki Bakaiki

I am flashing this now .... remind me : i still have to flash the SU zip right ? cause i already did it :P

Guys, i have a question : is the storage "thing" already fixed in the link download ? I want to have all my apps on the 2gb internal memory, and no on my sd card .... i already flashed cyda's mod .... Which default storage should i use ?

Edited by Miki Bakaiki

I am flashing this now .... remind me : i still have to flash the SU zip right ? cause i already did it :P

Guys, i have a question : is the storage "thing" already fixed in the link download ? I want to have all my apps on the 2gb internal memory, and no on my sd card .... i already flashed cyda's mod .... Which default storage should i use ?

The storage in R3 is swapped, so external is actually internal and vice versa

I have made a working fix for this, which will be in R4.

You can fix the swapped SD card issue by swapping the names of external_sd.fstab and internal_sd.fstab.

Edited by kyan31

R4 Beta gets 4216 in Antutu ;)

post-969101-13586046423141_thumb.jpg

Overclocked to 1228 MHz.

Thats fantastic! :D

Great work!

as soon as the R4 version is out i think i will stop using the "old" Infusion and starting working with your ROM im my phone.

I know that we shouldn't ask for ETA's, but is the R4 version almost out?

Anyway, keep the good working!

Guest Miki Bakaiki

The storage in R3 is swapped, so external is actually internal and vice versa

I have made a working fix for this, which will be in R4.

You can fix the swapped SD card issue by swapping the names of external_sd.fstab and internal_sd.fstab.

Okay then, i'll live with it as it is ...

If i swap things i may screw the already intalled apps, so, no worrys for now!

BTW, this an excellent rom, super smooth, and usually i do not see any diferences when people say "this is smoother than that" ....

I like the transitions and the new ringtones, it's awesome !!! :D

Keep up the good work kyan! :lol:

Thats fantastic! :D

Great work!

as soon as the R4 version is out i think i will stop using the "old" Infusion and starting working with your ROM im my phone.

I know that we shouldn't ask for ETA's, but is the R4 version almost out?

Anyway, keep the good working!

R4 could take quite a while, as I'm going to try and add as much stuff as I can. There's a lot of stuff I don't know how to do yet, so I have to look around for tutorials, that's why R4 may take longer. Hopefully everything will work well, and maybe I can get R4 released quite soon.

P.s. Thanks for all of the support guys, I really appreciate it :D

Great. =)

The R4 will suport OTA from R3?

If yes, the i will install the R3 right now. Im tired of Infusion... tongue.png

Thanks

Yes, you will receive an OTA update if you are on R3.

Guest no1ninja

Hi. I like this ROM. I've learnt a lot about Android this week from pulling it apart and changing one or two things to my taste. I've knocked together a sleek toggle app and thought I might share it for those who are interested. It's a CWM flashable zip.

Screenshot_2013-01-20-17-22-17.pngScreenshot_2013-01-20-17-58-06.png

no1ninja_toggles_huawei_u8815_CWM.zip (200KB)

PS. Although it installs as a system app it can be turned off in settings under display. Enjoy ;)

Edited by no1ninja

Hi. I like this ROM. I've learnt a lot about Android this week from pulling it apart and changing one or two things to my taste. I've knocked together a sleek toggle app and thought I might share it for those who are interested. It's a CWM flashable zip.

no1ninja_toggles_huawei_u8815_CWM.zip

Looks interesting. Do you have any larger screenshots? :)

PS. Although it installs as a system app it can be turned off in settings under display. Enjoy wink.png

Oooh thanks for sharing mate :)

I will add it to the OP.

Guest Miki Bakaiki

PS. Although it installs as a system app it can be turned off in settings under display. Enjoy ;)

In just a week , you managed to create something functional for android ? from zero knoledge ? ahaha, thats awesome ! :D

BTW , the toggles seem cool !!

Guest Miki Bakaiki

After many attempts, I still cant add reboot to recovery. Does anyone know how its done?

Kyan, maybe if i send you a genokolar (i think it's the user's name) app, you can figure out ? want me to send it to you ?