Dev 3.0+ Kernel + CM 10.1/JB 4.2

Guest DeathArrow

Guest Boris Blagojevic

waiting for it.. good luck

That is not me.Some day I will try to learn the basic about developing because I don't know right now nothing about it.For my own needs.And to add here all my ideas what any developer didn't and never will think of so first I need for my Android ARM based I need something like intel "Hyperthreading".I am looking for it everywhere but nowhere can't be found but instead there are many overclocked kernels.And where I can find Hyperthreading kernel for ARM SoC?Does anybody know to tell me the real truth about it?So someday when I will be ready I will do it myself because how much I can see nobody will not develope that kernel what I need to particioning SoC at four seperate independent logical hyperthreaded parts just like intel's "HYPERTHREADING".I need hyperthreading for LG Optimus L3 E400 and I want it RIGHT NOW ASAP.

Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Boris Blagojevic

someone just said, that p990 can running cm10 with kernel 2.6.xx

why we don't???

Incomatibility and hard bricking of the device that's why. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest hecatae

So is this dead too :(

not in the slightest, just why try to climb two mountains when one will suffice at present?

We have a 3.4 kernel source from the e435, lets try getting that to work with the cm9 sources first, and then move on from there

Guest Boris Blagojevic

not in the slightest, just why try to climb two mountains when one will suffice at present?

We have a 3.4 kernel source from the e435, lets try getting that to work with the cm9 sources first, and then move on from there

Cool Good Luck Have Nice Work and be happy in your work.Good Luck again brother. :D I have ordinary normal LG Optimus L3 E400 v10j originaly V10g than V10h than V10i and the latest at the moment V10j not sure is it Serbia or Europe open but anyway it works perfectly well with the latest ICS Cyanogen Mod 9 oficiall nightly wich is much better than other custom ROM's like AOKP and MIUI.But Someone should try to port Parandroid Hybrid Android for LG Optimus L3 E400.It should be better than Cyanogen Mod Oficiall so far Cyanogen Mod Oficiall has beat them all completely in apsolutely everything.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Brothers developers what version of JellyBean is about for LG Optimus L3 E400 is it 4.2.2 or 4.2.1?

Guest Boris Blagojevic

"Our highest and primary priority critical,fatal and number 1 curciall problem is to find a solution to protect our SoC devices from overheating during high overclock usage mode like 2GHz overclock of for example Xperia models we need a kernel wich will proactively protect in real time our SoC chip over high summer tropic outside temperature of minimum 40 degreses of Celsius.For the beginig first develope that kernel for Stock and all Custom ROM's like Cyanogen Mod,MIUI,AOKP and Parandroid.One kernel of that kind with universal key compatibility.And than everything else should come after that.because we can test ROM's and kernels on dead burned Androids devices you know.I mean it very seriousely first focus on that problem when you find a kernel solution only than we can continue updating our Androids like LG Optimus L3 E400.On the Stock pure unrooted ROM I was outside and watching movie on LG Optimus L3 E400 at the outside temperature about 40 degreses of Celsius and my battery temperature mesaured with Cool Tool System Stats was I still remember last summer at Jully was 44 degreses of Celsius for battery power supply and I was than freaking out that I was right now imidiately Shut Down my android unpluged the battery supply puted in below Airconditionig Clima device set up to cooling down with max power to the 17 degreses of Celsius I was thinking even to put my overheated new brand new few days old LG Optimus L3 under ICE. :( :( :(.So please do something about that treatning problem a real treat for my LG Optimus L3 E400".Take that my problem extremely very serious it is extremely very urgent".I wonder will my LG Optimus L3 E400 Overclocked 122MHz-1GHz in smartassV2 survive watching movies at the resolutions 800*480p and 854*480p HD.At the outside tropic temperature about 40 degreses of Celsius. :( :( :(Please help me to protect it from overheating outside at the summer tropic temperature while watching HD movies on external SD Card.Please cool my SoC chip down"!!!Find a solution in a for of kernel wich can cooling down our SoC and battery power supply that next summer when I am on the swimming pool outside on the summer tropic temperature about 40 degreses of Celsius I can relax with out fear that my LG Optimus L3 E400 will burrned while I am listening the music and watcing movies on my LG Optimus L3 E400 on the beach at the outside summer tropic temperature near 40 degreses of Celsius. :( :( Please do something to protect it from critical overheating and I readed that is max alowed temperature of device is 55 degreses of Celsius everything beyond is fatal and leading to the permanent hardware damage of Android device.So do something about it urgently suspend update until you solve this isue with our Android devices like LG Optimus L3 E400 or implement the overheating solution isue kernel for cooling down in the JellyBean 4.2 Android 3.4 kernel and update it wth that critical overheating solution.So developers one extremely and urgent very extremely serious message when you know to know to overclock our Androids devices LG Optimus L3 E400 so learn how to cool it down as well.Good Luck.And one thing if you falied we can all LG Optimus L3 E400 users can kiss our LG Optimus L3 E400 good bye and take it to the trash.And say crying and regreating and blaming ourselves and each others and developers as well why we didn't thinking about it before we overclocking it and that will be toolate.Because than our LG Optimus L3 E400 will be dead. :( :( :(So do something about it before is toolate.PLEASE IAM ASKING YOU VERY NICELY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CRITITAL OVERHEATING ISUE PROBLEM THAT IS NUMBER 1.Do something.Good Luck again.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

