[ROM]ICS[4.0.4] Baidu REPACK v22 25.02.2013.

Guest dakok

Guest Dovahpig

Im not trying to troll or anything but this is the worst rom i have ever tryed, on any device. Slow, not functional, confusing.. its chinese rom + ugly go launcher. I would not suggest this rom to anyone, waste of time.

Edited by Dovahpig

Guest GOlteanu

Im not trying to troll or anything but this is the worst rom i have ever tryed, on any device. Slow, not functional, confusing.. its chinese rom + ugly go launcher. I would not suggest this rom to anyone, waste of time.

I don't know about you but for me it's pretty fast, no crashes, no anything... is smooth and looks very nice

@yaqh: and it is, the older version is for those that reported having some problems with this one

@GOlteanu: he is probably one of those "performance" rom guys, anyway, how did you disable the lockscreen - as I did, or some other way?

Edited by pOcHa

Guest bflmpesseveze

Don`t know about Rayman multitouch - I`m too old to test games :)

You`ll have to ask someone younger, or to check rom yourself...

I'm trying... bootloop :( Stuck on bootscreen. Did everything you write in first post.

Is message "Random offset: 0x1ab" on the end of flashing ROM ok? I have never seen this on any other ROM while flashing.

Ok, I missed formating some of system, cache, data or those directories. Now with higher attention what I'm doing it starts. What Im missing is Huawei allbackup. Is it possible to install some version into this ROM?

Edited by bflmpesseveze

Guest GOlteanu

@yaqh: and it is, the older version is for those that reported having some problems with this one

@GOlteanu: he is probably one of those "performance" rom guys, anyway, how did you disable the lockscreen - as I did, or some other way?

I just went to settings --> security-->lockscreen-->slide.

I don't think that he knew what he was talking about... I tested CyanogedMod, Infusion,Cyda's stock plus, Stock B952.... almost every rom on this forum and this is the one that actually doesn't crash, that doesn't force closes all the applications that I use, and it looks awesome.

So in my opinion this is the best rom when talking about memory management, battery life, performance, looks and stability.

He probably didn't like it because it's Chinese..lol..

Edited by GOlteanu

Guys, check your themes. Really lots of them added today. Looking way better than standard ones!

thanks will check, do you know when we will get an update to this rom?

You have an update to Baidu stable release V2 (based on ROM19) released today:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/360527-romics404-baidu-yi-v2-stable-beta-v19-english-repack/[/CODE]

This release (ROM20) will be updated to ROM21 in two weeks from 21.01.2013.

That is the reason for "fortnight release" headline of this topic.

Ok, I missed formating some of system, cache, data or those directories. Now with higher attention what I'm doing it starts. What Im missing is Huawei allbackup. Is it possible to install some version into this ROM?

I tried huawei`s backup but it doesnt work :(

Could be expected, though - this is not a Huaweian rom :).

You have Backup and restore baidu app on!

Edited by dakok

http://www.modaco.com/topic/360527-romics404-baidu-yi-v2-stable-beta-v19-english-repack/[/CODE]

so around the 3rd of feb then.

@bflmpesseveze: rayman tested and working great in the V2 stable (beta V19) version, haven't tried it in this beta V20, but maybe you are doing something wrong (use multitouch for everything) - I constantly hold my left thumb anywhere on the screen, and with the right one i press the punch icon for punching (duh) or anywhere else on the screen to jump/fly

beta V20 is from the 18th actually, but those two weeks are not set in stone, it varies...

Edited by pOcHa

technically yes, but why would you want to, it is already the most optimized rom for g300, and overclocking would just mess with the battery life and who knows what else (bluetooth confirmed)

Guest GOlteanu

technically yes, but why would you want to, it is already the most optimized rom for g300, and overclocking would just mess with the battery life and who knows what else (bluetooth confirmed)

Agreed, I don't recommend overcloking (you are just frying your processor) the frequency is set at 1ghz for a reason... plus it's very fast as it is, why overclock?

Guest GOlteanu

I tried huawei`s backup but it doesnt work :(

Could be expected, though - this is not a Huaweian rom :).

You have Backup and restore baidu app on!

Baidu backup doesn't work properly... I use Titanium...

Guest Costy88031

Agreed, I don't recommend overcloking (you are just frying your processor) the frequency is set at 1ghz for a reason... plus it's very fast as it is, why overclock?

Wich version you use/recomanded? Wich browser? I use chrome and I don't like it very much. Temple Run have little lag sometimes.

Edited by Costy88031