[Rom][JB 4.2.2][Discontinued]Sora OS Beta-2 snapshot (24.7)

Guest Rydlis

Guest Gabriel94

Hello Rydlis, do you have a bootanimation?

Do you need one :P?

it's not very good, it's my first, but I'll try to iprove it and make the lens flare move

58791887.gif

Edited by Gabriel94

Guest jangosto

I like your Rom.

Its very fast and the colors are fantastic.

Only one thing, the icons in the bar status sometimes i dont see because are white,like whatsapp or downloads.

I like this rom.

Great work

Sorry my bad english.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rydlis

if your phone doesn't mount internal storage, this should fix it (also add new sounds and modified init.d script for dalvik)

And now about LiQu OS.... I have some problems with CM10.1 R4 (signing apps) so I just started on beta-1.5, it will be based on LIQu OS beta-1 and I will try to repaire the bug with signal, and I willmake new version of our LiQu OS GUI (new iOS like animations, new fonts, apps background, sounds and less battery drain)

Our official web page will be updated soon, because we hit 50,000 viewer and this is awesome :)

This is all, have a nice day :)

Edited by Rydlis

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rydlis

Děkuji moc, už pracuji na beta-1.5 a dokázal jsem snad to nejrychlejší spouštění aplikací na JB :) Snapshot by mohl být další týden.

And admin won't be happy if we will communicate in other language ;)

Guest Paulzie

if your phone doesn't mount internal storage, this should fix it (also add new sounds and modified init.d script for dalvik)

And now about LiQu OS.... I have some problems with CM10.1 R4 (signing apps) so I just started on beta-1.5, it will be based on LIQu OS beta-1 and I will try to repaire the bug with signal, and I willmake new version of our LiQu OS GUI (new iOS like animations, new fonts, apps background, sounds and less battery drain)

Our official web page will be updated soon, because we hit 50,000 viewer and this is awesome :)

If you found this webpage ,it's not our and we dont allow them to use your logo, name or anything, just some stupid company from Germany (dont be mad) stole our logo, slogan and our special "Q" in logo (I contacted them, but no response, dont know what I should do)

This is all, have a nice day :)

The German company used LiQU "Like You" back in Jan 2010. Unless you started earlier than that you may have just alerted them to you using their logo and may find a DMCA coming your way to rename it. So no response from them may be a good thing. For now anyway.

In which case you may wish to rethink these claims on your website . . .

Big succes and stupid company

Hell Yeah! LiQu OS threads are soo close to beat 50 000 views. I know, it's not very much, but it 3 times more than CZrom (who don't know, my first public rom for HTC Wildfire) But, there is one problem. Internet trolls. I don't know exactly who is it, but some idiotic company from Germany stole our name "LiQu", our slogan "Like you", our specific "Q" in the name and our psyloshofy. They are making clothes with our logo and under our name. Please, remember, it's not our and we didn't give the permission to anyone to use our name, logo or slogan.

Rydlis-Main dev&designer of LiQu OS

Edited by Paulzie

Guest Rydlis

Paulzie: Really? I feel really emberasing but I read on multiple sources (i forgot the URL's) this company is created this year (2013, after my first Alpha-1), I should look closely next time.

...but I still don't get it...

Guest Rydlis

Rom was renamed to "Sora OS" (Sora mean "sky" in Japan, I also thinking about Suki (loved person), Yuki (snow) and Aki (fall)) Hope you like our new name, it's react to LiQu, because I am not sure if the company won't do any problems, also "Liquos" is company with water technic and I dont want any problems

If you found this name stupid (I hope no) you can post it your proposal to name ;)

Also, next week I will upload the new snapshot of Sora OS beta-1.5

Changelog:

-new clock design

-new News&Weather design

-new default wallpaper

-a lot of tweaks

-force GPU rendering

-faster app loading

-less battery drain

-3G tweaks

PS: we are currently working on the new bootanimation :) (I want to show it, but I am on holiday and I have really slow internet connection), and due to rename to "Sora OS" I am working on new logo

Edited by Rydlis

Guest Rydlis

I made a banner for Sora OS users, will be glad if you give me a "like" :)

post-1000324-0-02202100-1374074909_thumb

(Used font is "Little Days" and it's free for commercial use)

Edited by Rydlis

Guest Rydlis

I am really happy you all like our banner :) And here is small gift for every Sora OS user (It should be compatible with every CM10.1 based rom ;) )

Whole new Settings (just kidding, only some new features, icons and tabs :D )

post-1000324-0-40421500-1374144708_thumbpost-1000324-0-82910500-1374144716_thumb

Please tell me if you like it ;)

Guest kyan31
I am really happy you all like our banner :) And here is small gift for every Sora OS user (It should be compatible with every CM10.1 based rom ;) )

Whole new Settings (just kidding, only some new features, icons and tabs :D )

post-1000324-0-40421500-1374144708_thumbpost-1000324-0-82910500-1374144716_thumb

Please tell me if you like it ;)

It look beautiful Rydlis, I'm surprised you don't have more +1s.

When my new PC arrives, I'll happily compile your theme into a CM compatible one as this is really turning into something great :)

Guest Rydlis

That would be absolutely awesome! Thanks for everything kyan31, if you will need ANYTHING, just tell me and I'll try my best ;)

And for every SoraOS user! There won't be any Beta-1.5, but Beta-2 based on Dazzozo CM10.1 R4, I will upload first usable build next week ;)

There should be something more:

-music

-icons

-fonts (Android 4.3)

-UI sounds

-small GUI changes

+everything from beta-1.5 changelog

Hope you like this change in developing, if you don't like anything, just tell me and make Sora OS a little bit better ;)

Edited by Rydlis

Guest celrau

A few more name changes, a few more promises, some aunts' and uncles' web sites and after a few more years when U8815 is history maybe... a new device, new horizons. Grow up kid, life is short!