[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest razjaren

rom works great ... finally without restarting (but in this way)

My original rom always runs at 1000 mh not drop his tact (viewed with the program CPU-Z google store) (I know that sounds impossible, but it shows the above program, while custom rom with the same progarm shows max 1008mh min 245mh) when I set up the value for the processor in your rom, rom works great and never restarts (24 hours) (I tried to post and lower value but it was not good), I want to know that can be a consequence of such adjustments processors on my ZTE BLADE 3 (every rom that I installed always has restarted ... and now works and is stable).

thanks for the effort and work on the rom and I would ask and answer for anyone who is more competent than me (and probably everyone in the forum hahaha) thanks

Guest vir00z

Simple question: How compares this 10.1 to 10 by KonstaT in usage? Isn't 10.1 slower?

Edit:

I have already checked - it is smooth as much as 10 :) And there is many more options to configure our Blade 3.

Great ROM!

Edited by vir00z

Guest jakonicki93

I installed this ROM and the only way to use it is to put my governor to performance otherwise I'm having problems with stability and occasional blue screens and freezes. But now everything is working like a charm :)

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Errm, what other crappy MSM7x27A devices besides Blade III you think I have? Or wasn't the screenshot explanatory enough?

Yeah, fair cop... Should get these eyes checked... But don't be smug for too long ;)

Phones don't have user profiles. They're considered personal devices.

*likes the sound of this*

User profiles (with choice of elevated priviledges).

Something sorely lacking for AndroidOS thus far.

I really did mean to say the Operating system has the user profiles. Or was the statement not clear enough? :P.

It looks as if we both need an optometrist :D

And please remember the first (and only) rule of CyanogenMod. Never ask for ETA. ;)

Like this guy?

when we get Android 4.3? KonstaT?:D

I've barely had CM10.1.2 on my fone for a week. I'm not all that keen on replacing the most perfect non-stock rom ever to grace my "crappy MSM7x27A' device (and 10.1.2 works great!) and replace it with something that's bound to be quite buggy for a few months yet? Considering how long it took to get 4.1.x to 4.2.2 (many months), I'm sure that this would be very similar. In truth even I thought that months, as opposed to weeks, was more likely.

I'm not even considering releasing anything before CM tree get stabilized to a point when CM nightlies starts popping up on few official devices. Even though the damage report is quite good (the easiest bring up I've done so far) there's still plenty of work to do. I've been using it as my daily driver since saturday but it certainly wouldn't be for everyone. :P It's still weeks/months away from that.

IMHO is quite wise. And actually, the only thing in 4.3 that I'd make use of is the user profiling. Because I'd quite like the idea of not allowing my family mambers access to the su. I realise that 4.3 mightn't exactly fix that, but at least if I can choose what users have what access to which apps (I'm just assuming that the user with root/administrator access authorises all the installing of apps etc), then that may help matters greatly. Hiding the terminal emulator (or any other such sensitive apps) isn't really enough for the clued up kids in my family these days. After all - they're 13, and not 3 (Read: Clued up doesn't equate to wise). They already soft bricked me once, and that lead me to spending a few hours (as a n00b) trying to resurrect my phone with the adb shell (They wiped out my CWM Recovery in the process).

In any case, I would have though these advances (Profiles) for the AndroidOS should have come a lot sooner than they have - But perhaps the general thinking was 'one user per device?' Hence the lack of user profiles. Understandable really, but if you're going to put Android on a tablet, then perhaps it's something they should have gotten around to earlier.

Anyhow, keep up the good work, Squire. CM 10.1.2 really is flying...

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest Otila

This has happened three times already during the last couple of weeks:

1) wake up device from sleep

2) put device on table

3) device reboots

I put it down gently.

Guest razjaren

i install today this rom, but sometimes the screen goes to blue and restart the phone anybody can help me? (sorry my bad english)

my settings for the stable operation of custom ROMs ZTE Blade 3

maximum processor 1008mh, mininum 1008mh

work and no blue screen or freeze or reboot

tested at cm-10.1-20130720-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip and [DEV] [ROM] [29.7.] [4.2.2] JellyBeer - v4.33 [beerGang] [hybrid] robt77

Guest Zoli18

but how can i change it?(i dont find the cpu boost)

in hungarian: letöltöd a marketről a NoFrills CPU-t és ott tudod állítgatni..

English: you can download from Play NoFrills CPU and change the settings..

Guest KonstaT

English: you can download from Play NoFrills CPU and change the settings..

Or even better, learn how to read (FAQ in the third post). Performance settings have gone nowhere...

Guest rangeoshun

but how can i change it?(i dont find the cpu boost)

Settings > About phone > Build number <<< Start pushing this in rapid succession it will enable you the Performance menu.

Guest bubbamester

I noticed that when I turn on the wi-fi at the notification drawer, the phone freezes. Only the restart helps. Is happening Only with me?

I attached a pic, what I talking about.

post-964788-0-27567400-1375734118_thumb.

