[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest silva87

Don't shout. It only makes you look like an idiot.

What, exactly, did you do when installing it?

First : i´m sorry :(

1-ClockworkMod Recovery;

2- Advance;

3- Partition Sd Card;

4- 1GB;

5- 64M;

6- install zip from sd card ;

7- rom and gapps installed;

8- Reboot

and then the phone reboots but it stops with a black screen with the a collored X

Edited by silva87

Well for a moment i think the development of ROMs for the ZTE Skate is getting ceased. There is no more variety , developers are jumping from the Skate

to other devices.

Well the evolution continues .

Can't say i blame them, correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't the skate been discontinued? Therefore it's likely it's got another year of development at best as contracts will end etc. so it'll evolve to another device. It makes me sad to think though, that come December I'll be upgrading and will also be losing this amazing community :(

Guest plegdroid

I feel everything we've had that's been made to work on this phone following gingerbread has been a bonus :)

@C3C0, 4.2.2 no issues and another benchmark set. thank you :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest omegavesko

Can't say i blame them, correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't the skate been discontinued? Therefore it's likely it's got another year of development at best as contracts will end etc. so it'll evolve to another device. It makes me sad to think though, that come December I'll be upgrading and will also be losing this amazing community :(

I bought mine last June, and I think I was one of the last people who got one. I'm on a two year contract, so I think I'm going to be one of the last people left here as well. :P

I really don't know where I could possibly go from here. Hopefully there's something as great as the Skate come next year. :)

I've just noticed that User (multi-user) settings vanishied. Why's that?

Did it actually work 100% for you? Because I found it quite buggy. Even CM team disabled it in their cm 10.1

I don't know if it's better done in 4.2.2

I forgot to set max users > 1 in config...

I bought mine last June, and I think I was one of the last people who got one. I'm on a two year contract, so I think I'm going to be one of the last people left here as well. :P

I really don't know where I could possibly go from here. Hopefully there's something as great as the Skate come next year. :)

I'm thinking either G Note 2 or might just sell my upgrade phone get a Nexus :P

Guest eloimuns

Did it actually work 100% for you? Because I found it quite buggy. Even CM team disabled it in their cm 10.1

C3C0 i read the only first user can call (recive and send) and message.

Guest omegavesko

I'm thinking either G Note 2 or might just sell my upgrade phone get a Nexus :P

The Note 2 is way out of my price range. :P

If you're in the UK though, you have Play Store Devices which are really cheap.

I'd be getting it on contract with Orange I'm not fussed about 4G so I can get the Note 2 for £30ish a month, it may even come down a bit in price by December if the Note 3 is released soon.

Edit: Auto correct

Edited by SPARL_

Guest plegdroid
iPhone... So I'll have more time to spend with my family :)

:lol: ,can relate to what your saying though :ph34r: :D

this post will self destruct in 5 .4.3.2.....

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Bandaranaike

Hm, can't make tablet status bar to work. Choosing tablet mode in launch settings puts all apps in tablet mode (despite what its says that apps won't change), and choosing tablet mode in interface settings hides the bar.

Thinking it might have something to do with navigation bar being automatically turned off in tablet mode, without being able to turn it on.

I'm not sure if it was 100% bugfree, but it was actually enough for my needs :)

Hm, can't make tablet status bar to work. Choosing tablet mode in launch settings puts all apps in tablet mode (despite what its says that apps won't change), and choosing tablet mode in interface settings hides the bar.

Thinking it might have something to do with navigation bar being automatically turned off in tablet mode, without being able to turn it on.

You must set navba size to at least 70% before activating tablet mode.

Your apps won't be changed - that's actually not true. I forgot to modify description in XML config file...