[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

I really want to start using this rom, when will R4 be out please? PS: Welldone for making this rom.

For the last replies from the author, it can take some time...

But install R3 and then, when the R4 is out, use the OTA. :)

I really want to start using this rom, when will R4 be out please? PS: Welldone for making this rom.

R4 could take a while as I am a very new developer. I probably learnt how to do most of this in 3 days so I'm still pretty noob-ish :P

There's quite a bit of stuff I want to get working before I release r4. Once the harder tasks are completed, I will never have to worry about them again :D

With Lightning ROM, I have 58% battery left after 9h 53s. I used it moderately, with sync on (facebook, Gmail) and auto brightness (in daylight). That's pretty good in my opinion ;)

With Lightning ROM, I have 58% battery left after 9h 53s. I used it moderately, with sync on (facebook, Gmail) and auto brightness (in daylight). That's pretty good in my opinion ;)

does that include g3.what over clock settimg have you set

I messaged tillaz for help with the recovery stuff, so I can work on smaller things right now until I get a reply. Right now, I will try to add:

Custom search bar (jellybean)

Lightning settings (if I can find any tutorials on how to integrate apps into the settings)

Custom toggles (finally :lol:)

Improved boot animation

GPS tweaks

Other stuff :P

Guest PCTechRoss

I messaged tillaz for help with the recovery stuff, so I can work on smaller things right now until I get a reply. Right now, I will try to add:

Custom search bar (jellybean)

Lightning settings (if I can find any tutorials on how to integrate apps into the settings)

Custom toggles (finally :lol:)

Improved boot animation

GPS tweaks

Other stuff :P

Awesome can't wait, what about 3 way lock screen

I use dolphin browser and it is a bit slow, like the "normal" browser... Is this normal?

I always use stock so I wouldn't know. Stock is very smooth on all ROMs.

Edited by kyan31

I it possible you can give me the files for the Boot animation (actual picture file) and the android 4.0.4 easter egg thing (nyan cat android man)

Here are the files

platlogo.png is used for this:

50706d1338841706-easter-egg-ics-yup-its-leak-screenshot_2012-06-04-15-36-48.png

nyandroid0x.png is used for the animation

nyan-droid-2.png

Do whatever you want with them and then send them back to me. I can put them back into the framework-res/system-ui.apk's for you. If you want to put them in yourself:

Open the APK's with Winrar/7zip

Go to res/drawable-nodpi

The files should be moved here. Make sure you replace the existing ones. This applies with both APK's.

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

Here are the files

platlogo.png is used for this:

50706d1338841706-easter-egg-ics-yup-its-leak-screenshot_2012-06-04-15-36-48.png

nyandroid0x.png is used for the animation

nyan-droid-2.png

Do whatever you want with them and then send them back to me. I can put them back into the framework-res/system-ui.apk's for you. If you want to put them in yourself:

Open the APK's with Winrar/7zip

Go to res/drawable-nodpi

The files should be moved here. Make sure you replace the existing ones. This applies with both APK's.

could you send me the lightning rom logo plz (also see where it says ''Android 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich'' can you change it to ''Android 4.0: Lightning Rom'' Edited by PCTechRoss

(also see where it says ''Android 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich'' can you change it to ''Android 4.0: Lightning Rom''

I might be able to. Let me have a look around.

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

Looks nice. Would you like to do all of them, then I can add them to the animation.

Yes haha, I will be doing all of them tomorrow but that was just a test to see if you liked it or not. Edited by PCTechRoss

Yes haha, I will be doing all of them tomorrow but that was just a test to see if you liked it or not.

I added a link for it, test it out and post a screenshot if it looks good :)