[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

New build.

cm-10.1-20130329-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

https://hotfile.com/...tlas40.zip.html

md5:bf89cd5fca63f4e88bcac977400f025b

-possible fix for texture corruption on some rare occasions (thanks to daemond)

-PIE controls (merged)

-allow PIE controls without enabling expanded desktop

-Ad-Hoc support (merged) and unmerged enhancements (1,2,3)

-kernel optimizations and fixes to build using newer compilers

-kernel and ROM compiled using AOSP gcc 4.7 toolchain

Guest Whoops!

Thanks KonstaT for the useful guide to rooting and flashing CWM. I flashed your CM10.1 from 20130317 and it's working very well. I was most happy to get rid of the stock recovery - I feel more comfortable being able to use CWM for nandroid backup - but I prefer TWRP.

Looking forward to flashing the latest version of your CM10.1 today!

Guest JK-FINN

@KonstaT (and others): is there a way to increase volume on this ROM? One of my TuneIn stations broadcast at too low level for my headphones. Sgs2 had a similar low volume issue with CM 10.1, but there was a fix for that.

How to increase the delay to button backlights, I would like the lights to stay on much longer, almost all the time screen is on.

Is there a way to make 3G more aggressive, now phone drops to edge quite easilly. The Blade 1 doesn't behave like this in the same apartment and sim-card.

And thanks for this ROM!

Edited by JK-FINN

Guest thmnss

I'm having problems with the proximity sensor on calls, when i make a call to someone the screen goes black and the screen stay black until the other person disconnects the call and I press the button "on/power" infinitely ...

Does anybody else have this problem?

Any solutions/ sugestions ?!?

I'm using Zte Skate Acqua

Guest merc1800k

hi ...i have a major problem with gps navi...i use igo , ndrive , dont panic....igo work but very slow...ndrive no open at all.....ndrive stick at first screen.....in rom cm 10 work all fine....anyone with same problem??? thanks

Guest przemvelbenny

Using now Cyanogenmod 10. It's great! Waiting until Bluetooth in 10.1 will work, than i'll install it :) Good luck!

Guest GarryHD

Screenshot_2013_04_06_08_13_07.pngScreenshot_2013_04_06_19_39_19.png

Screenshot_2013_04_06_18_58_07.pngScreenshot_2013_04_06_19_36_02.png

Thank you KonstaT, for good work! I got the best result of Blade III with Antutu Benchmark :)

I see that overclock of CPU to 1228 MHz is stable, never been rebooted my phone.

Edited by GarryHD

Guest Komar1597

I'll wait for more frequencies to OC, devices with Scorpion core normally operate at 1.8 GHz.

This cpu has a lot of OC potential. This SoC can run on 1,5GHz :)

My max stable freq is 1190MHz.

Guest KonstaT

I'll wait for more frequencies to OC, devices with Scorpion core normally operate at 1.8 GHz.

This cpu has a lot of OC potential. This SoC can run on 1,5GHz :)

My max stable freq is 1190MHz.

MSM7x27A doesn't have a Scorpion chip, it's Cortex-A5.

This SoC will never run stable at 1,5Ghz. ~20% is pretty much the standard maximum OC on any MSM7x2xx.

Guest Otila

OK my cm-10.1 is running.. but I enabled encryption and it's only displaying the android wireframe logo.. without any feedback. silly. I can lock/unlock the phone and it still shows only the logo.

Guest Otila

04-08 18:58:38.333 I/ActivityManager( 474): Displayed com.android.settings/.CryptKeeperConfirm$Blank: +211ms

04-08 18:58:38.883 E/Cryptfs ( 104): Cannot get size of block device

04-08 18:59:00.614 D/dalvikvm( 704): GC_CONCURRENT freed 476K, 56% free 3373K/7596K, paused 24ms+3ms, total 64ms

04-08 18:59:08.822 E/rmt_storage( 121): write_log_file: [MyTag]open: fd=-1

04-08 18:59:08.822 E/rmt_storage( 121): block rmt_storage client thread

04-08 18:59:40.473 I/VolumePanel( 474): changeOverlayStyle : 1

04-08 18:59:40.553 I/VolumePanel( 474): changeOverlayStyle : 1

Guest Otila

When Toast notifications are enabled in superuser, Titanium Backup crashes due to OOM or whatever after backing up ten apps. It causes lots of notifications.

When notifications are disabled, TB works ok.

I wonder is this related:

I/ActivityManager( 464): Start proc de.android.telnet2 for broadcast de.android.telnet2/.MyWidgetProviderMobile21: pid=8967 uid=10146 gids={50146, 1015, 3003, 1028}

I/ActivityManager( 464): Process com.android.settings (pid 8831) has died.

W/InputDispatcher( 464): channel '416076c0 Toast (server)' ~ Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred. events=0x9

E/InputDispatcher( 464): channel '416076c0 Toast (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!

E/Trace ( 8967): error opening trace file: No such file or directory (2)

W/NotificationService( 464): Object died trying to hide notification android.app.ITransientNotification$Stub$Proxy@41533550 in package com.android.settings

W/InputDispatcher( 464): Attempted to unregister already unregistered input channel '416076c0 Toast (server)'

I/WindowState( 464): WIN DEATH: Window{416076c0 u0 Toast}

W/InputMethodManagerService( 464): Client died receiving input method InputBindResult{com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodSession$Stub$Proxy@4181faf8 com.android.inputmethod.latin/.LatinIME #92}

W/ActivityManager( 464): setProcessForeground called on unknown pid: 8831

W/NotificationService( 464): Object died trying to show notification android.app.ITransientNotification$Stub$Proxy@411c8b18 in package com.android.settings

Guest tuxeri

Thanks, the rom works great! My phone has freezed once (had to remove battery) when enabling Wifi hotspot for the first time and wifi was set to off. After that enabling hotspot has worked whether wifi is set to on or off. I have Blade III purchased from elisa/saunalahti.

Guest bzyq00

Hi

I have stock ROM in my Blade III. I am interested in developing radio support in unofficial ROMs. So, I started adb shell, next I plugged headphones and started radio. After that I wrote dmesg in adb shell. I saw that radio identifies itself as Tavarua. Does anybody tried to add support for tavarua in kernel?

Guest Otila

I am following docs from

https://github.com/KonstaT/android_device_zte_atlas40

now after repo sync there's 13 GiB of stuff but something is missing.

lunch cm_atlas40-userdebug fails:

ls: cannot access device/*/atlas40/cm.mk: No such file or directory

build/core/product_config.mk:234: *** Cannot locate config makefile for product "cm_atlas40". Stop.

Device atlas40 not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from CyanogenMod Github (http://github.com/CyanogenMod).

Repository for atlas40 not found in the CyanogenMod Github repository list. If this is in error, you may need to manually add it to your local_manifests/roomservice.xml.

Guest robt77

No expert but it sounds like you don't have the local manifest for zte blade3 set up. As it is not official CyanogenMod you need to use KonstaT manifest which you can find on his github.