Dev 3.0+ Kernel + CM 10.1/JB 4.2

Guest DeathArrow

Guest Boris Blagojevic

By the way just to inform my that I sucsesfully helped again.My help is working.Originaly I did tested my method myself.And It did l worked for me first. :) Brothers.One day I will sucsefuly help and you too brothers.I promise to all and each one of you.Please count on my help.I will help you even aganist your free will no matter what.And I will keep my promise to all and each one of you.

Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest vishalayu

Wo wo wo wo....

Guys i have seen a member uploaded screenshot of lg optimus l3 e400 having android 4.1.2 jelly bean was that truth...??

Now just tell me really.... Was that... What he uploaded... How..... could it be..... Ok ok.. Is that truth...

If yes where is the link... Nowhere i found that.. Execpt here.. Not in the xda.. Nowhere else...

One more make it clear is that picture was true.. Or it was just a photoshop effect... :-\

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Wo wo wo wo....

Guys i have seen a member uploaded screenshot of lg optimus l3 e400 having android 4.1.2 jelly bean was that truth...??

Now just tell me really.... Was that... What he uploaded... How..... could it be..... Ok ok.. Is that truth...

If yes where is the link... Nowhere i found that.. Execpt here.. Not in the xda.. Nowhere else...

One more make it clear is that picture was true.. Or it was just a photoshop effect... :-\

That what you saw there is a real truth and it is real like events is real life in real world outside.You better belive it bro it is a real truth no lie no fraud only the real truth.You can see it here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2229798

And this is the download link in case that you want to try it yourself https://mega.co.nz/#!iI4SADTI!f0JRuUQxeujBshw50wxnwyJm4BU6AnID66wHoNhAW3Y Good Luck with testing the first alpha 1 perview version.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Boris Blagojevic

People try to port this overclocking kernel/ROM from SAMSUNG Galaxy Y S5360 avalabile frequencies:1.832 MHz

2.712 Mhz

3.624 MHz

4.468 MHz

5.312 MHz

6.156 MHz.So you tell me is this developer crasy or normal person.What Android Smartphone can survive and stay alive after thouse frequencies?

Guest Boris Blagojevic

People there is posibility that I buy again LG Optimus L3 E400 or SAMSUNG Galaxy Y S5360,Galaxy Mini.So Maybe I will be back as a Cyanogen Mod Tester for LG Optimus L3

Guest alathariel

People try to port this overclocking kernel/ROM from SAMSUNG Galaxy Y S5360 avalabile frequencies:1.832 MHz

2.712 Mhz

3.624 MHz

4.468 MHz

5.312 MHz

6.156 MHz.So you tell me is this developer crasy or normal person.What Android Smartphone can survive and stay alive after thouse frequencies?

832 is the default maximum frequency of sgy. until now we dont have anything higher than that

we have a great developer/xda rec dev who tried to put 1.2 but its unstable

Guest Boris Blagojevic

832 is the default maximum frequency of sgy. until now we dont have anything higher than that

we have a great developer/xda rec dev who tried to put 1.2 but its unstable

What about Nemesis HD v1.1 ROM 4.2 JellyBean based>What is it like?For SAMSUNG Galaxy Y S5360.Are you talking about Meruk's 1.24GHz O.C kernel? Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest alathariel

What about Nemesis HD v1.1 ROM 4.2 JellyBean based>What is it like?For SAMSUNG Galaxy Y S5360.Are you talking about Meruk's 1.24GHz O.C kernel?

nemesis is just a themed stockrom 2.3.6. we have great themers. type jellybean theme or custom rom for sgy on your google search panel and youll see a lot of it

yeah the merruk kernel

Guest Boris Blagojevic

People and brothers developers and testers soon I will coming back to you all here as a beta tester for LG Optiumus L3 E400.Because I will rebuy again brand new LG Optimus L3 E400 as my second new Android Device my younger brother has my first and old LG Optimus L3 E400 as his first Android device and he can't ascept that he has two reharge it's battery every day and night.At the moment he use Cyanogen Mod 9 ICS one of old versions because he doesn't like to performing an update of any kind at all.What did I missed in the latest newes nightly version of ICS 4.0.4.Cyanogen Mod 9.What is it new here.Soon we all you and me will arguing and fight again about this LG Optimus L3 E400 and Cyanogen Mod bugs.Just to let you know what is comming in the nearest future from me to all and each one of you.We will meet again.Wait for me I am comming back to you all as senior user and beta tester of Cyasnogen Mod ROM's for LG Optimus L3 E400.Just to let you all and each one of you know my brothers developers.See you all here as soonest we can.Expect and wait for my return.I will be back as LG Optimus L3 E400 user.I was sold my first and old Pentimum 4 Northwood/Prescot Desktop PC for brand new LG Optimus L3 E400.Now I am owning and typing from my brand new Trinity Desktop PC.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Yesterday I was try JellyBean 4.1.2 with 3.4.0 kernel Cyanogen Mod 10.And Problems are grafic when you trurn off the screen when device go to the sleep stand by than screen goes to white colour.As long screen is on grafic is ok but only then but when you turn off the screen grafic colours is terible.Sensor control is up side down back sensor doesn't work,1GHz Overclock Kernel with swap RAM when it's installed.this ROM then won't or can't boot so it is stuck in black screen,SD Card under this ROM also doesn't work(doesn't see music photos and videos)ril like you said doesn't work,WiFi it is only seems to work but the real truth that it doesn't work,GPS maybe working,bluetooth doesn't work too.That is my experience as beta tester with this first perview version.And my contribution in developing.Please my brothers developers please don't give up or quit.Like my people said everything in the world can be fixed and repaired so as this too.Good Luck my brothers developers have nice and be happy in your work. ;) JellyBean 4.1.2 it's working stable with this first perview version.But any way I like this JellyBean 4.1.2 with 3.4.0 kernel.Please fix this as soonest you can.I am with you my brothers developers.Please start to work on second version of this JellyBean 4.1.2 with 3.4.0 kernel and please fix all thouse bugs nice and easy one by one.No rush.Rush is the strongly and strictly forbiden with developing.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Developers can you please help me and fix this 1.12GHz HellGaming kernel.My LG Optimus Constantly keeps to reboot.I was set my LG Optimus L3 E400 with this kernel in range min 122MHz - 1125MHz(1.12GHz)maximum speed frequencies in smartassV2 mode I was found this here