why we don't???

why we don't???

Yayakuya Can you do something about critical overheating device during summer tropical summer temperature to keep the temperature of device below 30 degreses of Celsius? Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Boris Blagojevic

In the JellyBean kernel please add a feature"Cool Down Phone".That is I think the solution for overheating isue what I am complaning about to all of you develpoers for LG Optimus L3 E400 and E435 please.Type in the PlayStore DC Tools Cool Down Phone.To see what am I talking about please port this for our LG Optimus L3.Good Luck.Here is the link of the feature what we all need in the JellyBean 4.2 and to be integrated merged in the ROM and 3.4 kernel this feature on this link cooldownphone.blogspot.com check this and try to solve overheating isue with this app.But first port it for our LG Optimus L3 Android Device.

Guest Ygreck

Boris Blagojevic... the last 5 posts are from you...

and more! on this site:

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

hecatae

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

ajeeshvijayan

Boris Blagojevic

nikufellow

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

ajeeshvijayan

and plz stop talking about overheating! we get it!

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic... the last 5 posts are from you...

and more! on this site:

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

hecatae

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

ajeeshvijayan

Boris Blagojevic

nikufellow

Boris Blagojevic

Boris Blagojevic

ajeeshvijayan

and plz stop talking about overheating! we get it!

For this what I will going to say at serbian language please very nicely use Google Translation to translate it from Serbian to English US"Ako Bog Da uz Bozju Pomoc".I just don't want to be in the situation that I am unable even to turn it on because of overheating during High Overclocking Mode last night before sleep I was spending time on the Net and XDA looking for Overheating isue Solution and came to the conclusion that we have to unlock more minimum frequency from 122MHz-0MHz.When Android is on the hibernation sleep mode.There is one very interesting feature mode in one CPU.When the SoC chip is overheated kernel and Operating System have to report that to us and very nicely shut down the entire phone and do not permit turin on until is completely cooled down and that it should turn itself on or ask us for confirmation turn itself on.And when it is overheated report to us on the screen that is overheated and real time temperature and than quicly shut it self off to protect iself hardware from permanent damage and unavoidable death.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

How JellyBean 4.2 ROM and 3.4 kernel is progressing?What is the status?Did you started with solving overheating isue problem?And what JellyBean 4.2 version is about for our LG Optimus L3 E400 device 4.2.1 or 4.2.2?And did you tested 3.4 kernel from E435 on CM9 the 10.3.2013. the latest nightly version and if it is worked can you please upload it 3.4 kernel in zip so I can update and update my LG Optimus L3 E400 and replace my old 2.6.38 kernel with new 3.4 kernel in ICS 4.0.4 CM9 the latest nightly and make it compatibile with 1GHz overclock with swap kernel.Is posible like there is Swap memory that you made and we test swap CPU(virtual CPU's) old processes be pushed from the hardware CPU to the swap virtual CPU's? Is it posible something like this.This should have similar princip like hyperthreading but it is not that would actualy worked more on the and like princip of swap RAM memory something like that for extra increase performance and reducing CPU working heat temperature in combination with overclock like kernels please very nicely to try and test that my idea and see is it working as it should.I was thinking about it.So I still asking myself about it.Can you developers please findout the real truth to my question please very nicely?Please developers investigate this my idea.I want to try to develope it myself but I don't know nothing about developing and even my 8.5 years Pentium 4 HT at 3.00GHz Nortwood isn't ready and it is fully uninstable.I have to replace hardware or buy a new Desktop PC.So I can start to learn developing kernels based on all my ideas and questions"What if and is it posible this is it posible that'and etc.So untill than you developers should do all and finding answers based on real truth to feed all my questions for me.Please very nicely.Untill I figuratively speaking born and grown up in IT life world of Android kernels developers.

