[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest VoltresS

Hi kyan, once more, a fantastic piece of work your rom. Congrats.

I just have something bothering me, the storage problem, so I am trying a new method I just killed my internal memory, and I noticed that some posts ago you postred a storage as default flashable, so could you do some kind of SD default flashable to me to test it?

Guest Scylla.bx

@kyan31: Thanks for this AWESOME rom! Very stable and smooth for me (ics baseband, full wipe and install v5.5)

I've a idea for your next update: add a switch in the toggler for on/off flash led. I know there's a widget but i prefer the "toggler-way" ;-)

EDIT: it's just me or the swype option in keyboard don't work? :-(

Edited by Scylla.bx

Guest blaster99999

@kyan31: Thanks for this AWESOME rom! Very stable and smooth for me (ics baseband, full wipe and install v5.5)

I've a idea for your next update: add a switch in the toggler for on/off flash led. I know there's a widget but i prefer the "toggler-way" ;-)

EDIT: it's just me or the swype option in keyboard don't work? :-(

yes I asked for this ages ago , flash light in toggles would be nice .

Guest tillaz

yes I asked for this ages ago , flash light in toggles would be nice .

when i first made them i did include flashlight toggle, but it brakes apps that use the camera... (bar code scanners, Google goggles etc.)

so i removed it.

Guest blaster99999

when i first made them i did included a flashlight toggle, but it brakes apps that use the camera... (bar code scanners, Google goggles etc.)

so i removed it.

only liked the flashlight in toggles as i got used to it when I was using power toggles which had it built in, its no big problem its just down to personal tastes , but it would be a nice touch or is that torch.

Guest kyan31
Hi kyan, once more, a fantastic piece of work your rom. Congrats.

I just have something bothering me, the storage problem, so I am trying a new method I just killed my internal memory, and I noticed that some posts ago you postred a storage as default flashable, so could you do some kind of SD default flashable to me to test it?

Thanks for the congrats, I'll see what I can do about the storage :)

Guest kyan31

when i first made them i did include flashlight toggle, but it brakes apps that use the camera... (bar code scanners, Google goggles etc.)

so i removed it.

Couldn't you make a flashlight toggle apk, and have the toggle launch the apk's process when enabled?

Guest tillaz

Couldn't you make a flashlight toggle apk, and have the toggle launch the apk's process when enabled?

that's actually how it needs to be done, same as in CM \ AOKP

i did briefly try with the CM flashlight a while ago but had no luck, working with .smali is a challenge

would be much easier to do it from source and build the whole systemUI.apk again, but that would mean doing all the porting again

whitch is super tedious

Guest kyan31

that's actually how it needs to be done, same as in CM \ AOKP

i did briefly try with the CM flashlight a while ago but had no luck, working with .smali is a challenge

would be much easier to do it from source and build the whole systemUI.apk again, but that would mean doing all the porting again

whitch is super tedious

Ah okay, thanks for the reply.

Guest cryptoncore

Flashed, rebooting now! sick bootlogo! I'm excited! im coming from CM9...I tried CM10/10.1 and they were buggy also had some problems where the screen would be come compact on cyanogenmod 9 and I couldn't get into my phone this morning, so swapping it up a lil! ill post thoughts soon (:

Edited by cryptoncore

Guest kyan31

Flashed, rebooting now! sick bootlogo! I'm excited! im coming from CM9...I tried CM10/10.1 and they were buggy also had some problems where the screen would be come compact on cyanogenmod 9 and I couldn't get into my phone this morning, so swapping it up a lil! ill post thoughts soon (:

Welcome to the world of Lightning ;)

Guest kyan31

@ all: thanks for all your explain about flashlight toglle.

And for the keyboard problem? (Swype option)

The swype keyboard is a Jellybean feature, this ROM is ICS. However, there are mods available for the swype keyboard, Google is your friend.

Guest Scylla.bx

The swype keyboard is a Jellybean feature, this ROM is ICS. However, there are mods available for the swype keyboard, Google is your friend.

but... i've installed your rom, full wipe, and i have a "gesture input" in the keyboard options...what is that?

Guest tillaz

I am still getting Force Closes after upgrading to 5.5 with cache and dalvik wiping... Whats going on here?

unless you did a factory reset and format system, i'm not surprised

you should do this so the bad scripts are properly removed and the settings they applied

those two wipes you did do nothing for the system, as the dalvik cache is just the other half of your apps, which regenerated soon as you reboot

those wipes would be fine with most updates, but with this one you want to remove a problem from the system, so a bit more is required

Guest bilakos10

unless you did a factory reset and format system, i'm not surprised

you should do this so the bad scripts are properly removed and the settings they applied

those two wipes you did do nothing for the system, as the dalvik cache is just the other half of your apps, which i regenerated soon as you reboot

those wipes would be fine with most updates, but with this one you want to remove a problem from the system, so a bit more is required

Thanks Tillaz. I reinstalled the apps that used to force close (3 apps) and now working fine.

Guest ficko98

kyan31 i wiped everythink again and now i haven't got any fc, big thank for rom!

i think only what is left to do with lightning is to remove supersu and rom settings from menu, but i can live with that, again thank for rom!

Guest kyan31

kyan31 i wiped everythink again and now i haven't got any fc, big thank for rom!

i think only what is left to do with lightning is to remove supersu and rom settings from menu, but i can live with that, again thank for rom!

Your welcome, I will try to remove SuperSU from the app drawer when I can be bothered to. Then the settings version will actually be useful :P