[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

That actually looks pretty awesome :)

Nice work. Here are the toggle files, you need to theme every single one, and then you can send them back to me.

Thanks :D Once I finish them all you're very welcome to add them into the official R4 release

Heres my attempt at some wallpapers. They only took me about 5 minutes to make :P

post-969101-0-57401100-1358803222_thumb.

post-969101-0-49943500-1358803224_thumb.

post-969101-0-47664800-1358803227_thumb.

I think the quality is a little low, if anyone likes them, I can remake them in HD.

DOWNLOAD (FULL RESOLUTION)

Edited by kyan31

Guest Redflake

Found this a while ago on XDA but can't find the thread again so can't give credit to the original author.

I just changed the icon back to Ics original and made a Cwm zip file.

Works on Stock Ics roms.

Credit to Author.

MMS-Mod-BWG.zip

post-791090-0-02502300-1358803246_thumb.

Guest PCTechRoss

Found this a while ago on XDA but can't find the thread again so can't give credit to the original author.

I just changed the icon back to Ics original and made a Cwm zip file.

Works on Stock Ics roms.

Credit to Author.

MMS-Mod-BWG.zip

post-791090-0-02502300-1358803246_thumb.

Whats does it change, sorry?

Who wants to try this JB Easter egg I just made? I haven't tested it myself. Just flash it in CWM.

DOWNLOAD

Use this to revert back to the normal one

DOWNLOAD

Post a screenshot if it looks good ;)

Edited by kyan31

Guest Miki Bakaiki

Who wants to try this JB Easter egg I just made? I haven't tested it myself. Just flash it in CWM.

DOWNLOAD

Use this to revert back to the normal one

DOWNLOAD

Post a screenshot if it looks good ;)

Kyan, were should i "activate" the img ? i've already flashed the zip, but i don't see it ... (sorry if it is too noob)

Kyan, were should i "activate" the img ? i've already flashed the zip, but i don't see it ... (sorry if it is too noob)

Go to settings>about phone

Click this repeatedly until the JB/robot appears.

post-969101-13588081044471_thumb.jpg

Then hold down here until the animation shows :D

post-969101-13588081482887_thumb.jpg

Post screenshots if it works well.

Edited by kyan31

Guest Miki Bakaiki

Double post.

What ?! i didn't know about this... what witchcraft is this ? :P

Well, after the fight of figuring out where was the upload button, here it is ! :)

(don't mind about the wallpaper, i think its kinda cool ahah)

*******EDIT*********

http://prntscr.com/pz1l1

Errm, the animation is those beans flying (i don't think if you can perceive it , sorry)

post-989641-0-45817700-1358809375_thumb.

Edited by Miki Bakaiki

What ?! i didn't know about this... what witchcraft is this ? tongue.png

Well, after the fight of figuring out where was the upload button, here it is ! smile.png

(don't mind about the wallpaper, i think its kinda cool ahah)

Now hold down the jellybean logo and the animation will show :)

If someone wants to create a new boot animation for me, I will happily add it to R4 if its good enough smile.png

Use Boot Animation Factory to make the boot animation, as it is noob friendly and has a nice visual interface.

i would recommend using this for all graphic editing and making the actual animation, its what i used to make my boot animation

and all other things to do with .png images / graphics http://www.gimp.org/downloads/ (unless you have photo shop)

then use the program above to package it

animations are quite easy to make, as they are just a series of pictures.. start of simple with 5 or 6 frames

EDIT: watch a few of theses videos to get started http://www.youtube.c...c.1.YcTZWb0vFio

i would recommend using this for all graphic editing and making the actual animation, its what i used to make my boot animation

and all other things to do with .png images / graphics http://www.gimp.org/downloads/ (unless you have photo shop)

then use the program above to package it

animations are quite easy to make, as they are just a series of pictures.. start of simple with 5 or 6 frames

I use gimp too, it's awesome :P

Guest Miki Bakaiki

Kyan, i just flashed again lightning, and did full wipes, even a format system ...

I was going to install the apps from play store wirelessly , but i can't, it says that the apps i want are already instaled on my phone ...

(i can install from the phone though)

What can i do ?

Edited by Miki Bakaiki

Kyan, i just flashed again lightning, and did full wipes, even a format system ...

I was going to install the apps from play store wirelessly , but i can't, it says that the apps i want are already instaled on my phone ...

(i can install from the phone though)

What can i do ?

Log out of Google play and log back in. If that doesn't work, re-install lightning.

Edited by kyan31

Guest blademaster123

sorry for being a bit quiet ;), recently got a tablet and was playing around with it, i just flashed R3 and great job mate, maybe when i learn how to make a bootanimation ill try and make one for you

sorry for being a bit quiet wink.png, recently got a tablet and was playing around with it, i just flashed R3 and great job mate, maybe when i learn how to make a bootanimation ill try and make one for you

Cool thanks. Just use boot animation factory as it is really easy to use, and is noob friendly. You can use GIMP to design the images.

Guest bladebuddy
Thanks, I'm planning on having the ROM name and then lightning strike through it, I just thought it'll look quite cool

http://db.tt/twMLbaKO

This might help you as this boot animation does exactly that but has different writing that can be edited.

Its also ready to install as is , in system/media.

Source is from the app ( boot animation installer ) just linked to my drop box.