[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Guest atomicr

Nice ROM Cyda! Is there an option to wake the phone with the volume rocker instead of the power button?

I can't find a setting for it. Its present in Infusion/Lightning/CM roms.

Any chance you could add one if its not there?

Cheers!

Flash this and you will be able to wake up the phone with volume rocker.

Volume rocker Wake Up ICS

Any chance we could get the battery icon that was in the old Stock+? The circle of thick dots one? Ta.

Sure. To be honest it was the one I should have used. I used the smaller dotted version with CM and just got used to seeing it so didn't even notice it was the wrong one until you mentioned it.

post-923750-0-95532600-1361785005_thumb.

http://www.solidfile...m/d/7a1df65070/

It should work fine but I haven't had chance to test it yet so please make a nandroid first just in case.

@ Those people having issues with default storage reverting back to Internal. A friend of mine had the same issue and we resolved it by mounting the sdcard in his pc, copying the files off it to a backup folder on his pc and then using this tool here to format the sdcard (choose the format (overwrite) option), then copy all your files back to the card. It might not work for everyone but certainly did the job for him.

Edited by Cyda

Guest OmnioPT

@ Those people having issues with default storage reverting back to Internal. A friend of mine had the same issue and we resolved it by mounting the sdcard in his pc, copying the files off it to a backup folder on his pc and then using this tool here to format the sdcard (choose the format (overwrite) option), then copy all your files back to the card. It might not work for everyone but certainly did the job for him.

I don't know if it is a valid reason, but everytime a install the Titanium Backup, my default storage changes from SDCard to Internal.

This happens with every rom I used...

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Any idea why some of us don't have power toggles, and also System option in settings? Beside this, very good rom, maybe I won't go back to CM9 for some time. :)

As SDcards is the current topic, my default storage was External SDcard and had stayed fixed to that since installing the ROM.

Then all I did was reboot into CWM to do my first nandorid backup of this ROM, and when I rebooted my default storage had reverted to Internal.

Any idea why some of us don't have power toggles, and also System option in settings? Beside this, very good rom, maybe I won't go back to CM9 for some time. :)

Those without toggles, sorry about that but Huawei toggles are quirky and it will be because of the location & operator files in /cust. The easiest thing is to just use one of these: https://play.google....inless.pc&hl=en or https://play.google....ionToggle&hl=en both do just as good a job.

I know one guy fixed it by copying files around in the /cust partition and it was something to do with there being no files for his country/network. I can't find the post at the moment but it was here in the forum somewhere.

Anyone else facing GPS issues with this ROM. To me, GPS seems to be very slow in locating my position. And signal is also getting lost frequently.

Edit: Plus, default storage going back to Internal after restart. Not facing the problem in Slim ROM though.

Edited by smweb

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Anyone else facing GPS issues with this ROM. To me, GPS seems to be very slow in locating my position. And signal is also getting lost frequently.

Edit: Plus, default storage going back to Internal after restart. Not facing the problem in Slim ROM though.

+1

Guest Symao96

Hello, I have both my contacts in my Sim card and in my Google account. But in messages it detects me just the sim contacts and I can't see the pictures anyone knows how can I solve this?