[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

Well, I installed this yesterday, and I'm really happy with it so far. Really fast and, apparently, very stable. Congrats and keep up the good work.

Btw, Awesome BEATS is supposed to change just the music quality or the overall sound that comes from speakers or headsets, like voice calls? I'm just asking cause as far as voice calls go, i didn't see much of a difference.

Music not voice calls, you can increase bass etc.. works best when wearing good headphones

Guest kyan31
Thanks for both lock screen suggestions. You don't have a link to the Potter apk do you please?

If you have a stock ROM lying around, there should be an apk inside called potterunlock.apk. Its in system/app of the ROM.

Guest kyan31
Well, I installed this yesterday, and I'm really happy with it so far. Really fast and, apparently, very stable. Congrats and keep up the good work.

Btw, Awesome BEATS is supposed to change just the music quality or the overall sound that comes from speakers or headsets, like voice calls? I'm just asking cause as far as voice calls go, i didn't see much of a difference.

Its only for the actual sound in music, and maybe videos. You can check if it works by playing a song in the background, an then as its playing, tweak the settings around in the AwesomeBeats app. It really makes a difference.

Guest colehole

If you have a stock ROM lying around, there should be an apk inside called potterunlock.apk. Its in system/app of the ROM.

Cheers I'll have a look

Guest colehole

Its only for the actual sound in music, and maybe videos. You can check if it works by playing a song in the background, an then as its playing, tweak the settings around in the AwesomeBeats app. It really makes a difference.

I found it works better if you have DTS off in the sound settings otherwise it tended to crash or not sound as good. Sounds good through my in-ear beats you can really tell the difference.

Guest kyan31

I found it works better if you have DTS off in the sound settings otherwise it tended to crash or not sound as good. Sounds good through my in-ear beats you can really tell the difference.

Thanks for the tip, I encourage other people to try this and see if its true. If so, I'll disable it as default in lightning ROM.

Guest Symao96

I have a menu icon (Ota updater) and when I open this app it says that I have a ROM update available (I've downloaded and installed V 5.5) this updade if for rom version 5.50 and it says that I have v 5.5.0 I say that i want to download and this gives me and error: MD5 error, invalid download. Is it normal?

Guest kyan31
I have a menu icon (Ota updater) and when I open this app it says that I have a ROM update available (I've downloaded and installed V 5.5) this updade if for rom version 5.50 and it says that I have v 5.5.0 I say that i want to download and this gives me and error: MD5 error, invalid download. Is it normal?

The ota update I sent out was a little buggy, it causes the system to think you have an update even though its on the latest version. Just go in the OTA app, and disable notifications. 5.5/5.5.0 is the same ROM.

Guest kyan31
Hey! Is any way to change songs in Poweramp by volume buttons? Thanks.

I saw a mod on xda that allowed you to do this, so have a look around and see if you can find it.

Guest OmnioPT

Kyan, are you planning to launch another version of Lightning Rom?

If you planning that, please change this line in the build.prop file.

ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=false - Change it to true, so we can send MMS without 3G on :)

Thank you!

Cheers.

Guest kyan31

Kyan, are you planning to launch another version of Lightning Rom?

If you planning that, please change this line in the build.prop file.

ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=false - Change it to true, so we can send MMS without 3G on smile.png

Thank you!

Cheers.

Yeah I was already planning on doing that, you can also see the FAQ ;)

Thanks for the tip though :)

Guest markowic

1)Why is the name of the phone Desire HD? How do I change it?

2)What is an IP call?

3)Which HD games can I play?

ROM is great but I do not know why there is the Beats Audio Lightning settings?

Guest kyan31

1)Why is the name of the phone Desire HD? How do I change it?

2)What is an IP call?

3)Which HD games can I play?

1) It allows more apps to be visible (it says it in the OP)

2)It is internet calling, but you need to find a provider first

3)Try one and find out

I don't really get what you mean about this?

Guest kyan31

Some more Electra screenshots:

post-969101-0-13689500-1364751032_thumb.

post-969101-0-28060500-1364751034_thumb.

I added a centered clock, I just ported one of peetu's mods from the ZTE Blade, and 4 columned quick settings!

I done the quick settings myself, i'm so proud *sniffle*

Guest markowic

I don't really get what you mean about this?

I think that few people use the application.

Thank you for your answers. Go ahead :)

Guest colehole
Some more Electra screenshots:

post-969101-0-13689500-1364751032_thumb.

post-969101-0-28060500-1364751034_thumb.

I added a centered clock, I just ported one of peetu's mods from the ZTE Blade, and 4 columned quick settings!

I done the quick settings myself, i'm so proud *sniffle*

Looking good!

Guest PCTechRoss

Can't wait for the update :D is there a setting between the center clock and standard? Just wondered

Edited by PCTechRoss

Guest kyan31

Can't wait for the update biggrin.png is there a setting between the center clock and standard? Just wondered

Nope sorry, I haven't managed to get that far in developing yet :blush:

I've actually learned a lot though from Electra, and as soon as I get a new laptop, i'll be able to advance in developing. I would try compiling from source but my current device would never be able to handle it :P

Guest kyan31
I think that few people use the application.

I don't think that's true, i'm sure it is popular with music lovers :)

I could be wrong though :o