[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

hi! i installed your rom, very good indeed but i don't find the usb mass storage..it's only the mtp and the photo transfer option

It's default, it's not like CyanogenMod. Just plug in your phone, and mass storage will pop up.

Guest luunatiq

i've rebooted but still the same problem? shoud i look in the boot.ini?.

edited: it worked...finally, thanks

Edited by luunatiq

Guest kyan31
Hi Kyan31,

Can we expect for call record always on Electra? pls pls pls :)

thks

Pirex

I'm very busy, I can't do everything at once. Sorry.

Guest PCTechRoss

You should do things that note people have asked for first and other things can be added in v2 etc

Guest Ilfirin

Hello,

I would like to ask, if you get Google Talk working. Flash image from head post only contains some Google Settings, not Talk.

I have tried to search this forum, but it got no result, so pardon me, if it is somewhere solved.

Thank you

Guest EddyC01

Hi All,

I set this up for my misses the other day (moved from CM10.1) with the view that it was quicker and more polished. I installed it after a full wipe (both caches and factory reset) and installed both of the R4 patch (the patch and OAT update patch).

Now however she is getting a lot of "application stopped working" errors, with everything from gmail to tubechaser. it seems to be resolved after a reboot sometime and sometimes not. I checked the MD5's and they look good. Is anyone else getting this and has anyone else got and ideas apart from another full wipe and re-install?

Thanks

Guest dalyer

Any chance it's the old default storage problem - e.g. default storage switching from external to internal when your apps are installed on external?

Guest Pirex69

Yah :) I know. Its NOT to rush you, its just to remind :)

keep the good work Kyan31

and thks

Pirex

Edited by Pirex69

Guest EddyC01

Any chance it's the old default storage problem - e.g. default storage switching from external to internal when your apps are installed on external?

Don't think so as I haven't moved any apps to external.... Could this still be causing an issue?

Guest dalyer

Don't think so as I haven't moved any apps to external.... Could this still be causing an issue?

Might still happen if your default storage was set to external but then, on a reboot, unilaterally switched to internal?

Guest kyan31

Hello,

I would like to ask, if you get Google Talk working. Flash image from head post only contains some Google Settings, not Talk.

I have tried to search this forum, but it got no result, so pardon me, if it is somewhere solved.

Thank you

Yeah I fixed it, I made a huge derp with the zip lol. Download it now :)

Guest kyan31

Yah smile.png I know. Its NOT to rush you, its just to remind smile.png

keep the good work Kyan31

and thks

Pirex

I misunderstood your previous comment about call recording, I assumed you were referring to lightning, not Electra. To be honest, I don't think CM10.1 will have call recording as no one has released software which allows you to do this. So in short, there won't be any call recording at all.

Lightning ROM has it as it's already integrated into B952, it just wasn't enabled.

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

The google bar was always like that on this trebuchet version, I don't know why :huh:

I'll reupload another version, hopefully that will work.

Oh right fair enough and thanks :)