2.3.7 CYANMOBILE EXPERIENCE CM7.2RC3.5-MPEngine9+SEEDER

Guest desalesouche

Guest Aliaksej

i can call even with physical button.and i can receive call (in 2G or 3G without problem)--->i just made a test calling myself with another phone...

Russian language in this firmware avalaible, in NIGHTLY based not.

But I and man from 4pda have a problem with incoming calls, people obtain signal that i'm busy (peep-peep-peep), but i didn't see call (in history i can see that call was, phone make it busy automatical...).

I obtain this problem on NIGHTLY based firmware too =(

Guest desalesouche

Russian language in this firmware avalaible, in NIGHTLY based not.

But I and man from 4pda have a problem with incoming calls, people obtain signal that i'm busy (peep-peep-peep), but i didn't see call (in history i can see that call was, phone make it busy automatical...).

I obtain this problem on NIGHTLY based firmware too =(

do you have a cm7 firmware or another one, working with incoming call? if yes link it to me , i will study that to try to fix the problem...

Guest desalesouche

http://narod.ru/disk...d_Last.zip.html

installed this @onyx@ by destruktor

all calls are working

ok.studying it but don't know if i will find solution... you can add russian keyboard from destructor rom in system app and libs from key board in system/lib...

this would allow you to have russian keyboard working normally.

you can extract libs from keyboard with winrar...>double click on the keyboard apk so winrar will open...then click on lib, then click on armeabi ;then click on extract to, then click on ok....you will find the libs in the created folder..

----> unzip the rom,copy keyboard libs in system/lib, copy keyboard in system/app ....zip the rom then flash it...

normally you should be able to choose between russian keyboard and the android keyboard...

Guest desalesouche

In this firmware (2.3.7 CM Experience...) and Onyx, russian language and keyboard are available...

ok.thank you for providing info as i never use russian...i don't speak it...(i do only english , espanol, french and some portugese).

i can't understand why you canno't receve call and i can... i think it would be difficult for me to solve that cos i am not in russia...

what i will do is to make my cyanrom looking like the destructor rom(i will delete feature , tweak etc)then i will post you the link to test.what do you think about that?

Guest Aliaksej

ok.thank you for providing info as i never use russian...i don't speak it...(i do only english , espanol, french and some portugese).

i can't understand why you canno't receve call and i can... i think it would be difficult for me to solve that cos i am not in russia...

what i will do is to make my cyanrom looking like the destructor rom(i will delete feature , tweak etc)then i will post you the link to test.what do you think about that?

we may try =)

Guest nattysinister

I just cant figure out this ROM. Upon installing what i get is cm7.2 with status bar at the bottom of the phone and not as shown in the screenshots and also i cant get the MPengine working.

Whats wrong here desalesouche? I think i did everything as it was supposed to be done.

Guest desalesouche

I just cant figure out this ROM. Upon installing what i get is cm7.2 with status bar at the bottom of the phone and not as shown in the screenshots and also i cant get the MPengine working.

Whats wrong here desalesouche? I think i did everything as it was supposed to be done.

to use MPEngine9 you have to open terminal and type su then enter...after that you type MPEngine9 then enter.and normally MPEngine9 should be working...you can check in terminal...

effectively it is a CM7.2 but RC3.5 one...so there are some new features...if you look well you will find difference...and also there is some feature by squadzone whom are doing cyanmobile based on cyanogenmod...what can i say else? may be i missed some feature, or some parts? you can google cyanmobile experience etc for more info...

edit/i hope that i least you saw the back button on the screen?

Edited by desalesouche

Guest Aliaksej

After installing old firmware (Onyx), I install experience and dialler works (maybe it's not worked because 2.1 was installed?). Maybe this works because not formatted /system, because when i install experince again is not works.

p.s.

with status bar at the bottom of the phone

use cyanogenmod settings - tablet settings - bottom option

Edited by Aliaksej

Guest desalesouche

After installing old firmware (Onyx), I install experience and dialler works (maybe it's not worked because 2.1 was installed?).

p.s.

use cyanogenmod settings - tablet settings - bottom option

so that is a good news... ;) ....what else we need about the rom?...camera fully working?

Guest desalesouche

Maybe this works because not formatted /system, because when i install experince again is not works again =(

so best solution is to reinstall onyx and then the cyan...in the same way that you have done...

which cwm recovery are you using?

Guest Aliaksej

so best solution is to reinstall onyx and then the cyan...in the same way that you have done...

which cwm recovery are you using?

Yes, I make it and all works.

Little problem with android keyboard, only english works, all languages avalaible in menu but works only english

(maybe only english apk in firmware, menu android keyboard always in english in any language in settings).

I'm installed smart keyboard pro to have russian.

CWM 3.1.0.1.

Camera works only pics, video - black zero file.

Dialer... works.. but in some moments in status bar - become not available icon (don't know how.. mm.. maybe ||||X), I don't know it works in this moment or know, this icon become working before 1 second.

Edited by Aliaksej

Guest desalesouche

Yes, I make it and all works.

Little problem with android keyboard, only english works, all languages avalaible in menu but works only english

(maybe only english apk in firmware, menu android keyboard always in english in any language in settings).

I'm installed smart keyboard pro to have russian.

CWM 3.1.0.1.

Camera works only pics, video - black zero file.

Dialer... works.. but in some moments in status bar - become not available icon (don't know how.. mm.. maybe ||||X), I don't know it works in this moment or know, this icon become working before 1 second.

are you using cwm 3.1.0.1? i only use cwm 2.5.0.7....i have heard others cwm don't work good...

