2.3.7 CYANMOBILE EXPERIENCE CM7.2RC3.5-MPEngine9+SEEDER

Guest desalesouche

Guest desalesouche

woooh !!!(makes me remember in pier11 ;) ) i managed to make the 2.3.8 cyanmobile experience 2013 boot...a lot of fetaure in it....some apps are force closing and camera is not working for the moment .

but it is a good progress.will try with the dev to fix things....

Guest desalesouche

ok 2.3.8 cyanX 2013 rom is booting ...boot sound animation fixed///music player fixed///camera working but can't take pic(before it was white screen)///

not working wifi ... still looking for more bug...

edit:

manage to fix systemui not working by replacing it with one from similar rom...but at is not the solution.will ask dev to see that ...

may be i provide him more logcat..it is a diificult rom to fix for me.specially wifi (don't know why) but i keep faith and hope... so much new features... :wub:

edit:camera working...can take pic but no vid . but now that cam is "fixed" i have another problem, we can't see wallpapaper or pic or vid in gallery...but on pc ok to see pics . so when i fix gallery camera is showing white screen again. :wacko:

i am waiting for infos and eventual fix by dev... keep faith all... ^_^

Edited by desalesouche

GO DESALESOUCHE! GO DESALESOUCHE!

I wish all the success fot you Mr.desalesouche.

Keep up the good work you and the dev. Is it a port from a device or a fresh build for (pulse)?

By the way,Will it have the stylish JB statusbar and the ICS animations or the nicely tweaked settings? I saw these looovely stuff on the DHD forum at xda.

It was the 2.3.8 CM Experience.

Guest desalesouche

Keep up the good work you and the dev. Is it a port from a device or a fresh build for (pulse)?

By the way,Will it have the stylish JB statusbar and the ICS animations or the nicely tweaked settings? I saw these looovely stuff on the DHD forum at xda.

it is a fresh build specially made for pulse...it would be without ics and jb style...but to get them --->holo launchers and ...(i forget ...have to search )

Thanks for this development, working very stable. However, the Superuser v.3.1.1 is not remembered permission. I installed an earlier version 3.0.4. I do not understand what is asked Alyaksei but Russian localization is present, in this regard, there is no need to install morelocale2. Also works well Russian keyboard and Android Keyboard and Smart Keybord Pro 1.3. I can not group the icons in the status bar, as shown in Figure 3, only in the form of a scroll bar. I continue testing. Sorry for possible bad translation.

Guest desalesouche

try if this work on cm7? while waiting for 2.3.8 cyanx 2013

Last but not the least TO GET COMPLETE ICS/JB LOOK =

• install holo launcher
  • install holo locker
  • install ICS MDPI T-Engine Theme by Achep or Sonny

Edited by desalesouche

Guest desalesouche

Thanks for this development, working very stable. However, the Superuser v.3.1.1 is not remembered permission. I installed an earlier version 3.0.4. I do not understand what is asked Alyaksei but Russian localization is present, in this regard, there is no need to install morelocale2. Also works well Russian keyboard and Android Keyboard and Smart Keybord Pro 1.3. I can not group the icons in the status bar, as shown in Figure 3, only in the form of a scroll bar. I continue testing. Sorry for possible bad translation.

about the superuser permission not remembered... open wifi -enter super user...do update su and it would be ok...

Guest desalesouche

hey desalesouche

man

could u do the same work to Styx rom ?

coz no rom till now with no problems for me

i will try soon...but you know that rom is almost perfect i don't see what i could do more...will try anyway...

Guest desalesouche

YouTube v.4.2.16, downloaded from Google Play does not start (crash). ((

Gapps_2013.zip installed.

try other version...v4.1.23 is working for me...

Guest desalesouche

try if this work on cm7? while waiting for 2.3.8 cyanx 2013

Last but not the least TO GET COMPLETE ICS/JB LOOK =

• install holo launcher
  • install holo locker
  • install ICS MDPI T-Engine Theme by Achep or Sonny

did someone tried that? how it is? can't do it as i am too busy working on kernel tweaks and other things...

Guest desalesouche

How much did you accomplish and fix in this cyanx rom? and when will it release?

2.3.8 cyanX 2013 rom is booting ...boot sound animation fixed///music player fixed///camera working but can't take pic(before it was white screen)

not working wifi ... still looking for more bug...

edit:

manage to fix systemui not working by replacing it with one from similar rom...but at is not the solution.will ask dev to see that .

main problem for me is wifi and system ui/// think i have found solution to make camera take pic...have to check(missing libs was the problem?)

Guest desalesouche

Yes, I've read. I just reported a similar problem. ;)

try the solution in link and tell me(means reinstall onyx then flash cyanmobile. and pleade feed back.

i think you can try in 2 differents way...

1/ install onyx and reboot see if everything is fine then reboot in recovery ,just wipe data /factory reset then flash cyanmobile and test if it works.

2/ install onyx and reboot, then reboot again in recovery, do 3 wipes and format system, flash cyanmobile, ans see if evrything is ok.

but as everything is fine for me and i am not in your area, i can't do more.sorry for that

hope it would work for you as it has been working for Aliaksej

Thanks, I did 1 / method. Calls earned, but the keyboard has remained in the English interface. And any other layout, except the English, does not work. I corrected the Android Keyboard, installing a recovery Ginger_Original_Glass-signed.zip.

• 2 months later...