[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest plegdroid
Nice to see you taking care of this :)

:) There's too much ownus placed onto you/Lalit by others, to provide everything without any community partispation back. we all need to contribute. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Yep. I've posted it in his thread @ xda as soon as some user started to mention your post you sent previously like month ago or so :)

Evening by the way :D

Edited by C3C0

Guest plegdroid
Yep. I've posted it in his thread @ xda as soon as some user started to mention your post you sent previously like month ago or so :)

Evening by the way :D

Yam, he's replied to your post, merged, built and published. :)

thing is, is that Aaron had already read and thanked that post. :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

the request for it, kept on rearing its head for the 2g users. but like he's said, he's had other developments like hybrid 2 taking his time, and in honesty, that thread moves along so quickly, it really is very easy to miss individual posts. but with the size of that community, there's going to be many happy users for the tile. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pstjmack

The ROM has worked great for me so far, but lately I've got two annoying new problems:

1. The screen doesn't turn off during calls, so I'm constantly changing settings by accident with my ear

and [possibly related] ...

2. The phone won't ring any more for incoming calls, only vibrate - though all other sounds seem okay, and the Skate is def *NOT* set to Silent or Airplane mode

Does anyone know what Settings I'm missing in order to fix these problems? Ta!

Guest Jimmie Strimell

I do not know the English language (and that will not be more rom (((?

Edited by Jimmie Strimell