Guest Aliaksej

I have heard too, but in 2.5.0.7 not avalaible function Partition SD (but now I'm not using it =)

You think that i may have problems from 3.1.0.1?

Maybe you could test keyboard function on your device? add some languages in android keyboard settings and see working are they or not... In my english layout permanently in any language.

Edited by Aliaksej

Guest jgilalonso

@desalesouche,

Is it possible to install MPEngine9 in other cm7 ROM? And How?

I've CM7.2 HiqhVoltaqe in my U8220. I'm very glad, but I think that it's interesting improve the performance with these scripts that you have add at your ROMS.

Thanks!!

Guest desalesouche

@desalesouche,

Is it possible to install MPEngine9 in other cm7 ROM? And How?

I've CM7.2 HiqhVoltaqe in my U8220. I'm very glad, but I think that it's interesting improve the performance with these scripts that you have add at your ROMS.

Thanks!!

here seeder= find v6 or v7 version or use last apk----> http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1987032

and here you have MPengine9, don't forget to mount system , then flash, then reboot and enjoy....you must have last busybox installed...

http://www.mediafire...3gccvubi2ek7d13

link to thread---> http://forum.xda-dev...php?t=2076101�� read op

OFF-TOPIC:1/I am waiting (i am so impatient... :wacko: and excited :ph34r: ) to test the last 2.3.8 cyanmobile experience 2013...rom has been made from cyanmobile github for our phone(u8220/u8230) .hope the test would be good...so the release would come soon after normally... :)

2/i am trying to port some change in kernel but it doesn't work...for the moment.. if i success(with the help of some devs i asked about) we would have 2 kernel choice= performance kernel, or battery saver kernel...

that's all folks!!

Edited by desalesouche

Guest pedrojaime

Thanks a lot, that tool looks very interesting. I think there is definitely no getting away from having to flash Movistar 1.5 version of Android rom or Venezuela 2.1 Movilnet rom in order to get 3G for Ecuador (and similar Latin American region). I am running Styx rom with a few system apps deleted since my /system partition is 85Mb and it works fine but in order to try your rom I will definitely need to increase the /system partition size. I understand this is set in the kernel at install time when the rom is flashed and there is no known way of resizing afterwards - there's a challenge.. If I get adventurous again, I will try out this your recovery tool! If I find a way to create 110Mb /system and retain my 3G I will report back here. Thanks for your help as always, really appreciate all the experiements to get all the juice out of our phone!

Oh, I tried Clockwork 3.1.0.1 and DID have issues with it, the most reliable version is 2.5.0.7 imho

Peter

Edited by pedrojaime

Guest jgilalonso

@desalesouche,

If you install MPEngine9, Is it necessary install seeder?

I've read that they have the same funcionality (lag reduction)

Another question:

If you make a nandroid backup using CWM recovery, when you use the recover option and you install the nandroid, is it possible recover the ext3 partition?

I link the apps to the ext3 partition with Link2Sd

Normally, when I recover my nandroid I don't obtain the apps installed.

I think that is not correct

I use the Clockwork 3.1.0.1

Thanks!!!

Do You know something about Domica? I'm very interested in cm9 for our U8220-

Guest desalesouche

@desalesouche,

If you install MPEngine9, Is it necessary install seeder?

I've read that they have the same funcionality (lag reduction)

Another question:

If you make a nandroid backup using CWM recovery, when you use the recover option and you install the nandroid, is it possible recover the ext3 partition?

I link the apps to the ext3 partition with Link2Sd

Normally, when I recover my nandroid I don't obtain the apps installed.

I think that is not correct

I use the Clockwork 3.1.0.1

Thanks!!!

Do You know something about Domica? I'm very interested in cm9 for our U8220-

i think that mpengine9 and seeder are complementary...but you can run seeder v6or v7 and mpengine9 only if you want it , as you can make seeder on/off from terminal emulator and to run mpengine9 you have to launchit from terminal and let terminal open ...if you close terminal, mpengine9 would turn off.

for the rest i don't know, sorry i don't use link2sd or things like that...

but you can check in xda thread...they have very good thread about that...

may be this help : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1342387

no, i have no news about domica....it is frustrating...

Edited by desalesouche

Hey, Long time no see modaco.

I am waiting like you @desalesouche. I think this ROM will squeeze the juice out of my pulse and actually this CM Experience rom,no lag,dialer works,MMI works,everything is stable and fine.

PS:

I am so sad that this forum is starting to lose it's life. People are leaving their pulses and getting another devices. The G300 forum is very very very active and they make a lot of roms for it. but this forum....maybe only 5. They have around mooooore than 16-17 ROMs. But,Nothing. It may end up with me leaving pulse.MoDaCo.com and leave to device.modaco.com

or a XDA forum for it. So I will be leaving MoDaCo itself until i find a totally new ROM or totally new roms. but,but,

Goodbye for a while,

MoDaCo.

Guest desalesouche

i receve some news from the dev which has been buiding 2.3.8 cyanmobile experience 2013 for us.

the rom is done.i should have it to test it (and make it fit to our system partition) later today or tomorrow.

so if everything is ok we would soon have a release for our pulse.

Guest desalesouche

i receve the cyanmobile xperience 2.3.8 rom 2013...rom is booting but stuck in bootloop during bootanimation (very nice bootanimation!!!) so i made logcat and i send it to dev...we have to wait now...