[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

Hi konstat

It is possible to change with bigger photo when someone call me???

I think must change parametrs from phone.apk.......

Thanks....sorry for my english

any news about bigger call screen (about photo of contact) pls?

is it possible this pls??

bigger call photo screen?

thanks

Oh ffs, answer is still exactly the same I gave you the last time you asked it for eight times! Asking it again (for four times) most certainly doesn't help your cause - exactly the opposite.

Guest merc1800k

Oh ffs, answer is still exactly the same I gave you the last time you asked it for eight times! Asking it again (for four times) most certainly doesn't help your cause - exactly the opposite.

sorry to disturb you konstat...i ask only if it is possible to make that modify to rom...it will help me alot because i have problem wih my eyes..

anyway thanks!

Guest dyn4mic

Hi, i have one problem with this rom.

i flashed firstly LEWA rom...

after i go to CWM recovery, do all wipe, flash CM10.1 and gapps...

phone start but, no signals... infact baseband is unknown...

whit lewa os, signals works...

how can i solve this issues?? i want cm10.1

thanks

Guest DigitalEntity

srry guys for bothering but i have an issue with A2DP. I got my self Plantronics m55 Bluetooth Headphones and i can't play any media through them... any help pls?

Guest KonstaT

For the Acqua users, is it possible to change the "Blade III" label when the phone is connected to a PC?

sed -i 's/Blade III/Acqua/g' /system/build.prop[/CODE]

Guest KonstaT

Add Focal camera in this rom?

Focal is only included in CM10.2. CM10.1 is now officially in feature freeze as well.

You can extract and use Focal.apk from the CM10.2 though. Not sure why you wanted to use it anyway. It's still in early alpha and there's plenty of non-sh*t camera apps in the Play Store. :P

Guest mike1993

dear konstat

i just wanted to thank yo for this rom now. all i'm used to do with the phone is now working for my best.

thanks a lot for all your hard work!!! :) :wub:

Guest sniper888

Focal is only included in CM10.2. CM10.1 is now officially in feature freeze as well.

You can extract and use Focal.apk from the CM10.2 though. Not sure why you wanted to use it anyway. It's still in early alpha and there's plenty of non-sh*t camera apps in the Play Store. :P

The Camera app no auto focus when i long press the shut button and the image green after taken a photo, but the picture in gallery is good color..

(sorry bad english..)

Guest KonstaT

The Camera app no auto focus when i long press the shut button and the image green after taken a photo, but the picture in gallery is good color..

Last time I checked auto-focus works on CM10.1 (it doesn't on CM10.2). Flashing green preview image has nothing to do with the camera app, it's an issue with the prebuilt ICS camera HAL we have to use.

Guest sniper888

Last time I checked auto-focus works on CM10.1 (it doesn't on CM10.2). Flashing green preview image has nothing to do with the camera app, it's an issue with the prebuilt ICS camera HAL we have to use.

Auto-focus working with tap on screen, but not working long press shut button..

stock rom camera app long press shut button auto focus and take a picture..

Guest KonstaT

Auto-focus working with tap on screen, but not working long press shut button..

stock rom camera app long press shut button auto focus and take a picture..

Long press? Just press the shutter button normally and it auto-focuses and takes the picture.

I just tested it a while back (and it worked) when I was dubugging why it doesn't work in CM10.2.

Several times I noticed on Acqua auto-focus not working when I press the shutter button.

I have to tap the screen let it focus and then press the shutter.

It usually happens on the first picture I take, then it works as it should.

Guest sniper888

Long press? Just press the shutter button normally and it auto-focuses and takes the picture.

I just tested it a while back (and it worked) when I was dubugging why it doesn't work in CM10.2.

?

post-989241-0-97489400-1378233867_thumb.

Guest sniper888

?

Guest sniper888

?

Guest sniper888

sorry multiple please delete

Edited by sniper888

Guest peetu20

Can i use swap on this rom?

Yes, follow this guide.

Works just fine for me, and the swap ia much fast too(its located in /data partition, so it doesnt slow down your device.