[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Just one thing I noticed after installing this rom (R2) is that the default storage location was set to 'Internal Storage' instead of 'SD Card'.

Obviously this is not a big problem as long as you know to change the setting before installing apps. However, all other roms I've tried default to 'SD Card' if one is installed.

I will swap the memory settings in the next build.

Is R2 running better than R1? Any requests for new features?

It is running just a good as R1, I didn't noticed any difference so far.

I have toggles too :) Didn't needed to flash toggles.zip.

And I have superuser icon too... didn't needed to install Super-SU :)

My request is music control with volume rockers in lock mode! (long press volume skip track... like in CM roms)

Oh and BTW, can u tell me how can I get other correction spelling dictionaries? I am Hungarian, I use the rom in Hungarian, but this rom does not contain hungarian spelling correction dict. A cwm-flashable zip would be nice :) Or any other solution except installing another keyboard in the market :)

Thx man! Good rom, I like it! :)

I have toggles too :) Didn't needed to flash toggles.zip.

And I have superuser icon too... didn't needed to install Super-SU :)

My request is music control with volume rockers in lock mode! (long press volume skip track... like in CM roms)

Oh and BTW, can u tell me how can I get other correction spelling dictionaries? I am Hungarian, I use the rom in Hungarian, but this rom does not contain hungarian spelling correction dict. A cwm-flashable zip would be nice :) Or any other solution except installing another keyboard in the market :)

Thx man! Good rom, I like it! :)

I will see if I can add these once I get home.

what a hell.

I can't install the toogles. I put the Toogle zip and when i reboot nothing aperars....

You need to install them, and then factory/reset in CWM. This means you will lose all your apps and settings.

Guest mr_mufy

Hi.

Ok. In mintime i install the meijaICS 9.1 and it worked and no need wipe...

And have the powertoogles :))))).

But the button of the flashlight doens't apear. Even be activated on the options. :(

Edited by mr_mufy

Hi.<br /><br />Ok. In mintime i install the meijaICS 9.1 and it worked and no need wipe...<br />And have the powertoogles :))))).<br /><br />But the button of the flashlight doens't apear. Even be activated on the options. :(

What do you mean flashlight?

I think there might be a camera lag thing when I open camera it freezes and then starts to work

Yeah, i'm aware of that. I think the camera.apk I used was crappy :P I will add a new one in R3, along with a (hopefully) working storage fix.

I have toggles too smile.png Didn't needed to flash toggles.zip.

And I have superuser icon too... didn't needed to install Super-SU smile.png

Oh and BTW, can u tell me how can I get other correction spelling dictionaries? I am Hungarian, I use the rom in Hungarian, but this rom does not contain hungarian spelling correction dict. A cwm-flashable zip would be nice smile.png Or any other solution except installing another keyboard in the market smile.png

Thx man! Good rom, I like it! smile.png

Have you used any other ROMs which do have the Hungarian language dictionary? If you have, could you download it, open it, look in system/app, and extract the LatinIME.apk from it? If you do, I should be able to add the Hungarian dictionary. Thanks.

P.s it could also be called LatinImeDictionaryPack.apk or LatinImeGoogle.apk. Just extract both and send them to me if you can. An upload to solidfiles should be ok.

EDIT: Look what I found for you. Try it, and see if it works:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2086083

Edited by kyan31

Yeah, i'm aware of that. I think the camera.apk I used was crappy :P I will add a new one in R3, along with a (hopefully) working storage fix.

when do reckon you will release new version?

Guest LMariachi

Kyan,

For the first time i can see clearly the Bravia Engine (2) Working in this mobile. It is awesome.

Edited by LMariachi

when do reckon you will release new version?

Tommorow.

Kyan,

For the first time i can see clearly the Bravia Engine (2) Working in this mobile. It is awesome.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm happy it works well for you :)

Here's a link that shows the bravia engine in action:

http://blog.gsmarena.com/heres-what-sony-ericsson-mobile-bravia-engine-really-does-review/

Edited by kyan31

Have you used any other ROMs which do have the Hungarian language dictionary? If you have, could you download it, open it, look in system/app, and extract the LatinIME.apk from it? If you do, I should be able to add the Hungarian dictionary. Thanks.

P.s it could also be called LatinImeDictionaryPack.apk or LatinImeGoogle.apk. Just extract both and send them to me if you can. An upload to solidfiles should be ok.

EDIT: Look what I found for you. Try it, and see if it works:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2086083

I have used a rom that had hungarian dictionary, but I can't remember clearly which was it :) I'm 80% sure it was CM9 or 10. I'm 100% sure it wasn't jelly cream sandwich or infusion. So I grabbed that apk from CM9 and uploaded to solidfile. Here is the link: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/d2b24ed678/

Thank you for your help! :) And ty for the link for the volume rocker stuff... I will definitely try that tomorrow and get back with the result.

I have used a rom that had hungarian dictionary, but I can't remember clearly which was it smile.png I'm 80% sure it was CM9 or 10. I'm 100% sure it wasn't jelly cream sandwich or infusion. So I grabbed that apk from CM9 and uploaded to solidfile. Here is the link: http://www.solidfile...m/d/d2b24ed678/

Thank you for your help! smile.png And ty for the link for the volume rocker stuff... I will definitely try that tomorrow and get back with the result.

Thanks for the upload, I will have a look inside the apk's and see if I can find some language packs.

Guest mr_mufy

Kyan does ur rom compatible with the internal add on from the Cm9/10 roms?

I already have sucess on the follwing roms.

ICS

- Infusion B06/B07

- MeijaROM

- JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH

JB

- Cm10

- SHENDU

Kyan does ur rom compatible with the internal add on from the Cm9/10 roms?

I already have sucess on the follwing roms.

ICS

- Infusion B06/B07

- MeijaROM

- JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH

JB

- Cm10

- SHENDU

I don't know what the internal add on is, but if it works on JCS and Meija, it will work on mine too. Are you by any chance referring to the Int2sd mod by Cyda?

Edited by kyan31

can you please make a circular battery mod for this rom??? dont like the standard one ....

I already tried to make one, but I failed :(

I don't have any experience with battery mods, so I wouldn't be able to make one.I tried flashing the battery mods for B952, but they make the dialer crash. This means no phone, no signal, no 2G/3G and a FC message popping up constantly.

Guest maninhas

I don't have any experience with battery mods, so I wouldn't be able to make one.I tried flashing the battery mods for B952, but they make the dialer crash. This means no phone, no signal, no 2G/3G and a FC message popping up constantly.

does this mean youll never be able to do one??

im on meja and i like the battery mod ive installed this one on my sisters phone and shes sad its has not a battery mod on ....

Edited by maninhas