[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Guest derei

I'm having trouble with this rom. My email, whatsapp, etc don't update automatically. Auto-sync is enabled in the settings. It only syncs when I turn off and on again the wifi or 3G, but it only lasts for some minutes.

Any advice?

Do you have some app that kills other apps to save memory or battery ? I use Stock+ and all is fine.

But I also use Greenify and this app stops the selected apps (you can decide which apps to be grenified and which ones stay awake) when I lock the phone. So Whatsapp doesn't get messages when it's off. I do this to save battery.

Guest fr0do
Has anyone found a good 2-way call recorder that works with this ROM/phone? I tried Call Recorder but that only recorded me!

It's built in. You just edit a line in build prop to enable it. I posted instructions earlier in this thread if you can search.

Guest fr0do
Has anyone found a good 2-way call recorder that works with this ROM/phone? I tried Call Recorder but that only recorded me!

It's built in. You just edit a line in build prop to enable it. I posted instructions earlier in this thread if you can search.

Guest doveman

Ah, thanks. I think I knew that once but had forgotten ;)

Guest Feahnor

How can i get the new google maps in stock+?. It requires 4.0.3 so i'm good, but there's no way to update my 6.14.4 google maps to the new version using play store.

Guest Feahnor

Is there any come back from members that have had the bootloader officially unlocked by Huawei , about the state of play regarding random reboots and loss of signal e.t.c. Would be good to know for all members.

I officially unlocked my bootloader and the reboots are gone. No loss of signal either.

Edited by Feahnor

Guest popadicsm

I officially unlocked my bootloader and the reboots are gone. No loss of signal either.

how did you officialy ulock bootloader from stock+ rom? i have official unlock code for my phone, but i dont know how to unlock again. i want to unlock officialy, downgrade to gb and then install cm7. can you post tutorial link or files for that operation? cheers

Edited by popadicsm

Guest Feahnor

how did you officialy ulock bootloader from stock+ rom? i have official unlock code for my phone, but i dont know how to unlock again. i want to unlock officialy, downgrade to gb and then install cm7. can you post tutorial link or files for that operation? cheers

I had to do it from official ICS. I used B952 to unlock it, and then I installed again TWRP and Stock+.

Edited by Feahnor

Guest popadicsm

I have to do it from official ICS. I used B952 to unlock it, and then I installed again TWRP and Stock+.

so, i need to install b952 stock "UPDATE.APP" for locked bootloader, then unlock with unlock code, install custom recovery, rom?

Edited by popadicsm

Guest popadicsm

Yes.

is the same procedure if i downgrade to gb? is bootloader still unlocked after downgrade to gb, or i need to unlock it again with official code?

Guest Feahnor

is the same procedure if i downgrade to gb? is bootloader still unlocked after downgrade to gb, or i need to unlock it again with official code?

I'd like to know this as well. I've been wanting to downgrade (2.3 is waaay faster) but I don't want to have the reboots.

Guest hippy dave

gingerbread bootloader is never locked. You don't get the reboot problem with it. If you go back to gingerbread, just hang onto your unlock code because you'll need it again if you go back to ICS/JB.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goodfella123

Re-flashed this rom over the weekend, could someone please help:

1. My gmail widget will not refresh to show new mail. I don't get a notification in the bar at the top either. Any ideas?
  2. Someone i spoke to said i may have to re-flash gapps. Is that right?
  3. Could i flash a latest jelly bean rom over this, if so which one would you recommend?

Thanks.

Guest kyan31
Can u tell me were?

I can't findit!!!

Lol

You need to modify the build.prop. I can't remember the exact line off my head, but it has the word 'call record' within it. Just search for the line, change it to TRUE and reboot.

Now when in calls, you can press menu, and press 'record'.

EDIT: The line you need to modify is:

ro.config.hw_voicerecord

Edited by kyan31

Guest dalyer

Lol

You need to modify the build.prop. I can't remember the exact line off my head, but it has the word 'call record' within it. Just search for the line, change it to TRUE and reboot.

Now when in calls, you can press menu, and press 'record'.

Does my reply here help?