[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

Could you make sure all 12 wallpapers are in the pack smile.png

After downloading the full pack, I've noticed a lot more new wallpapers! I like the rainbow one a lot :D

Guest PCTechRoss

After downloading the full pack, I've noticed a lot more new wallpapers! I like the rainbow one a lot :D

Yee, I liked that one :D

Guest kyan31

Haha I was thinking of cm

I meant is electra (R3 based) out tonight

Not tonight, I want to release in the middle of the day as MoDaCo will be a lot more populated.

Guest dakok

Not tonight, I want to release in the middle of the day as MoDaCo will be a lot more populated.

Nice marketing sense ;)

Btw, if your base for Electra is cm10.1r3 - it means it will most probably inherit

that network problem from dazzo`s rom :(.

???

Guest hippy dave

There's 2, I think, libraries with 'ril' in the name - as in the flashable zips from the RIL thread.

From what Daz was saying about R3, that might be all that needs reverting, tho I guess it's possible there are related changes elsewhere.

Edited by hippy dave

Guest kyan31

If so, you might be able to switch the RIL libraries back yourself?

If the RIL is the problem, it can easily be replaced, it's only a matter of jar decompiling. I could swap the RIL from R1/R2 and put it in R3 to 'maybe' prevent these signal problems. What's weird is I haven't actually got any problems with my signal, i've been on R3 since the second day it came out.

Guest kyan31

Nice marketing sense ;)

Btw, if your base for Electra is cm10.1r3 - it means it will most probably inherit

that network problem from dazzo`s rom :(.

???

I also have an R2 based version, so I may release that for people with network issues.

Guest irishpancake

I'm gonna release it at 07:25 2/15/1996, I feel this is a good release date :)

What do you think my friend?

You must have a De Lorean Sports car....

Back to the Future!!