[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest no1ninja

In just a week , you managed to create something functional for android ? from zero knoledge ? ahaha, thats awesome ! :D

BTW , the toggles seem cool !!

I'm no stranger to software development and I'm very familiar with Linux. But thanks I'm glad we like ;)

Guest Miki Bakaiki

I'm no stranger to software development and I'm very familiar with Linux. But thanks I'm glad we like ;)

Oh, i thought you were like me, who started knowing nothing .... Anyways, that's cool!

Guest PCTechRoss

Snip

I it possible you can give me the files for the Boot animation (actual picture file) and the android 4.0.4 easter egg thing (nyan cat android man)

Guest Miki Bakaiki

I it possible you can give me the files for the Boot animation (actual picture file) and the android 4.0.4 easter egg thing (nyan cat android man)

Are you going to change the boot animation ? i tried yesterday , but i was unsuccessful .... Can you tell me how to do it ?

The easter egg cannot be used as a bootanimation as it is not a bootanimation :P. I could make one though.

You can change the boot animation by downloading a boot animation (bootanimation.zip) and placing it at system/media.

Guest PCTechRoss

Are you going to change the boot animation ? i tried yesterday , but i was unsuccessful .... Can you tell me how to do it ?

i was just going to have a mess around with it and see if Kyan would rather use the new one

Guest PCTechRoss

The easter egg cannot be used as a bootanimation as it is not a bootanimation :P. I could make one though.

You can change the boot animation by downloading a boot animation (bootanimation.zip) and placing it at system/media.

I wasn't going to use the easter egg as a boot anim but i wanted to change the colour of the android man and just make it more custom.

if you were to give me the picture files (i guess they are that) i will have a go and if you like them you could use them in R4, same with the boot anim

Guest PCTechRoss

I wasn't going to use the easter egg as a boot anim but i wanted to change the colour of the android man and just make it more custom.

if you were to give me the picture files (i guess they are that) i will have a go and if you like them you could use them in R4, same with the boot anim

Off topic) can you add the jelly bean google bar to ICS like this? http://imageshack.us...17/image5mc.png

(i would rather not use a boot loader)

Edited by PCTechRoss

Guest Miki Bakaiki

Sorry about questioning you about this,you probably have much more to do.... but how can i create one ? :)

Guest Miki Bakaiki

Thanks !!! i will try to do one :)

So i replaced the bootanimation, but the "huawei ascend" still appears, and then it appears the bootanimation, is it normal ?

Edited by Miki Bakaiki

Guest PCTechRoss

Thanks !!! i will try to do one :)

So i replaced the bootanimation, but the "huawei ascend" still appears, and then it appears the bootanimation, is it normal ?

are you using a custom Rom?

Guest Miki Bakaiki

are you using a custom Rom?

Yep, im with lightning :)

I managed to do one, only a image of cookie monster, but when it stops , the phone takes longer to start (to unlock with PIN)

Guest Koplinjp

Hello... I have a problem: i have no root permitions and i can't go to recovery mode. I allready tried to root it again, then tried with rom manager and 5lromToolBox and with power + Vol up... no good... Can you guys help me? Tanks...

I have installed this rom yesterday and i have to say: It's GREAT!!

Is the most stable and fast rom that i have tested (and i have tested a lot of ROM's). And i have more that 90 apps installed, all of them working great! No FC, no problems, no bugs.

Also, the overclock is working great.

A fantastic work!

Just one suggestion:

- The "default" boot animation is a little, uhh, "bad"... Yes, is possible to change easly, but the default one is a lttle ugly. :P

But that is just a "little" problem and don't affect the ROM at all.. :)

Keep the good working and continue the launch of updates. I can't wait for the R4! :D

Does anyone else get the Gmail bug where it wont le you receive new emails unless you go into the app

Here the gmail is working fine...

I have been receaving the notifications of new emails...

Guest PCTechRoss

Here the gmail is working fine...

I have been receaving the notifications of new emails...

Hmm that's odd then Edited by PCTechRoss

Guest no1ninja

Just one suggestion:

- The "default" boot animation is a little, uhh, "bad"... Yes, is possible to change easly, but the default one is a lttle ugly. :P

delete system/media/bootanimation.zip the default boot anim will return.

delete system/media/bootanimation.zip the default boot anim will return.

Thank for the info.

I know i can cange the boot screen, and i have already changed...

As i said, is just a minor change and suggestion to improve "a little" this great rom. :)