[ROM] Inovative Creations for ZTE Skate (based on Skatie Custom ROM)

Guest themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

Try deleting /system/media/audio/ui/camera_click.ogg.

No, do not delete it.

If you want that to be in silent mode, you have to make that OGG file silent. So, all we need to implement a new file which is with same name and very little and it has to be silent...

If you want I'll make it, that is simple :)

Guest honigfisch

Do you know what would be really really cool. If you make a boot animation like this:

At second 10

But instead of xperia there should be " Inovative Creations" so you can implent it in every new update :D

Thats a personal request but i think this animation is cool. If you cant do that i will try to make one on my own and i will share it :D

Guest zukenp

No, do not delete it.

If you want that to be in silent mode, you have to make that OGG file silent. So, all we need to implement a new file which is with same name and very little and it has to be silent...

If you want I'll make it, that is simple :)

It would be nice :) .Tnx .

Guest themarkoface

Do you know what would be really really cool. If you make a boot animation like this:

At second 10

But instead of xperia there should be " Inovative Creations" so you can implent it in every new update :D

Thats a personal request but i think this animation is cool. If you cant do that i will try to make one on my own and i will share it :D

WOOOW, really wonderful Animation!

I don't know , maybe :)

Guest themarkoface

I am new to all this stuff on android so excuse me for asking but can i just copy the file change the values, delete the old file and paste the edited file to /system

Best regards and sry for bad english ;)

Yes of course

Guest Seroko

Im amazed with this rom, it's the fastest I've tested for the Skate by far, over 2900 points in Antutu with 902MHz!

I just changed many things to get it as I like, but there's something I would like to change or erase:

xElqmE6.jpg

This "Skatie" with an extrange font :huh:

And another thing, I changed the launcher to QQLauncher, uninstalled ADW with App2Rom, but i tried to move QQ to rom once, and it said "Force close" everytime I turned on the mobile. Which steps sould I follow to move my current launcher to internal Rom memory?

Edited by Seroko

Guest themarkoface

Im amazed with this rom, it's the fastest I've tested for the Skate by far, over 2900 points in Antutu with 902MHz!

I just changed many things to get it as I like, but there's something I would like to change or erase:

xElqmE6.jpg

This "Skatie" with an extrange font :huh:

And another thing, I changed the launcher to QQLauncher, uninstalled ADW with App2Rom, but i tried to move QQ to rom once, and it said "Force close" everytime I turned on the mobile. Which steps sould I follow to move my current launcher to internal Rom memory?

Well, I am glad to here that! :)

Skatie Logo can be removed, I'll do it in next version.

And about QQ Launcher, I don't know right now but it seems to be like they made it to can't put it in ROM. I have to examine that... There are a few apps which can not be removed in ROM...

Edited by themarkoface

Guest szavics

:( Viber isn't running properly because i can't talk like a regular call. It uses defaultly the speaker for incoming voice and when i hit the speaker button nothing happens. Can sy help me pls?

Guest themarkoface

:( Viber isn't running properly because i can't talk like a regular call. It uses defaultly the speaker for incoming voice and when i hit the speaker button nothing happens. Can sy help me pls?

Yes I know that, it isn't about ROM, that's the problem with all ZTE Skate devices...

Guest themarkoface

It would be nice :) .Tnx .

I just saw that all you want does already exist! There is no need to make it again cause Ceco already did it! Go to Skatie Custom ROM and there is installation for make silent mode Camera and Empty battery

Edited by themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

Sound routing issue in Skype, viber, etc is an issue of 2.3.5/2.3.4 ROMs. It works correctly on cm7 as well as all 4.x ROMs.

What is the difference? Can it be fixed in GB ROMs? Any idea?

Guest zukenp

I just saw that all you want does already exist! There is no need to make it again cause Ceco already did it! Go to Skatie Custom ROM and there is installation for make silent mode Camera and Empty battery

Can you give me link,i cant find.

Guest themarkoface

Pozdrav, pokusao sam instalirati ovaj tvoj rom, sad mobitel nece u recovery samo zeleni android stoji

This is for everyone:

Za sve, obavezno pri instalaciji odraditi sve korake bez preskakanja.

During installation process it is important to do all steps from Installation Guide without skipping anything

Guest H3ROS

I am not sure. I've never tried to fix it on these roms. Try searching on modaco or xda.

As H3 Blues is newer than this ROM and Dolby audio isn't hacked into it like it is in this I tried to fix the issue. At first decompiling the lib and comparing it to the CM7 version, but the changes were too drastic. So I tried fiddling with the framework to force MODE_IN_CALL, but that caused some other things to crash.

Bug info @ http://web.archive.o.../detail?id=2858

Edit:

I've just tried fixing this again and I've been successful. My next ROM will contain a fix.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest jtharmor

As H3 Blues is newer than this ROM and Dolby audio isn't hacked into it like it is in this I tried to fix the issue. At first decompiling the lib and comparing it to the CM7 version, but the changes were too drastic. So I tried fiddling with the framework to force MODE_IN_CALL, but that caused some other things to crash.

Bug info @ http://web.archive.o.../detail?id=2858

Edit:

I've just tried fixing this again and I've been successful. My next ROM will contain a fix.

Next ROM ? GB based or ICS/JB ?