http://www.heatparad...ke-hell-on.html

Here is the link for download the latest gaming kernel v4 in zip for LG Optimus L3 E400

http://www.mediafire...2f/kernelv4.zip

please deeply test this kernel find all the bugs and eliminate them all one by one.This is for Cyanogen Mod ROM's only and for LG Optimus L3 E400.So pay attention about thisone kernel v4 very seriousely.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

It's rebooting because it's overclocked too much. L3 can't handle it. Lower it to 1000 or maybe 1050.

I did lower it from 1.12GHz to 1.10GHz it is still rebooting.And now I am on 1.07GHz and it is stable.It is only rebooting when I remove the battery and leave it without it 12 hours all night.And when I put it back in and turn it on it is rebooting only once when I am turn it on and after it is done it is stable and work normaly. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Wavenskie

It's rebooting because it's overclocked too much. L3 can't handle it. Lower it to 1000 or maybe 1050.

On 1125 MHz, it works perfectly fine on my Phone. And I don't have any restart yet, I got 5034 score on Antutu and I think its Great, also on Nenamark 2, it scores 14.4fps, 13.9fps before when its still on 1GHz.

Guest Wavenskie

And also, regarding on GPU, I check its Clockspeed on CPU Master and I saw the 3D is 233MHz. But 0MHz on 2D. Its 133MHz 2D and 0MHz 3D before. But I think, its more Awesome.

Edit: its 245MHz 3D

Edited by Wavenskie

Guest f3tus
On 1125 MHz, it works perfectly fine on my Phone. And I don't have any restart yet

Yet. You will have.

Edited by f3tus

Guest Wavenskie

Yet. You will have.

Yah your right. It happens twice in an hour. So i decided to put it on 1.10GHz, any updates on Kernel 3.0+ ?

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Yet. You will have.

I have on both 1.12.5 GHz and 1.10 GHz.And only one or two reboot's maximum at 1.07.5 GHz.It seems that is more stable at 1.05 GHz.Remember use only SmartassV2 and avoide performance mode or else you will burn our's SoC chip CPU and GPU.Please stay away from performance mode if you want that our androids to live.What about thermal paste for Android's SoC Chip CPU and GPU.Does anybody try this for Androids just like Thermal Paste for Desktop and Laptop PC CPU and GPU cooling and reducing heat temperature.How is it influence on our's Android Tablet and Smartphone PC hardware health good or bad?Please answer me and tell me the real truth about this matter very seriousely.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

On 1125 MHz, it works perfectly fine on my Phone. And I don't have any restart yet, I got 5034 score on Antutu and I think its Great, also on Nenamark 2, it scores 14.4fps, 13.9fps before when its still on 1GHz.

Me personaly use CPU/RAM Indentifier for this and it is say for this kernel that declared speed is over maximum alowed and it is not apllycable on LG Optimus L3 E400.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Yah your right. It happens twice in an hour. So i decided to put it on 1.10GHz, any updates on Kernel 3.0+ ?

JB CM10 Alpha 2 is delayed since one of the developer have problem with health.So they are slowed by this so we will wait longer than one week for Alpha 2 perview version.This developer can fix the blured white screen and patch drivers and kernels.For now Fixed

-the wifi connection,

-the 3g now works too,

-We have fixed the led buttons too

-some apps now works well.

-the same thing of the @DeathArrow 's ROM

Bugs:

-but you can't use the 2g and the bluethoot

-the same thing of the @DeathArrow 's ROM(but something now work).That the CM 10 developer team for LG Optimus said.That is all I know.And they also have a very bad news for us.

"BAD NEWS: I've to say that the one of us (that isn't on xda) is in the bed from some days(and he have to stay in bed for a long time ); . It's ill and he can't help us... So we've a problem.. I have the apps, @diego88it have the gapps and this one (who is ill) have the patch for the drivers and the kernel and we can't release this ROM soon, Such as I've told... I'm very worried... Please understand us, we're human.... Sorry but I think that is difficult that you'll have the cm10 (alpha 2) for the next week sorry!" :( :( :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Swaggzo

I know this ain't part of the topic but I need help .I downloaded a movie (da Vinci code) in Hindi and I want to use the subtitles I downloaded .I'm using mx player but the subtitle don't move according to the video, .please any help?

• 1 month later...
Guest Aggror

I know this ain't part of the topic but I need help .I downloaded a movie (da Vinci code) in Hindi and I want to use the subtitles I downloaded .I'm using mx player but the subtitle don't move according to the video, .please any help?

then maybe you have downloaded the wrong subtitle..:D try another one.

• 3 months later...