[ROM]ICS[4.0.4] Baidu REPACK v22 25.02.2013.

Guest dakok

Guest andy/newbie

hi there i have read good things about this rom,just finding it hard to find the right link and rom ,i tryed flasing the latist one but it goes through the prossess to quick and ether it says on splash screen or just ots bk to my old rom,any help would b grate thanks in advance

If you read again the first post, and follow instructions, you will find next line:

"- while installation you`ll get "random offset" message. It is normal - google that."

Please install it according to first post :)

Link for the rom you want to install

has 3 roms and one update.

Rom that you have already on is Miui.

I guess that the one you are trying to flash is

Baidu update.

I told you already to install Baidu ROM20.

If you follow installing procedure exactly

as it was written in the first post, you cant fail.

Edited by dakok

Guest GOlteanu

Used Rom ToolBox Pro for:

- zipalligned apps;

- fix permissions;

- SD card read/write boost from 128kb (default set by system) to 2048 kb;

- changed some build proprieties;

- set some parameters of Android's build in memory;

Then used battery calibration app to wipe battery stats, some other fixes and I'm done.

Final impressions: it's fast, battery is good, hardware acceleration is enabled, looks very nice...... and after all this I'm bored of it... so... think I'm going to a CWM backup and then flash something else :D :D :D

- zipalligned apps;

- fix permissions;

Then used battery calibration app to wipe battery stats, some other fixes and I'm done.

Final impressions: it's fast, battery is good, hardware acceleration is enabled, looks very nice...... and after all this I'm bored of it... so... think I'm going to a CWM backup and then flash something else :D :D :D

yea i like the rom but wondering what can be better than this? so many roms now, badui has the best battery performance and looks the part form any other roms.

- zipalligned apps;

- fix permissions;

Thats what Im afraid of too :)

Being bored with a rom too good to be replaced. :unsure:

Guest hippy dave

Been getting on pretty well with this rom, but had a couple of quirks I haven't seen anyone else mention.

In the Play Store app, when I go to My Apps, the Installed tab is sometimes blank. When this happens, the All tab still works.

When I get a text (SMS) from someone in my phone book, who I haven't previously been texting, it doesn't come up with their name. I'm guessing this might be because the number as it comes up with the text, in international format, +44 7xxx... isn't being resolved with the 07xxx.... format in the phone book? Because it's a Chinese rom? I don't know.

Anyone else had these? Any ideas how to fix? Cheers.

English only. A smart guy from serbian android forum is currently working on

localisation (I guess he is :)) - so - hope never dies...

Edited by dakok