[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest colehole

Great rom feels quick and has some nice add ons. The only real problem I have is with Amazon app store not rendering correctly. Apart from that all good. Thanks for you hard work.

Edited by colehole

Guest VoltresS

I have no idea what could be wrong with the toggles, they should just show. There is no zip for it, I only had one for the old toggles. Maybe you could try flashing 5.5 again.

Later then I will try reflash it and then report. Thank your for the quick answer ;)

Guest astraldemon

This is first ROM I installed, and regarding the speed improvement, it's great. Some of the apps I had problem with are now working great and my phone is no more laggy.

But I didn't see any battery improvements, quite the contrary, I have the feeling battery runs down faster... Maybe that's just because I can always see the percentage number on battery now.

Guest kyan31

This is first ROM I installed, and regarding the speed improvement, it's great. Some of the apps I had problem with are now working great and my phone is no more laggy.

But I didn't see any battery improvements, quite the contrary, I have the feeling battery runs down faster... Maybe that's just because I can always see the percentage number on battery now.

I find that the battery seems to run out faster when I can see the percentage too :P

I'll remove it soon, I know how, but i'm a little busy at the moment.

Guest kyan31

Great rom feels quick and has some nice add ons. The only real problem I have is with Amazon app store not rendering correctly. Apart from that all good. Thanks for you hard work.

Your welcome. Could you take a screenshot of the appstore, maybe I can see what the problem is.

Guest Miki Bakaiki

I know i should read , but i've been away , and i wanted to know if this last version is doing even greater than the others and if electra is out there already ?

Thanks !! :)

Guest colehole

Your welcome. Could you take a screenshot of the appstore, maybe I can see what the problem is.

How do I take a screenshot for you please?

Guest kyan31
I know i should read , but i've been away , and i wanted to know if this last version is doing even greater than the others and if electra is out there already ?

Thanks !! :)

I'm happy it works well, oh and Electra isn't out, and don't expect it to be out soon.

Guest colehole

Power button + volume down

Thanks. Really odd. The screen shots were perfect but on the screen it looked smeared and blinking :blink:

Guest Moe29

How much free memory do you usually have with 5.5 ? I'm seem to have around 50-70MB most of the time, while not many extra applications are running ( usually just Facebook, viber and whatsapp)

does this seem normal?

Edited by Moe29

Guest kyan31

Thanks. Really odd. The screen shots were perfect but on the screen it looked smeared and blinking :blink:

Are you still referring to the Amazon market?

Guest colehole

Yep. Looked smeared and blinking on the screen but when I took a screen shot it was fine on the photo but still scrambled on screen?!?

Guest kyan31

Yep. Looked smeared and blinking on the screen but when I took a screen shot it was fine on the photo but still scrambled on screen?!?

That's odd :ph34r:

Guest colehole

I get a similar problem on the Netflix app. Just seems to smudge up the screen not scroll. This happens on most roms that I have tried (for Netflix) but never with amazon app store before. I'll try uninstalling it tonight and see if it corrects after reinstall. Not a big problem really I just check the free app once a day!

Keep up the good work! Nice to see bedroom programing is still going strong. I might have to have a look myself but I havent really done much since I was 14 and had a ZX Spectrum (48k!)

Guest irishpancake
I get a similar problem on the Netflix app. Just seems to smudge up the screen not scroll. This happens on most roms that I have tried (for Netflix) but never with amazon app store before. I'll try uninstalling it tonight and see if it corrects after reinstall. Not a big problem really I just check the free app once a day!

Keep up the good work! Nice to see bedroom programing is still going strong. I might have to have a look myself but I havent really done much since I was 14 and had a ZX Spectrum (48k!)

Man, when I Was 14, I was watching the Moon Landing.... 1969...actually I was 15.....:o

and the puterz were bigger than my 4 bed house!!! Maybe bigger!!

Dunno what age Sir Clive was or Lord Sugar...

Guest nobody008

Recently on the g300 I have tested all the roms and tended to use CM10.1 more over the other roms and noticed after using and customizing it to my liking I found it to be very laggy :(. hopefully electra will show to be otherwise. The main thing being the battery life..... Cm10.1 drained 25% of my battery only when if I glanced at my screen for the time in a whole day.

Guest kyan31
Recently on the g300 I have tested all the roms and tended to use CM10.1 more over the other roms and noticed after using and customizing it to my liking I found it to be very laggy :(. hopefully electra will show to be otherwise. The main thing being the battery life..... Cm10.1 drained 25% of my battery only when if I glanced at my screen for the time in a whole day.

I have some people testing an older version of Electra, and one of them has commented on the battery. They said there was an improvement, it wasn't a HUGE improvement but its significant enough to notice. I haven't actually added many battery tweaks, probably only 2 to be honest, so I can tweak some stuff some more.

Guest kyan31

When will it be finished electra are you? I have a feeling it will be much electra good rom and G300 will be complete. .

You did this on the CM thread and look what happened. Just be quiet and wait before it happens again.