[ROM][JB 4.2.2][PA3.1.0][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]

Guest gbosh

Guest relaxpn

nice to see the new updates coming, looking forward to see the bluetooth fixed one day, among with the fm radio ^_^

keep up the good work, will give it a try :D

Guest T.E.S. - Com.

Hello, Email App is not working. Can give up the email adress and password for the exchange account (but field is not scrolling with tekst). than it goes to the account information for the domain and server adress but i can't give any settings here. There are no fields to give in.Please help me

Guest leighw101

Well, after running Gingerbread for a month or so I got the JB itch again and gave this ROM a go.

Must admit it's pretty damn good! Now if ZTE would only release the libs to get the camera right then I'd be well chuffed :)

Guest dodgetimmy
Well, after running Gingerbread for a month or so I got the JB itch again and gave this ROM a go.

Must admit it's pretty damn good! Now if ZTE would only release the libs to get the camera right then I'd be well chuffed :)

Agreed, the lack of front camera is a real blow.

Guest leighw101

Agreed, the lack of front camera is a real blow.

It's more the flash for me, but hopefully someone somewhere can code up a new lib to suit one day...

Guest gbosh

I've tried enabling FM radio but wasn't able to get it work, maybe I did something wrong or the blade 2 gas diffrent FM radio hardware, I'm not quite sure about that.But considering it doesn' even work on cm7 here so I think it's a HW issue

Guest nzmnisam

Yes, but first PA itself will get the update and I will release something else.

Ty for answering, just another question : Can the next pac wersion that u post be updatable without erasing data?

It would be nice if u can do that. Regards from Serbia :)