Guest Ygreck

the LG has no overheating problem!

overheating means 90°C++

smartphones have no fans or other direct cooling technologies, so this is normal with every smartphone

your device is save

and plz stop asking for 3.4 kernel and JB! The development need many time, stay cool

it's done when it's done

Guest Boris Blagojevic

the LG has no overheating problem!

overheating means 90°C++

smartphones have no fans or other direct cooling technologies, so this is normal with every smartphone

your device is save

and plz stop asking for 3.4 kernel and JB! The development need many time, stay cool

At 90 degreses of Celsius and more will be compltetely melteddown.So that is not safe.Only safe temperature to the 50 maybe is safe but I am not sure about that.So like me you better say alerted and carefull for just in case don't relax or else we will end with melted android devices.90 degreses of Celsiuses is maybe safe for Desktop PC but it is not safe for any pocket device.

Guest Ygreck

yes, 90 is to late^^

but before my L3 i had the ZTE Blade, that device going up to 50°C during gaming

when your device going to overheat its shutdown like every pc

Guest yayakuya

Boris, did you ever search the apps that have temp control??? or if there's not, you can use TempMonitor from store. that app will warn you if you get overheated. just set how temp value you want for maximum. that's it....

Guest Boris Blagojevic

yes, 90 is to late^^

but before my L3 i had the ZTE Blade, that device going up to 50°C during gaming

when your device going to overheat its shutdown like every pc

Are you apsolutely sure that I have nothing to worring anout and no reasson for panic.And my hardware will not be fired damaged or melted?

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Boris, did you ever search the apps that have temp control??? or if there's not, you can use TempMonitor from store. that app will warn you if you get overheated. just set how temp value you want for maximum. that's it....

I have one apsolutely the best all in one it is call Cool Tool System Stats.There I have informations about everything escept for GPU.I can set this app that constantly show me information status including the battery temperature even when I am playing games movies and music CPU frequency,RAM,CPU utilise and etc and etc.

Guest yayakuya

all what i have to say to you for your panicky feels;

just don't overclock your phone...!!! it should make you calm down...

i'm using 1Ghz for daily use without worried as like you, because this phone is cheap enough :D

I'd like to say;

Just don't do anything with your phone if you not like disclaimer saying "DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK".

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Can you please try to port this app and upload it for instalation in ZIP in CWM ROM Manager please brother this app Anfo Widget hardware info I want to have it next to the cool tool system stats installed and ready for use.Find it on PlayStore. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Boris Blagojevic

all what i have to say to you for your panicky feels;

just don't overclock your phone...!!! it should make you calm down...

i'm using 1Ghz for daily use without worried as like you, because this phone is cheap enough :D

I'd like to say;

Just don't do anything with your phone if you not like disclaimer saying "DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK".

I want it fast like yours and cooled it enough and live and well.It is still present that battery problem when the phone is turned off and on the charger.Even with 1GHz overclock with swap feature still is there that bootloop problem.Just standing there LG logo.And when I remowe the charger from the phone and battery and return the battery without the charger than is normaly I can turn it on.Will you laughing when your android stop functioning at high tropic temeprature during heavy use.That is not funny for me.So I am not laughing this phone using me and my younger brother and sometime my entire familly you know.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

People now I am realy confused please help me understand all this properly and corectly.What JellyBean is about 4.1 or 4.2 and what Cyanogen Mod 10 or 10.1 for now.I am geting different informations wich one is corect?

Guest Boris Blagojevic

4.1 = CM10

4.2 = CM10.1

Please tell me something what I don't know.I knew it and before.So what JellyBean and Cyanogen Mod we will really get 4.1=CM10 or 4.2=CM10.1?Please tell me the real truth about this.