[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest spicysomtam

Flashed 1st version over infusion b07 without a wipe. Followed instructions for super use, etc. Only problem encountered was android keyboard force closing. So disabled Android keyboard in apps, rebooted,deleted data for Android keyboard and re enabled,then rebooted again and all was OK.

Runs very fast and seems very stable. Can we have circular battery and reboot recovery?

Flashed 1st version over infusion b07 without a wipe. Followed instructions for super use, etc. Only problem encountered was android keyboard force closing. So disabled Android keyboard in apps, rebooted,deleted data for Android keyboard and re enabled,then rebooted again and all was OK.

Runs very fast and seems very stable. Can we have circular battery and reboot recovery?

Why didnt u did a full wipe before install? Other people reported bugs (missing toggle, missing root...etc). I didn't had any of those bugs, because I did a full wipe.

This is how I always install a custom rom on every android device:

wipe data

wipe cache

advanced / wipe dalvik

mounst and storage / format system

advanced / restart recovery

installing the zip

wipe data if necessary

Never had any unkown bugs following these steps.

BTW, there is circle battery mod... see OP.

There are battery mods in the add ons section.

I am going to try and add reboot to recovery in version 3.

P.s does anyone know of any good backup apps.

Edited by kyan31

Guest mr_mufy

I use the goBackup to.

And it really works, i can change rom and restore all in asap. 15 min.

But i don't use the gobackup for the sms restore.

I do manually.

It's really easy.

I will give the tip for u don't now.

Backup

- Go to system root /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony -> databases

- Copy the file MMSMS.DB

- To any folder on SDcard.

* Restore

- Copy the file MMSSMS.DB from ur folder

- and paste into the same folder initial.

Delete any file with the same name.

- Then u need to change de attributs of the file.

Owner - RW

Group - RW

Owner: 1001: Radio

Group: 1001: Radio

i Use the Solid explorer to this.

Thats it. 30s.

SMS restore.

yes but it would be good if they wer included in next version.

Some people may not like the battery mod, Is it really that hard to flash an extra file?

P.s what version of go backup are you using?

after i install huawei toggles the phone doesn't have my language. i'm from romania and before instalation i have romanian language

I'm not sure what I can do about that, but I will look into it if I can.

Some people may not like the battery mod, Is it really that hard to flash an extra file?

P.s what version of go backup are you using?

just makes it easir for others.as everyone users it

.im usng latest release of gobackup.

Guest VoltresS

just makes it easir for others.as everyone users it

.im usng latest release of gobackup.

Come on, don't be a pain, I myself use an app to organize my charges and battery that has to include an icon in status bar with the battery percentage and it is really annoying to have to battery percentages in status bar. Don't just assume that because you use it or because you are lazy enough to not add a mod that it's alright to everyone.

And remember, it is simpler to had than to remove. And for a growing Rom are things way more important.

Greetings and kyan31, thank you for the splendid work and this new rom ;)

laziness :) :P

Haha, probably :P

Come on, don't be a pain, I myself use an app to organize my charges and battery that has to include an icon in status bar with the battery percentage and it is really annoying to have to battery percentages in status bar. Don't just assume that because you use it or because you are lazy enough to not add a mod that it's alright to everyone.

And remember, it is simpler to had than to remove. And for a growing Rom are things way more important.

Greetings and kyan31, thank you for the splendid work and this new rom wink.png

Thanks man, at least someone understands ;)