[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

@mohamed

Looks to be a bug connected to "Volume cursor control" option. I reproduced it and will try to solve it.

@shaez

What launcher is on that picture and which one you use? You cannot compare to different launchers because each

can have the search bar implemented in different way. I didn't touch anything regarding fonts so I believe they come as that

from official google sources.

And here is the picture of search bar on my Nova launcher.

post-932905-0-44319900-1360273069_thumb.

No. PA team decided to remove on/off option and now there are two groups of people. One says it's OK and the other one would like to have the option back. I was already looking at it and suppose the elegant solution would be to add "off" option in trigger area option list. That would set trigger area to zero and thus disable triggering of pie.

Guest omegavesko

No. PA team decided to remove on/off option and now there are two groups of people. One says it's OK and the other one would like to have the option back. I was already looking at it and suppose the elegant solution would be to add "off" option in trigger area option list. That would set trigger area to zero and thus disable triggering of pie.

Why they would do something like that is beyond me. I do think it's something that should be on by default (as it's one of the defining features of the ROM), but it's stupid to think that nobody ever wants to turn it off.

I've honestly seen a lot of this kind of behavior from the PA team, but the ROM itself is great so I choose to ignore it.

Edited by omegavesko

@gbosh

I tried winamp. Volume rocker music control worked fine on it.

Huh,strange, it isn't working for me. Maybe the logcat says something about it, can't get one now

Why they would do something like that is beyond me. I do think it's something that should be on by default (as it's one of the defining features of the ROM), but it's stupid to think that nobody ever wants to turn it off.

I've honestly seen a lot of this kind of behavior from the PA team, but the ROM itself is great so I choose to ignore it.

The reason is simple. AOSPA is targeted mainly for Nexus devices. Since they don't have HW keys they have two options: Standard navigation bar or pie. Pie gets disabled as soon as Navigation bar is enabled.

Hotfix available in the second post which:

1) Fixes FC in Language&Input settings (reported by Mohamed)

2) Adds option to disable Pie trigger area which can be used to turn off Pie (Settings / Toolbars / Trigger area / Disable)

Edited by C3C0

BTW. Can you test bluetooth? I forgot to mention I applied some patches in the yesterdays build. And now I am able to pair with my Notebook.

Unable to test other BT features, though

Edited by C3C0

Guest plegdroid
BTW. Can you test bluetooth? I forgot to mention I applied some patches in the yesterdays build. And now I am able to pair with my Notebook.

Unable to test other BT features, though

Morning, id test but don't have any BT device to test with :(

Guest satanovsyn

Hi Ceco, could implement checkbox in hybrid settings, show you which mode you have actually set in your phone?

Can I change statusbar color for apps? I.e. youtube to green?

Edited by satanovsyn

I don't have a source code for Hybrid properties - they are closed source... So, no...

Yes, you can change status bar color on per-app basis. So basically you can have it different for any app.

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Hotfix available in the second post which:

1) Fixes FC in Language&Input settings (reported by Mohamed)

2) Adds option to disable Pie trigger area which can be used to turn off Pie (Settings / Toolbars / Trigger area / Disable)

Great work C3C0, Any chance to get BT working?

Edited by Mohamed Atiea

Guest plegdroid

okidoki, I've got center clock to stick, but where id usually place the background to hide the clock when incoming ticker arrives, it hides everything but the clock :$ :D

post-910238-13603286126249_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13603286366016_thumb.jpg

try again :D

Great work C3C0, Any chance to get BT working?

Working on it right now. Too early to speak about any positive results. Some changes at kernel level are required.

D/BluetoothAdapterService( 2443): Broadcasting updateAdapterState() to 1 receivers.

D/BluetoothManagerService(  383): Message: 60

D/BluetoothManagerService(  383): MESSAGE_BLUETOOTH_STATE_CHANGE: prevState = 11, newState=12

D/BluetoothManagerService(  383): Broadcasting onBluetoothStateChange(true) to 7 receivers.

D/BluetoothInputDevice( 2424): onBluetoothStateChange: up=true

D/BluetoothHeadset(  383): onBluetoothStateChange: up=true

D/BluetoothHeadset(  591): onBluetoothStateChange: up=true

D/BluetoothA2dp(  383): onBluetoothStateChange: up=true

D/BluetoothPbap( 2424): onBluetoothStateChange: up=true

Edited by C3C0