[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

add : ro.camera.sound.forced=0 to the bottom of the build.prop in /system using a root file explorer should do the trick after a reboot

Oh right, that's probably a better method.

Guest kieranswhite

Oh right, that's probably a better method.

also some camera apps like jb+ have the option to silence the camera as far as i can remember

Guest kyan31

oooh Electra by Kyan31 1.0.0 1

That's actually a build.prop mistake I made with the BETA's I gave out, it should be BETA1 not 1.0.0 :blush:

The latest Electra build is my own, which is BETA9

That's actually a build.prop mistake I made with the BETA's I gave out, it should be BETA1 not 1.0.0 :blush:

The latest Electra build is my own, which is BETA9

When do i rekon u might release public final,sounds good.

Guest Symao96

add : ro.camera.sound.forced=0 to the bottom of the build.prop in /system using a root file explorer should do the trick after a reboot

It doen't work, I've putted this in the build.prop in the final of that file, and then i've made a reboot. I don't know what's the problem, why it didn't work. Any help?

Guest george109

The website is now up and running:

http://kyan31.byethost9.com/stats

It's also my first, hand made website, woohoo :P

Hi, Kyan31, This might be a bit too late now, but for my website, I use dot.tk and use 000webhost for my site and you can get a .tk domain for nothing. I use them for my site and they are really good, and I thought that it might help you, and people would be able to remember kyan31.tk for example instead of kyan31.byethost9.com/stats

Guest kyan31

Hi, Kyan31, This might be a bit too late now, but for my website, I use dot.tk and use 000webhost for my site and you can get a .tk domain for nothing. I use them for my site and they are really good, and I thought that it might help you, and people would be able to remember kyan31.tk for example instead of kyan31.byethost9.com/stats

It's fine to be honest, I don't really need people to remember it.

I also added a counter at the bottom, just for fun I guess :P

Guest Andymac1969

Hi,

I gave this ROM a go over the last week and it is very very good, the battery life is fantastic, unfortunately I am going to have to go back to Stock + as two of the apps I use a lot are behaving very weird, one has a strange screen problem, and the second won't start, but very good work young man.

Andrew

post-407498-0-39914800-1364841889_thumb.

post-407498-0-03327700-1364841899_thumb.

post-407498-0-92873100-1364841906_thumb.

post-407498-0-48666800-1364841914_thumb.

Guest kyan31

Hi,

I gave this ROM a go over the last week and it is very very good, the battery life is fantastic, unfortunately I am going to have to go back to Stock + as two of the apps I use a lot are behaving very weird, one has a strange screen problem, and the second won't start, but very good work young man.

Andrew

A logcat would help me out a lot, could you do one?

Steps:

• Get this app
  • make sure it is logging
  • Open it, and set the log on error
  • re-create the FC
  • end the log, and send it to me

To logcat the app with the broken UI, do this:

• Set the log on the default one (the one it was on in the first place)
    • open the app with the UI problems
    • close it
    • pause the log, and send it

I just realized you are back on Stock+ so you won't be able to do this, if anyone else has these problems, please use the method above so I can fix the problem.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Kyan. You must b pretty close to final if your using beta9 for daily use.

BETA9 means nothing, the numbers can go to whatever they want, that doesn't mean it's near completion. What even gave you that idea anyway?

Guest kyan31

It doen't work, I've putted this in the build.prop in the final of that file, and then i've made a reboot. I don't know what's the problem, why it didn't work. Any help?

Use the method I said.

BETA9 means nothing, the numbers can go to whatever they want, that doesn't mean it's near completion. What even gave you that idea anyway?

Just thought if you are using it for daily it must be near complete, but i guesd not. Hope to see it soon.

Guest kyan31

Just thought if you are using it for daily it must be near complete, but i guesd not. Hope to see it soon.

How do you know that i'm using it daily :P

Edited by kyan31

Guest Czach

ok. I have a liite problem..

ROM is avesome but...

i download ota fix to change my sdcard to sdcard2 but when i run file menager i can only open internal sorrage not sdcard ...