[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

KonstaT, what kind of battery life do you get out of your Blade III running CM10 ?

How does it compare to the Blade "1" running your same release (i.e. your latest CM10) ?

I've read nice reviews of the Blade 3, but most of them talk about lags and slowdowns in the interface. I'm pretty sure that using a custom ROM totally solves these issues though (can you confirm ?), but I wonder how CM10 impacts the good battery life that all the reviewers agree on.

I get minimum 24h of use with wifi on and connected all the time, tho just for mails and twitter here and there.

Guest merc1800k

It's working other than that there's still fake vsync events instead of hw. It's not listed because it makes no difference what so ever.

Sounds a lot like CyanogenMod related issue... :P

In CockWorkMod thread:

Root Explorer is great but it costs few euros. ES file explorer is free.

Wifi tether for root users works for me.

It's working other than that there's still fake vsync events instead of hw. It's not listed because it makes no difference what so ever.

Sounds a lot like CyanogenMod related issue... :P

In CockWorkMod thread:

Root Explorer is great but it costs few euros. ES file explorer is free.

Wifi tether for root users works for me.

where i can found stock rom for blade 3???

i think that you cant flash it in CWM, try in stock recovery, or i can upload backup of stock rom ( with recovery ) from cwm, but my rom have branding for polish mobile network ;p , and my backup is 450 mb :F i dont know why, but it will take a lot of time ( slow upload ;/ max 100kb/s )

Edited by x6itru

thanks but i cant install that rom...it say in cwm fail singature !!!!

i dont know another way to install original rom

Here is a custom rom based on original maybe that one has the upgrade that is originally included in stock rom?

http://www.swedroid.se/forum/showthread.php?t=89517

I have not tested so I do not know.

And after that use one of the roms here:

http://wwwen.zte.com.cn/endata/mobile/Sweden/

Instructions on how to upgrade is in the .zip you download.

Well that is the best I can do.

On TopIc: When using the headset with your rom KonstaT, the mic is muted by "itself".

Guest apeelme

thanks but i cant install that rom...it say in cwm fail singature !!!!

i dont know another way to install original rom

Here you will find all stock recovery. Install appropriate zip from CWM! ;) (Scroll down to Restore to original recovery: part)

http://zteblade3.blo...ry-6012_17.html

(After installation, choose advanced - reboot recovery in CWM)

Edited by apeelme

Guest GizmoTheGreen

notifications still freezing now and then for me (I'll change the setting to fix it) otherwise I've had no problems so far. will you eventually fix native wifi tether or is that not a priority?

I have had some random freezes in the GUI the last day.

Now i edited the build.prop to see if it fixes the problems :)

I do have some problems with the proximity sensor even after calibration, had a couple of hangups due to my ear :)

Al in all i love the Rom :)

Guest herzblutnord

Hay KonstaT. i think about buying this phone because it's really cheap near to me, but i have two questions ^^

1. The Blade III's from switzerland have a simlock, is this relevant, have i to unlock it for this rom? (i dont really have a clue about this stuff)

aaand

2. will you do someday maybe CM10.1? ^ _ ^

if yes i will defenietly buy the Blade III.

greetings from germany :)

Guest KonstaT

New build. Major update on the graphics side this time (e.g. hardware vsync events needed for full 'Project Butter').

cm-10-20130203-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

http://www.mediafire...e4657vaqmimspcu

md5:93408ebbcbc6e91da88e750457a201f8

-harware vsync events

-enabled few good old graphics hacks used on msm7x27

-changed composition type to fix notification area freezes

-updated power profile - battery stats are now displayed

-enabled repeating ringtone

-added workaround for proximity sensor (proximity is now automatically 'calibrated' on every reboot)

-added support for touchscreens used in ZTE Acqua

1. The Blade III's from switzerland have a simlock, is this relevant, have i to unlock it for this rom? (i dont really have a clue about this stuff)

This is the only thing that stops me from buy one. Googling i've discovered a software called SigmaKey that claims to support sim unlock on Blade III, but there are no info if it really works.

Hi,

I have a noobish question do i need to wipe or not?

Is there any risk of not wiping?

I know when changing rom completely wipe is what is important but i am not sure when "upgrading",.

Thanks for new build :)

/Erik

Guest Pafinho

Just one question to Blade III users: does it have camera flash for photos?

I am using a ZTE Skate Acqua with this rom. Everything works except the flash...

Abraço

Pedro

Guest KonstaT

Hi,

I have a noobish question do i need to wipe or not?

Is there any risk of not wiping?

I know when changing rom completely wipe is what is important but i am not sure when "upgrading",.

Thanks for new build :)

/Erik

No need to wipe if you are updating from the previous build.

Just one question to Blade III users: does it have camera flash for photos?

I am using a ZTE Skate Acqua with this rom. Everything works except the flash...

Abraço

Pedro

ZTE Blade III doesn't have camera flash. I guess that explains it. ;) I just answered this on the Acqua forum. You can try switching /system/lib/liboemcamera.so with one from your stock ROM.

ZTE Blade III doesn't have camera flash. I guess that explains it. ;) I just answered this on the Acqua forum. You can try switching /system/lib/liboemcamera.so with one from your stock ROM.

Thx will install later tonight :)

Guest Pafinho

I'll promisse to do that next weekend.

Abraço

Pedro

Guest merc1800k

still i have problem with proximity sensor ...

when someone call me and answer screen still black and no keys work...i cant close the call !!!!!

i use the latest rom 03/02

still i have problem with proximity sensor ...

when someone call me and answer screen still black and no keys work...i cant close the call !!!!!

i use the latest rom 03/02

I have the same problem

Konsta i have a problem, whener ever my screen goes black my WiFi connection just disconnects and when i want it back i have to shutdown WiFi and enable it again.