[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

I don't think that's true, i'm sure it is popular with music lovers :)

I could be wrong though :o

If you are talking about the beats app, I use it loads and love turning up the bass on my bass friendly headphones :)

Guest colehole

If you are talking about the beats app, I use it loads and love turning up the bass on my bass friendly headphones :)

Yep me too

Edited by colehole

Guest kyan31

I will be waiting this electra. If it won't have many bugs like the other JB roms and fully operational it will be awesome!

Do you have a list of those bugs?

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

is Electra going to be a upgrade from this or a new topic and is it going to have all the fixes from dazazos such as the camera lagg etc........... Thanks dude lots of love if i was old enough i would of donated :D

Guest hippy dave

Yeah, if you go to some peoples profiles, you might see a group name such as 'developer team' for example.

Probably bestowed by admin.

Guest PCTechRoss

is Electra going to be a upgrade from this or a new topic and is it going to have all the fixes from dazazos such as the camera lagg etc........... Thanks dude lots of love if i was old enough i would of donated :D

New topic and there will be fixes/changes

Guest kyan31

Its a whole new ROM so it will have a new topic. I won't be 'fixing' anything as a new update by Daz will be out soon. Unfortunately I will have to rebase Electra once its out :(

Oh well :D

Guest Symao96

Do you have a list of those bugs?

No, i've never tried any of that roms but i need the phone 100% functional and stable and when I see cyanogen posts and the other JB Roms people say that the roms aren't stable and this kind of things, so if your rom will be identical with lightning (stable, functional, quick , without bugs ...) but with the bonus from JB it will be perfet.

Guest kyan31

No, i've never tried any of that roms but i need the phone 100% functional and stable and when I see cyanogen posts and the other JB Roms people say that the roms aren't stable and this kind of things, so if your rom will be identical with lightning (stable, functional, quick , without bugs ...) but with the bonus from JB it will be perfet.

Okay, I'll see what I can do :P

Guest Hayder7

Thank you man this is the best ROM I have installed. I have been trying different ROMs during the last few days and actually this was the best. You made it even cooler by the addition of the email and FM radio. Thank you and please keep up the good work. I will surely donate, you deserve it!

Guest kyan31
Thank you man this is the best ROM I have installed. I have been trying different ROMs during the last few days and actually this was the best. You made it even cooler by the addition of the email and FM radio. Thank you and please keep up the good work. I will surely donate, you deserve it!

I'm really happy you enjoy it ;)

If you have any ideas or requests, feel free to ask away :)

Guest PCTechRoss

Okay, I'll see what I can do :P

if the camera bug still isn't fixed in R3 isn't it possible to just take the Huawei one from ICS

Guest kyan31

if the camera bug still isn't fixed in R3 isn't it possible to just take the Huawei one from ICS

I doubt it, huawei's camera only works on Huawei ROMs, same as potterunlock and Totemweather.

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

Its a whole new ROM so it will have a new topic. I won't be 'fixing' anything as a new update by Daz will be out soon. Unfortunately I will have to rebase Electra once its out :(

Oh well :D

New topic and there will be fixes/changes

Oh Thanks :D and so you might aswell wait for r3 and then do your customization and then release it because if you do it base on r2 its basically a waste of your time but then again its improving your developing skills so its 50/50 ;D

Guest kyan31

Oh Thanks biggrin.png and so you might aswell wait for r3 and then do your customization and then release it because if you do it base on r2 its basically a waste of your time but then again its improving your developing skills so its 50/50 ;D

I can just rebase it so it's fine.

Guest kyan31

I made a new website for the Electra Statistics, so here it is:

http://kyan31.byethost9.com/stats

If you are a beta tester for Electra, could you please modify this line:

ro.romstats.url=
change it to this:
ro.romstats.url=http://www.kyan31.byethost9.com/

This will redirect the statistics from the old site to the new one. If you have done it, the amount of installs should increase meaning the stats work.

P.s that's BYEThost, not BYTEhost. I made that mistake myself :P

Guest kieranswhite

How can i remove the camera sound on this rom? (when it focus and when it takes the picture)

add : ro.camera.sound.forced=0 to the bottom of the build.prop in /system using a root file explorer should do the trick after a reboot

Guest kyan31

How can i remove the camera sound on this rom? (when it focus and when it takes the picture)

Use a root explorer, go to:

system/media/audio/ui

And delete/rename camera_click.ogg & camera_focus.ogg