[Recovery] ClockWorkMod 6.0.4.9 for ZTE Blade III

Guest KonstaT

Guest toby0897

ClockWorkMod Touch is closed source and can only by built for official CyanogenMod devices using the CWM builder. I guess it could be hacked together in other ways too, but it would be exactly that - hacked. There's also another touch recovery, Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP), that someone could port...

ok thanks for your answer

Edited by toby0897

• 2 weeks later...
Guest toby0897

i know this is a big ask but can you write a quick tutorial on how to make stock ROMs flashable with CWM

i do remember there being a thread that you explained how to do it but i cant find it (my poor searching skills)

if you find the post can you link it or can you write a quick tutorial on how to do it

Guest KonstaT

i know this is a big ask but can you write a quick tutorial on how to make stock ROMs flashable with CWM

i do remember there being a thread that you explained how to do it but i cant find it (my poor searching skills)

if you find the post can you link it or can you write a quick tutorial on how to do it

But why would you need to flash stock firmware with CWM? Just use the stock recovery.

I think I've explained it somewhere in Acqua's CWM thread.

Guest jakonicki93

I finally bought the phone. Immediately did the root and recovery. The only thing left is to install the ROM itself which I'm going to leave for tomorrow. Thank you for helpful posts and topics. See you around!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest tjethroyz

hello huys i am new to this a newbie too... I tried and followed the instruction on the first post and i also did installed the drivers especially the adb interface, fstboot etc. the problem is when my phone reboots after typing "adb reboot bootloader" in CMD. my phone does not boot in green android logo or in short i does not shows the green android logo when it reboots.. sill stuck in waiting for devices.

hope you understand my problem.

i need ur helps guys.

thnx

anyways i am on clockworkmod recovery installation.

i already rooted my phone but i unroot it because i want to install clockwork mod for MIUI ROM.

Edited by tjethroyz

Guest aleksandar069

hello huys i am new to this a newbie too... I tried and followed the instruction on the first post and i also did installed the drivers especially the adb interface, fstboot etc. the problem is when my phone reboots after typing "adb reboot bootloader" in CMD. my phone does not boot in green android logo or in short i does not shows the green android logo when it reboots.. sill stuck in waiting for devices.

hope you understand my problem.

i need ur helps guys.

thnx

anyways i am on clockworkmod recovery installation.

i already rooted my phone but i unroot it because i want to install clockwork mod for MIUI ROM.

Reinstall the drivers, check USB Debugging need to be ticked. Try again.

Edited by aleksandar069

Here's the latest ClockWorkMod 6.0.3.8 built of cm-10.2 branch. Few things have changed but everything seems to be working.

recovery-cwm6038-atlas40.img
md5:976498fdc285f1c1d5a5999c71ffa9c6

recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.8-atlas40.zip (ClockWorkMod flashable)
md5:b17d30caff93bbfc674a114ba2383b6d

Guest aleksandar069

i tried that over and over again. but still don't boot in green android logo.

If your phone stuck on the android logo go to Device manager... Find the incompatible device... right click mouse... click on the upgrade drivers or something like this... I have a Disc... let me pick... and chose fastboot drivers... chose ZTE Handset device... And that's it...

I had a problem with the latest recovery... When i select reboot phone, it gets stuck...

Yeah, I've noticed this too. It happend when you cold boot to ClockWorkMod (vol up or down + power). If you select reboot to recovery from ROM or use adb reboot recovery, you can boot out of ClockWorkMod just fine.

There's still a link to the previous CWM image in Acqua forum.

Guest msbomberman

I think this CWM killed my phone, after the reboot all I see is... black...  no screen activity, no nothing. Tried to reverse it but the message is device not connected... <is there another way I can try to go back to 6.0.3.2?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MJonMoDaCo

Its in advanced menu ;)

Although a relic from the days of Android Donut, and not needed, so KonstaT told me...

Not sure if it'll be there this time. I haven't bothered with this version since I noticed an acqua user having issues with it (msbomberman?) The one in the Acqua forum should be good enough anyway. We'll only need to consider again when Android 5.x.x comes along, as that'll mean ClockworkMod will be up to version 7.x.x.x.

Guest KonstaT
New build.

recovery-cwm6044-atlas40.img
md5:9ad543e2c932b20b5fde2bde08da74d1

recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-atlas40.zip (ClockWorkMod flashable)
md5:015c6115e7f89951c5a3bb7e145de65a

-fixed issue with rebooting out of CWM after cold booting into CWM
-ClockWorkMod 6.0.4.4

Hello all

I got a problem with drivers. I've read whole topic and tried all possible ways to get it works but stll no lucky. I'm not new to Android phones, root, roms etc.

I have all drivers installed well, problem start with bootloader when my device is not listed under adb. 

I'm running Windows 7 Proffesional 32Bit with auto update turned on, has no other usb drivers installed just ZTE.

This is when my phone is as normal mode and conected to PC. Windows Device Manager found it as ZTE Composite ADB Interface or ZTE Handset ADB Interface

depends on which usb mode is used (charging only, MTP, PTP) 

C:\Android>adb devices
adb server is out of date.  killing...
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached
P772N10_VIRGIN  device

This is in bootloader:

C:\Android>adb reboot bootloader

List of devices attached

C:\Android>

In bootloader my phone under Windows Device Manager is listed as Android Bootloader Interface but adb cannot find it. Some users says that bootloader mode is when green android logo shows on the screen. In my case bootloader screen is dark (like the space with small stars around) with white/grey ZTE logo in the middle.

Any suggestion? 
Edited by osstis

Guest aleksandar069

Hello all

I got a problem with drivers. I've read whole topic and tried all possible ways to get it works but stll no lucky. I'm not new to Android phones, root, roms etc.

I have all drivers installed well, problem start with bootloader when my device is not listed under adb. 

I'm running Windows 7 Proffesional 32Bit with auto update turned on, has no other usb drivers installed just ZTE.

This is when my phone is as normal mode and conected to PC. Windows Device Manager found it as ZTE Composite ADB Interface or ZTE Handset ADB Interface

depends on which usb mode is used (charging only, MTP, PTP) 

adb server is out of date.  killing...
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached
P772N10_VIRGIN  device

This is in bootloader:

C:\Android>adb reboot bootloader

List of devices attached

C:\Android>

In bootloader my phone under Windows Device Manager is listed as Android Bootloader Interface but adb cannot find it. Some users says that bootloader mode is when green android logo shows on the screen. In my case bootloader screen is dark (like the space with small stars around) with white/grey ZTE logo in the middle.

Any suggestion? 

IMPORTANT!!!   FIRST DOWNLOAD FASTBOOT DRIVERS AND EXTRACT IT ON YOUR DESKTOP ::http://www.mediafire.com/download/45b4aoh8dk9d48t/fastboot_driver_B3.zip

If your phone stuck on the android logo(ZTE) go to Device manager... Find the incompatible device... right click mouse... click on the upgrade drivers or something like this... I have a Disc... let me pick... and chose the file when you extract the fastboot drivers on your desktop... chose ZTE Handset device... And that's it...

Edited by aleksandar069