Edited by bubbamester

Guest papars

@KonstaT

I'm still looking why I can't connect to some routers.

I've been checking logs.

On the phone I get this:

08-05 21:26:23.286 I/wpa_supplicant(623): wlan0: Trying to associate with SSID 'Belkin'

08-05 21:26:46.606 I/wpa_supplicant(623): wlan0: CTRL-EVENT-ASSOC-REJECT status_code=1

08-05 21:26:46.606 I/wpa_supplicant(623): rfkill: WLAN unblocked

08-05 21:26:46.606 I/wpa_supplicant(623): wlan0: Authentication with 00:00:00:00:00:00 timed out.

From the router side I see this: The phone is sending 15 "association requests" in a row and immediately after is sending 15 "deauthentication" packets with this description:

Reason code: Deauthenticated because sending STA is leaving (or has left) IBSS or ESS (0x0003)

There is no response from the router between the association and deauthentication. I would expect an ACK somewhere, as I see in cases where connection is successful. Cold looking at the 2 cases I see this difference as well: all association requests the phone sends when the router is not responding have 'frame control' 0x0800, and 0x0000 when connection is correct. The length of the packet is also different - but this could be irrelevant. Can you also tell me if this is everybody's error?

E/WifiStateMachine(473): Failed to reload STA firmware java.lang.IllegalStateException: command '1281 softap fwreload wlan0 STA' failed with '400 1281 Softap operation failed (No such file or directory)'

Guest bamdad

I noticed that when I turn on the wi-fi at the notification drawer, the phone freezes. Only the restart helps. Is happening Only with me?

I attached a pic, what I talking about.

post-964788-0-27567400-1375734118_thumb.

no, not just you. i've posted about this in the cm10 thread. sadly, the error pops up so sporadically, that it's almost impossible to catch it in the logs if you're using the phone daily. i will continue to try, though.

Guest jakonicki93

Hey man. I just want to ask you do you know what's up with the blue screens with this ROM? I reverted to stock in the mean time because of stability.

The only way of solving this problem is to put the governor on performance which lowers the battery life. I wiped everything like you said so that you don't think that I'm one of those guys who don't follow what you say. I would really like the answer to this question because it's really bothering me. ROM is perfect but had that problem which is key for some people who like long battery life and system stability.

I guess that not even you have the right answer for blue screens but maybe I'm wrong.

Regards and thanks!

Guest Di0g0

Hi all!

First I want to thank you (KonstaT) for your incredible work, I'm using your ROM's since Swedish Snow on blade ;)

I have some great news for people with WIFI problems on ZTE SKATE ACQUA.

I'm one of the guys with problems on wifi, and today I decided to try everything again.

I installed the TMN B04 update and then I flashed the CWM, rooted, and installed this ROM... And yes, now it's working :o I don't know how the TMN B04 update fixed the issue on KonstaT ROM's but yeah, it's working!

KonstaT I only have 1 question.. Why my chrome detectes malware when downloading this ROM ? :o

Thanks!

Edited by Di0g0

Guest KonstaT

Hey man. I just want to ask you do you know what's up with the blue screens with this ROM? I reverted to stock in the mean time because of stability.

The only way of solving this problem is to put the governor on performance which lowers the battery life. I wiped everything like you said so that you don't think that I'm one of those guys who don't follow what you say. I would really like the answer to this question because it's really bothering me. ROM is perfect but had that problem which is key for some people who like long battery life and system stability.

I guess that not even you have the right answer for blue screens but maybe I'm wrong.

Regards and thanks!

There's already been several threads about this and it's repeated on almost every page of JB ROM's threads.

I've asked someone who suffers from this issue to open a new thread that properly descibes this issue and can be used to collect information about the devices that have this issue. But no, no one has bothered! I've already written plenty about this and I'm not going to do it anymore if it's going to be buried in some 'random' thread where no one will ever find it!

I've now opened a new thread for this issue and if anyone ever sees this issue posted on other threads, please reply with a link to that thread and nothing more.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/364053-issue-blue-screen-with-jb-roms/

Hi all!

First I want to thank you (KonstaT) for your incredible work, I'm using your ROM's since Swedish Snow on blade ;)

I have some great news for people with WIFI problems on ZTE SKATE ACQUA.

I'm one of the guys with problems on wifi, and today I decided to try everything again.

I installed the TMN B04 update and then I flashed the CWM, rooted, and installed this ROM... And yes, now it's working :o I don't know how the TMN B04 update fixed the issue on KonstaT ROM's but yeah, it's working!

KonstaT I only have 1 question.. Why my chrome detectes malware when downloading this ROM ? :o

Thanks!

Because official updates also contain radio/modem firmware and bootloaders that remain unchanged no matter which custom ROM you install after that.

IDK what's wrong with your Chrome. I haven't injected any malware if that's what you're asking. :P If CyanogenMod includes malicious parts in their ROM, they usually provide the source code for them as well. ;)