[ROM][ICS-B952]Slim ROM

Guest TangerineTractor

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Runs great with Paul's #15 kernel on 2030 BB, thank you jsevi83 !!!

I had some problems with Ouch kernel, my haptic feedback was behaving strangely, especially after unlocking the screen.

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

Guest denzele

I had some problems with Ouch kernel, my haptic feedback was behaving strangely, especially after unlocking the screen.

+1

Much much better working with paul's kernel..why switch to ouch kernel? Just curiosity... :)

Guest jsevi83

+1

Much much better working with paul's kernel..why switch to ouch kernel? Just curiosity... :)

Ouch kernel makes the rom multibaseband and it works good for me.

Edited by jsevi83

Guest jsevi83

I cannot find the Voip call settings (sip etc.) anywhere in this rom. Am I missing something?

Maybe you can enable it by setting this line to "true" in build.prop

ro.config.hw_support_ipcall=false

Edited by jsevi83

Guest snowbord

Maybe you can enable it by setting this line to "true" in build.prop

ro.config.hw_support_ipcall=false

Good attempt but this did not add the necessary settings menus to add the SIP details. Any other ideas?

Guest worg3

When I'm using this ROM, and in a call, the other person always complain about not hearing me well. That does not occur when i'm on other ROM's. Any solution?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BrotherII

V12 does not work CamScanner - error "Unable to connect to the camera." Also with Barcode Scanner.

Is there a solution?

Edited by BrotherII

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TangerineTractor

Going to bump this, because after officially unlocking my bootloader to try all the roms around without random reboots, I've ended up back on Slim ICS again - it's the fastest, most stable, bug free ROM around, with the best battery life - if you're new to ROMS on the g300, I would recommend you give this one a try. It may not have lots of frilly bits, but it does everything it needs to, perfectly.

Guest ptoner

Thanks TT, in total agreement. Ended up right back with SLIM as what you say is FACT!

Now to unlock the bootloader officially as I have not done that yet. You got a link?

Guest TangerineTractor

Thanks TT, in total agreement. Ended up right back with SLIM as what you say is FACT!

Now to unlock the bootloader officially as I have not done that yet. You got a link?

See the hot to unlock bootloader thread, look for my posts!

Guest TangerineTractor

v13 is out, http://www.htcmania....ad.php?t=519072

- Deactivated the bugrepots in the boot.img (fixes unexpected vibrations).

- Send and receive MMS without data activated.

- Icon 800x480 video recording.

- Calls by IP enabled.

- Updated the GAPPS (version B960).

- Updated SuperSU.

- Reorganization of the build.prop.

Typical! Re-blasted twelve last night!

Guest mnirun

v13 is out, http://www.htcmania....ad.php?t=519072

- Deactivated the bugrepots in the boot.img (fixes unexpected vibrations).

- Send and receive MMS without data activated.

- Icon 800x480 video recording.

- Calls by IP enabled.

- Updated the GAPPS (version B960).

- Updated SuperSU.

- Reorganization of the build.prop.

Great news!, thanks for update :)

Later version running superbly so far.

been using stock+ for a while, its been great apart from occasionally sometimes contacts lag, is this a worthy upgrade, also i would like to know if battery is any better?

Edited by yaqh

Guest TangerineTractor

been using stock+ for a while, its been great apart from occasionally sometimes contacts lag, is this a worthy upgrade, also i would like to know if battery is any better?

How the ! Would we be able to know what the battery life is like, we've only had it running an hour or so!

Guest TangerineTractor

The clock widget goes out of sync with the system clock. v16

I used to have lots of issues with clocks not syncing properly, OMC was worst. I use minimalistic text now... have you tried deleting the widget and recreating it, or using a different launcher maybe? Or try clock jb+, has a more configureable clock widget anyway... especially if you've installed an ad blocker!

Edit to add... tried on my phone, no issues, although I am using nova launcher. I see you're using Xperia launcher... I've given up on that, started getting a bit niggly...

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest ptoner

I used to have lots of issues with clocks not syncing properly, OMC was worst. I use minimalistic text now... have you tried deleting the widget and recreating it, or using a different launcher maybe? Or try clock jb+, has a more configureable clock widget anyway... especially if you've installed an ad blocker!

Edit to add... tried on my phone, no issues, although I am using nova launcher. I see you're using Xperia launcher... I've given up on that, started getting a bit niggly...

Just tried the deletign and re addign the CLock widget. Will see how i get on TT.

Love the Xperia Launcher tho! :) dont wanna change and have had no issues as yet, apart from Facebook bombing out.

Have add blocker installed, standard issue! Will also try clockJB+.

Thanks TT again.

Guest S4crifice

Same for me - the best ROM ever made for G300!!

Is there any chance to deactivate the VOIP button in phone app? In V13, thx.