[KERNEL][cm9] FIX for BLURRED SCREEN + OVERCLOCK + OTHERS

Guest Suxsem

Guest sharkeater02

seems some has still that blur issues and also with me. even after flashing the new kernel..

i guess there is something to do with the with baseband versions and the latest cm9?

Guest henfri1

Hello,

I re-checked:

The CWM is indeed a lot sharper and clearer. Nothing bad with the display there. In comparison, the display clearly is worse, once that CWM has booted.

Is there a way to find out the specs of the display, to find, which type I have?

Greetings,

Hendrik

Guest hecatae

Hello,

here are some pictures:

What do you think?

Greetings,

Hendrik

the issue you mention is not kernel based, for some icons and fonts, cm9 uses mdpi which is for hvga 480x320 resolution, as we are 4 times smaller than that at ldpi qvga 240x320 we really need a qvga icon and font set produced

Hello, I'd like to ask if someone can create a video tutorial with how to do this ... I installed CM9 last time and for this resolution problem I had to came back to original kernel ... now I'd like to put again CM9 but I dont want to wrong something

I know how to install CM9 but I'd like to see a video with the resolution problem at the beginning and then, with this kernel, the solve .

Thanks

Guest sharkeater02

so seems what I'm complaining about the blurry icon labels is normal due to the ldpi we have? i thought this kernel would fix also the icon labels ... because it is based already to the kernel/firmare(i aint so sure) sent by LG manufactorer recently these days..

i need someone to clarify me thanks...r

Guest sharkeater02

so seems what I'm complaining about the blurry icon labels is normal due to the ldpi we have? i thought this kernel would fix also the icon labels ... because it is based already to the kernel/firmare(i aint so sure) sent by LG manufactorer recently these days..

i need someone to clarify me thanks...

sorry for my english

Guest henfri1

the issue you mention is not kernel based, for some icons and fonts, cm9 uses mdpi which is for hvga 480x320 resolution, as we are 4 times smaller than that at ldpi qvga 240x320 we really need a qvga icon and font set produced

Thanks for letting me know!

Greetings,

Hendrik

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Suxsem

hi, i will do soon :)

edit: i noticed that buttery bug is not yet fixed in kernel code...but in cm9 code... so we have to wait gellmar for a true fix ;) sorry :)

Edited by Suxsem