[ROM] Inovative Creations for ZTE Skate (based on Skatie Custom ROM)

Guest themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

Great work.

I'm on this rom couple days ,and i must to admit that its maybe best for Skate :) . I try almost every rom ,and all of them have some qualities and disadvantages ,but for this one i cannot say nothing about

disadvantages ;) .

Well, thanks. I am glad to here that! :)

Edited by themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

Is there need to install some flash player for this rom?

Yes, there isn't a Flash Player, so if you need it just download form Google Play

Guest kamango604

Ive uninstalled ure rom and installed another one. There is still inovative sreations boot animation on my phone. Ive tpted and and its still here. How to remove it?

Guest themarkoface

Ive uninstalled ure rom and installed another one. There is still inovative sreations boot animation on my phone. Ive tpted and and its still here. How to remove it?

LOL Belgrade style! :)

No, you are wrong... You probably mean Splash Screen not Boot Animation...

That is because another ROMs do not change Splash screen...as I know all Roms have their own Boot animations...

If you want to change it just tell me which splash screen you want to have and I will show you how to move it,actually it's very easy.

Also you can put any picture you want as Splash screen picture... In that case, send me a picture and I'll give you a little ZIP extension file which you have to install Via CWM and you'll have desired Splash Screen.

And if that is for real Boot animation... it's very easy too. That animation is in framework-res.apk file so in that case just tell me what animation you want and I will change it for you... you can do it by yourself also, it's very easy, I'll show you that if you want.

So, the point is :) just don't panic! Everything is very easy

Edited by themarkoface

Guest kamango604

Yeah its the splash screen. I would like to get a default one. I cant remember how it looks but i dont like this one :D.

Pozdrav i hvala :)

Guest themarkoface

Just let me know how it looks like and that is all... I repeat, you can also set any picture you want, so when you choose what you want just tell me...

See you

Guest honigfisch

Hey my friends how i can set the screen resolution to constantly 220 like other roms without this programm.

Sry but the bigger screen is annoying. Sometimes i can't see everything on the screen so please tell me how i can set this value of the resolution to 220 like all other roms without any programm. Is there any file i can flash or something else i can do?

I am a beginner in android so please be patient and don't get furious if i ask often something in this thread :)

Guest omegavesko

Hey my friends how i can set the screen resolution to constantly 220 like other roms without this programm.

Sry but the bigger screen is annoying. Sometimes i can't see everything on the screen so please tell me how i can set this value of the resolution to 220 like all other roms without any programm. Is there any file i can flash or something else i can do?

I am a beginner in android so please be patient and don't get furious if i ask often something in this thread :)

You want to set the DPI to 220, not the resolution. Not entirely sure how you can do that here, but I'm assuming there's a root app that can do this? Anyone?

Guest themarkoface

Yes, you can for sure ;)

the easiest way is to download any application for changing density via Google Play Store...

But if you want to do it by your own, you have to unpack Installation of Android you want for install via CWM on your PC and open system\build.prop file and set LCD density on 220 , it seem to be like this "ro.sf.lcd_density=220".

After that you have to save your changes and to Pack everything again to be in ZIP extension, so you can install it via CWM. And that is all...

The only problem is compatibility of all System Apps with new density. Many of them wouldn't be in a full screen mode, so they will be smaller and you will recognize that...

...and a Google Play Store won't work good fore sure... It will work but it will not recognize your phone model with that new density so many apps you will not have in Google Play Store...

Edited by themarkoface

Guest omegavesko

Yes, you can for sure ;)

the easiest way is to download any application for changing density via Google Play Store...

But if you want to do it by your own, you have to unpack Installation of Android you want for install via CWM on your PC and open system\build.prop file and set LCD density on 220 , it seem to be like this "ro.sf.lcd_density=220".

After that you have to save your changes and to Pack everything again to be in ZIP extension, so you can install it via CWM. And that is all...

The only problem is compatibility of all System Apps with new density. Many of them wouldn't be in a full screen mode, so they will be smaller and you will recognize that...

...and a Google Play Store won't work good fore sure... It will work but it will not recognize your phone model with that new density so many apps you will not have in Google Play Store...

Ceco has a multi-DPi gapps zip up, that should work. Also, if you use an app to do this, just change the density *after* you've logged into the Play Store.

Guest honigfisch

Ok thank you anyway :)

I will leave it at 200

By the way gps isnt working

I flashed gps patch for this. Now its working fine :)

EDIT: It would be very cool, if you include this patch in the next version. The gps will be very fast with this patch and it fixes the problems/ issues of the gps ;)

Link:

Edited by honigfisch

Guest themarkoface

Ok thank you anyway :)

I will leave it at 200

By the way gps isnt working

I flashed gps patch for this. Now its working fine :)

Which ROM you are using? If you have Inovative, there won't be problems with compatibility while changing Density... That was for the others ROMs.

Also I am interesting for a problem with GPS if you are using Inovative ??? I didn't recognize that... Is it with Inovative?

Edited by themarkoface

Guest honigfisch

My phone couldnt find the satellite on google maps. So it couldnt find me on the map. With the patch everything worked great :)

Edit: i am using skatie 1.1/inovative 2.2 + nitroglass

Edited by honigfisch

Guest themarkoface

My phone couldnt find the satellite on google maps. So it couldnt find me on the map. With the patch everything worked great :)

Edit: i am using skatie 1.1/inovative 2.2 + nitroglass

It was working at all...

I just tested it with Inovative 2.2 again and everything is working fine... Maybe you didn't know that first time when you are connecting your GPS position you'll have to wait about 1-2 minutes to connect with a satellite. Works!

Edited by themarkoface

Guest honigfisch
Yes, you can for sure ;)

I am new to all this stuff on android so excuse me for asking but can i just copy the file change the values, delete the old file and paste the edited file to /system

Best regards and sry for bad english ;)

Guest honigfisch

I didnt know this that i have to wait 2-3 minutes for gps but anyway with this patch the gps is 10 times faster :)

Edited by honigfisch