[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

why not just use cyanogenmod's keyboard? its what i have always used in my roms because it has most langues built in

Hehe I completely forgot about that :P

Got a link for it?

I don't have a lot to do right now, so I can keep on trying. Don't lose hope yet. Apparently the toggles remove some languages, have you tied removing them? Just delete the 'cust' folder.

I dont want loose toogles :) But I tried to delete 'cust' folder with total commander, but I can't delete it even with root privileges.

Guest PCTechRoss

What software did you use to make this, GIMP? What font did you use for the text?

Photoshop CS5 and uhh it's on my laptop, ill check ina bit and tell you

I dont want loose toogles smile.png But I tried to delete 'cust' folder with total commander, but I can't delete it even with root privileges.

I'm gonna add the CM9 Keyboard and it should have Hungarian. I just need someone to send it to me ^_^

Oh yeah, it just takes a long time to render it says 42 minutes left and then ill put it in boot animation factory. By the way if you make a boot animation section and put mine there please give credit to Vegtutor as well who made the template smile.png

Ok, I will give credit for both of you.

oh you mean that, i tried it but it didn't show the Huawei ones

Try it now, I think I got the URLs mixed up. The one you 'may' of downloaded could be the P1 version.

Guest PCTechRoss

Try it now, I think I got the URLs mixed up. The one you 'may' of downloaded could be the P1 version.

sent you the wallpapers, time to work on the droids

is 480x270 enough for the boot animation as i cant seem to get another size the only other i have is 1280X720

if the background of the images your using are black then yes, if not you should use the same resolution as the phones display (480 x 800)

or it will look like its in a box if the resolution is smaller, and go off the screen if its higher

EDIT: just use a batch image re-sizer and resize all the images to 480 x 800 (its best to resize from a bigger image so use the 1280x720)

i use this batch plug-in for GIMP http://registry.gimp.org/node/26259

if the background of the images your using are black then yes, if not you should use the same resolution as the phones display (480 x 800)

or it will look like its in a box if the resolution is smaller, and go off the screen if its higher

EDIT: just use a batch image re-sizer and resize all the images to 480 x 800 (its best to resize from a bigger image so use the 1280x720)

i use this batch plug-in for GIMP http://registry.gimp.org/node/26259

Tillaz, could you upload the CM9 keyboard if you have some free time? Thanks.

CM9 Modified Keyboard:

Solidfiles - DOWNLOAD

This keyboard should have more language dictionaries, and it should be better overall. Thanks Tillaz for the upload :)

Instructions:

Delete both LatinIME files from system/app

1. Flash zip in recovery

2. Reboot

3. Go to settings, language and input, and then choose the keyboard.

@oba it still doesn't seem to have Hungarian, but the keyboard is a lot more responsive now.

30/01/2013:

I updated the zip, so now it deletes the old LatinIME files automatically. Sorry I couldn't do this before, I completely forgot :lol:. Just flash it, and your done :)

Edited by kyan31

Wow, after locking nova in memory and installing the CM9 keyboard, my phone is as smooth as butter...literally :blink:

The multitasking-apps-viewer-thingy can now be slid away smoothly, and there is no stutter in transitions or scrolling through my apps. This really is quite fast if I have to be honest :D

Also, the keyboard responses instantly when I type. Before, I would have a stutter when typing a letter, but now its smooth like typing on an iPhone.

Edited by kyan31